kwan usamanee

nary

sarNie Egg
Who ever is in the entertainment industry will always have comparisons whether it's about looks, personality or their ability to act. I'm not really sure about how many young female actress are out there in thailand from ch.3 and ch.7 or ch.5, but honestly they need to stop this B.S!!! They should be blessed with their talents and looks to be able to wake up every morning and do what they love doing! Coming from a hard working low-income family is hard to make ends meet especially with the economy right now. If this is really Kwans fault i just hope she realizes that she is grateful where she is at and you know what no matter how pretty, smart, or the ability to act there will always be someone out there who will be better than you, that is part of life. But you know what its O.K, its just O.K you got to let others be successful as well. Most importantly people will always remember who you are the way you treat and respect them. Not so much on the acting cause directors can always replace them. The industry is a harsh industry especially now a days you see fresh faces every year and if you want to stay on top then you got to show your kindness and humbleness to your co-workers, who wants to work with someone who always has beef i wouldnt?? ANYONE WANT TO???

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Who ever is in the entertainment industry will always have comparisons whether it's about looks, personality or their ability to act. I'm not really sure about how many young female actress are out there in thailand from ch.3 and ch.7 or ch.5, but honestly they need to stop this B.S!!! They should be blessed with their talents and looks to be able to wake up every morning and do what they love doing! Coming from a hard working low-income family is hard to make ends meet especially with the economy right now. If this is really Kwans fault i just hope she realizes that she is grateful where she is at and you know what no matter how pretty, smart, or the ability to act there will always be someone out there who will be better than you, that is part of life. But you know what its O.K, its just O.K you got to let others be successful as well. Most importantly people will always remember who you are the way you treat and respect them. Not so much on the acting cause directors can always replace them. The industry is a harsh industry especially now a days you see fresh faces every year and if you want to stay on top then you got to show your kindness and humbleness to your co-workers, who wants to work with someone who always has beef i wouldnt?? ANYONE WANT TO???
I totally agree with you. It's <_< how some people can be so narrowminded. Hey~it's kind of flattering :tease: when someone hates you because you're better than them or because you have something they don't have--but then it's like gee-- know what's good for you and stop circulating all that negative energy!

mickey

sarNie Egg
hmm.. this can go on and on.. but i belive that Kwan will have more issues with other actresses in the future.. lols :rolleyes:

ps. it has been told on pantip (use your own judgement with to belive it or not) that before Kwan moved to ch7 she had a big fight with Yardthip because she (Kwan) and her mom was backtalking behind Yard's back and then they found out and had a huge issue out off it.. and next thing we know, she moved to ch7 :rolleyes: ..

like i said, use your own judgement about this.. but man.. she sure had had her history wih almost everyone hasn't she? :rolleyes:
what....with yardthip too ? i think kwan and her mom must learn moral lesson and how to respect other . how can kwan mom do ( backtalking )that ( like mother like daughter ;) .so i can't 100 % blame bad behavior kwan cos her mother more bad behavior.

Lalavonvon

sarNie Egg
Hah, I wonder if this will EVER end. I mean, no one is perfect. But Kwan just acts the n'rai part in real life much more. Pancake is smart, she's acting like SHE'S the nice girl, the n'eak. The problem with Kwan is that she doesn't think. If she thought, she'd:

1) not have started a fight with an ex-n'eak (c'mon, who would the media believe)?
2) try not to be so harsh to bee m. (and pinky, 'cause like bee isn't popular but pinky is).
3) pick a fight with poo p. (since poo is going to london, it's all backfiring on kwan).
4) never pick a fight with "kwan jai nak khao", pancake. that's just asking for trouble.

I mean, it's her who's making herself look bad. If she were smart, she'd act as if she was the victim. Like a n'eak does. All this time acting hasn't taught her anything. Her life is more and more like a lakorn. No surprise there.

If you guys want to see her onscreen, you don't actually have to wait y'know. Flip through some gossip variety channels and you'll find it.

I'm not saying I don't like Kwan, cause honestly I do. She's pretty and is a good actress. But everything isn't about things onscreen. I don't like Pancake, but I've got to admit she has a great personality. As for Pinky, I've never seen her "fight" with anyone before, over anything. That's being smart. It's either DON'T fight at all, at least don't pick a fight to make yourself look bad.

Well said! The thing with Kwan is that she is a classic example of empty vessels make the most noise. Lol!

