Lakorn DVD for sell (cont.)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
lol kitkat.. i order lakorns for people and sometime i have to fork out like $500... but no more lol..
ooohhhhh if you have Ngao Asoke.. i will definately buy it.. just go ahead and make me a copy and pm me the price and addresss...
[post="13174"][/post]​
i forgot to tell you that someone has that lakorn in dvd format..it's only cost $35 which i should buy it last month but i needed to save up for college tutition next fall. <_< you can email her by christinanee@yahoo.com..she's from alaska.. i think she's willing S&H free or something..i forgot. email her alright?

i'm telling you SHE HAS A LOT LOT LOT OF OLD LAKORNS! and IT'S IN DVD FORMAT. i'm serious. :D

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Got any Boran lakorns? hahahaha

But yeah im interested in YoyLeh Sanae Ruk with aom and tik as well..and im also lookin for the lakorn Nang Meaw Pa...don't know the names of pra ek and nang ek though..sowwie..and the most i am willing to pay is 20-25 bucks per set..lolz...hahaha Im a cheapy! Please contact meeh if thats koo with you..hahaha!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Got any Boran lakorns? hahahaha

But yeah im interested in YoyLeh Sanae Ruk with aom and tik as well..and im also lookin for the lakorn Nang Meaw Pa...don't know the names of pra ek and nang ek though..sowwie..and the most i am willing to pay is 20-25 bucks per set..lolz...hahaha Im a cheapy! Please contact meeh if thats koo with you..hahaha!
[post="14322"][/post]​
that lakorn, Nang Maew Pai: "Rang" Rathatamanoon Seerek & "Poo" Montana Hosiri. :D so Christina Nee has this lakorn in the original DVD which it has 11 DVDs and costed $45... i know you wanted it cheap but be reasonable since sellers worked so hard to burn it in dvd from transfering vhs to dvd format. it's sound like not fair since for those people who bought it long ago before you paid it for full price and later on, you get a cheap price...so it's complicated, though. have you learn economy? :D

you can email her by christinanee@yahoo.com ... man, it's seem like no one listen to this or what? ;)

oh by the way, it's one of my favorities. :p i missed rang! :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hey you dork..hahah thanks for the info...damn 11 dvd's...whats..1 part per dvd...i guess..but yeah ill think about that..i love that lakorn....it was really good..and i can't find it anywhere..so i might just purchase it from her! thank for the info though!

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Hey you dork..hahah thanks for the info...damn 11 dvd's...whats..1 part per dvd...i guess..but yeah ill think about that..i love that lakorn....it was really good..and i can't find it anywhere..so i might just purchase it from her! thank for the info though!
[post="15254"][/post]​
actually, i think i'm a geek. LOL

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh yeah one more think...does anyone know where i can get the lakorn Pee Kra Suay...The scary lakorn where nang ek's head comes off of her body!

vina_lek

hey...any1 know where I can get "cheewit puer ka, huajai puer tuer" w/ Captain and Pin?!! I really need to buy that lakorn, since I've spent probably over $100 renting over and over again. :lol: Now the store doesn't have it anymore!! :(

Also, there's this other lakorn. I don't know the name to it, but it had Num, Kat, Tao Somchai, Nat Myria and a couple of others. It was about teens at a camp or something. I forget. eeeh... :huh:

Thanks for any help! :)

kitkat

sarNie Elites
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Oh yeah one more think...does anyone know where i can get the lakorn Pee Kra Suay...The scary lakorn where nang ek's head comes off of her body!
[post="15265"][/post]​

vina_lek said:
hey...any1 know where I can get "cheewit puer ka, huajai puer tuer" w/ Captain and Pin?!! I really need to buy that lakorn, since I've spent probably over $100 renting over and over again. :lol: Now the store doesn't have it anymore!! :(

Also, there's this other lakorn. I don't know the name to it, but it had Num, Kat, Tao Somchai, Nat Myria and a couple of others. It was about teens at a camp or something. I forget. eeeh... :huh:

Thanks for any help! :)
[post="15277"][/post]​
all i can say is YOU CAN CONTACT TO CHRISTINANEE@YAHOO.COM because she has a LOT LOT LOT of OLD LAKORNS in DVD FORMAT.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
To Honey B: sure you can pm either one of us your list, if you're still interested

Here's the list that I was able to make when checking our my friends vdo collection, and this is only about 30% of her whole collection. I will list more when I have time to go there again. I didn't put the pa'ek and na'ek for each lakorn b/c there we're soo many that I had to list and I didn't have much time, plus some lakorn I've never even heard off, so I hope y'all can read what the title is.

Fai Nai waiyoo
Faa lung fon
Fai sin cheur
Fai see nern (money)
Fai nam karng
Fai gammatheb
Fai ruk fai pissawad
Faa mai
Jao sao meur a cheeb
Jorjai jorm gane
Jao bao korng soot tai
Jone plon jai
Jao sao song nao (benz/jab)
Jao gum nai wayne
Janie nang sao jum pen
Jao mae jum pen
7 Prakarn
Jin thaa party (w/Pol and Oum, I think)
Jub thy wai rai sai samorn
Jao Sao
Jao sao karng tanon
Jao Sao Noi
Jot mai teung duang dao

ooh I'll list the rest that I was able to write down later. more to come.

dee

sarNie Egg
QUOTE(vina_lek @ Sep 22 2005, 02:16 PM)
hey...any1 know where I can get "cheewit puer ka, huajai puer tuer" w/ Captain and Pin?!! I really need to buy that lakorn, since I've spent probably over $100 renting over and over again. Now the store doesn't have it anymore!!

Also, there's this other lakorn. I don't know the name to it, but it had Num, Kat, Tao Somchai, Nat Myria and a couple of others. It was about teens at a camp or something. I forget. eeeh...

Vina_lek; the lakorn that you're requesting is called NamSaiJaiJing...and I'm pretty such nee/christina has it....cause thats where i brought my set of it...

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
More:

Fai Luang
Prisanna
Pob Pee fah
Pleum (Job/Pok)
Peek Marn (Au/Joy)
Tub Tee va
Tub Tawan (Benz/Aum)
Tuddao Bussaya (Donut)
Tong 5
Sai Yorm See
Taa yard Khun ying
Tanchai thom yum goong
Teppaboot Soot tee ruk
Tappaboot Salum
Cha Lui
Rang naow (Anne/Ken)
Rattikarn Yod Ruk (Anne/Johnny)
Ruk sai sai hua jai deaw gun
Ruk pun leuk
Ruk harm promote
Pee kuln tong
Pleng Pee bok
Ruk seum reuk
Ruk rai prom dang
Ruk nit nit kit tao rai
Game thun haa
Katom Sang nern
Game ruk pa yabard
Kond 2 Kum
Kae Eaum (Swish/Noon)
Katom mai pai
Keun kong chun, wun kong ter
Khuun Chai
Kin tha manee
Kum mun sun ya
Pleng Ruk
Proong nee chun ja ruk khun (Pete/Kathaleeya English)
Faa pieng din (Aom/Captain)
Waylaa nai kuad gal (Ann Alicia/Oil)
Prai Pratana
Ruk Sud Kua
Ruk nai loy kaen
Look nee tee det
Nao jai (shadow heart)
Nao (shadow)
Nao Morana
Winyarn Pissawong
Wai rai wai ruk
Wai gun wun ruk
Wimarn Din
Wang nam wong
Wiwa paa woon
Winyarn hunsa
Prajun dang
Wiwa salub ruk
Wimarn kularb
Por dok ruk lae
Por mai tee det
Ying ruk ter
Gum pang ruk
Roong Thip
Nai reun jai
Nang sao san gal (Joy S/Penpet)
Ni ra mid (Bird)
Nang Gwak (Noon/Oh Waruth)
Na na tong
Hong Heun
Ruk theum roy (noon/kade)

ok. that's it for now. If you would like to request, please PM me or swtann and we'll get back to you asap.

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
well I'm not sure yet b/c it'll depend on how much disc each set has. But since I've never send dvd or anything by mail, for those who had, can you give me some suggestion as how much it would cost?

Rakniran

annenatalie said:
well I'm not sure yet b/c it'll depend on how much disc each set has. But since I've never send dvd or anything by mail, for those who had, can you give me some suggestion as how much it would cost?
[post="16821"][/post]​
Well,I have sent dvd and vcd throught mail before. It shouldnt cost much.For a package with bubbles inside to put the discs in should only cost around $1.49 or $2.49 at the post office and to send is $3.49 thats for six vcd or dvd disc. Dvd and VCD discs are pretty light. Not heavy like VHS. VHS cost more like around $10 for six VHS...

Should be very cheap to send out VCDs and DVDs

natty

Chubs
annenatalie said:
[post="16821"][/post]​

i send dvds from Cali to throughout the US.. i send mine by priority mail (safer) including confirmation (i recommend to always include this)... 1 set to about 3 set (usually 9-12 dvd each set) would run you about $4.70-$5.20.... for Canada is runs you about $7.60-10.20

there's alot of lakorns on your list that i want.. so let us know how much each disk and if it's in vcd or dvd.. plus i also would like to wait on comments on the quality too..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
oh my gosh, i haven't heard of, like, half of these!

...or maybe i have but just couldn't remember the names. lol

man, now i want to know what some of those movies are all about. i better go find out before i come back here. hahaha

mmm0403

sarNie Juvenile
i want ruk nit nit kit tao rai
also do u or ur friend have these two series:
1. touch and ning where he kidnaps her to this island
2. art ? and ? (...jai row ruk kun? something like that)

annenatalie

sarNie Hatchling
For those who requested I will PM you as soon as I get more info. about the lakorns that you requested. Right now I will only be taking a few requests because I won't have that much time to record every lakorns. So if you are interested can you PM me or e-mail me instead, so I can keep track better. Although you can still post questions here :)

Oh and each disk will be $2.50 all in DVD. Each disk will be 2 hrs long