Apart from having problems with so many actresses, she previously made statements that reflect her shallowness and immaturity. Perhaps she need a really good manager who can mentor and guide her - eh, definitely not that Manager Bee from Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar. 555+.

Kwan has the looks and the acting skills to go far, but alas, she is just making her pathway to stardom rocky and difficult.

pylhlub

sarNie Juvenile
oh wow i didn't know any of this....but yea i like both kwan and pancake.....and plus everybody is talented in their own way so i'm not gonna say anything about both actresses.....

mizzcharm

sarNie Adult
:lol: LOL I didn't mean for someone to go find me proof. I'm just saying everyone can say what they want and believe what they want to believe, like I said, is the case of he said, and she said and the reporters said. But who actually knew the truth, but the person/persons involved?
Every single one of us have the good, the bad, and the ugly in us, and who knew that better than ourselves. So don't judge anyone just by reading or what seems obvious, when we don't really know what the true really is. We don't know them personally to judge them. They are here to entertain us and their ability to performs for us. We could only judge them by their works, but not what they do with their personal life when we don't see with our own eyes.
omg ur soo right. i mean come on now..its just news news news news!!! u know that news arent always rite! they just want attention! yes of course i dont know kwan personally but im not ganna judge her by the damn news! some may be true but some may not. who cares. i mean its her life. let her do what she wants. its no ones business to be judging her by the news. if she does wrong. its her business. everyone should just stop judging her personal life and judge her acting skills. like duhhh. and even if she had problems with other actress and it looks obvious that shes the reason..no one knows the truth!!! so stop thinking that its her fault. wow...now a days people reallie do believe what they hear and read..he said she said things...thats soo sad..even if they dont know they truth..funny aint it.

^^ Agreed, but all news comes from a bit of truth, that's how everything is.

As for the Kwan thing, I don't know, she doesn't seem to smart answering those questions contradictingly. I mean, it's the ET business, if you're not really innocent by all means use your acting skills to prove your innocence. But that's just one of the things Kwan didn't do...

mickey

sarNie Egg
yap.....feud with one or two person maybe its just rumor but if u not get along with more than two ( 7-8 person ) at ET, u can imagine whats going on with that person . first i still believe kwan not kind person who make trouble but more and more name out ever feud with kwan make me believe ....i dont know if other like me or not but its make me dissapointed. U can good at acting but if u not have good manner at real life .....( i mean not perfect its ok but at least u must respect other who work at same way / ET )

Pink

sarNie Egg
I heard she don't get along with Chompoo too!

runbabyrun

sarNie Hatchling
omg ur soo right. i mean come on now..its just news news news news!!! u know that news arent always rite! they just want attention! yes of course i dont know kwan personally but im not ganna judge her by the damn news! some may be true but some may not. who cares. i mean its her life. let her do what she wants. its no ones business to be judging her by the news. if she does wrong. its her business. everyone should just stop judging her personal life and judge her acting skills. like duhhh. and even if she had problems with other actress and it looks obvious that shes the reason..no one knows the truth!!! so stop thinking that its her fault. wow...now a days people reallie do believe what they hear and read..he said she said things...thats soo sad..even if they dont know they truth..funny aint it.

I agree with you and Maya.

Kwan's my favorite actress, and I don't really like Pancake, but I'm not going to judge either one of them based on what the news is saying. It just seems to me that Kwan is an easy scapegoat, because she's doesn't get as much publicity or lakorns as Pancake. And therefore, she must, automatically, be jealous of Pancake's success which may not be the case. It's a two way street. If Pancake was so innocent in this, then she could have just brushed it off as a small incident. But her reaction alone is what the media is playing off of.

All of this could be solved if the workload at Ch.7 was divided more fairly. Both actresses draw a substantial audience to their dramas, but Pancake seems to be getting more lakorns than anyone else. I'm sure that there are other conflicts that haven't come out simply because some of the other actresses are just smart enough to keep their drama out of the news.

And if Kwan's a trouble maker, then hey that's her business because that just means her fans will see less of her than the other actresses over at Ch. 7. All that means is that her skill will be wasted, and that's such a shame since she is so talented. So now we won't see Kwan for months because of all of this foolishness.

^^ No matter how much you DON'T want to sound biased, it simply is. That is what EVERYONE does :lol:

For me,

1) You could say that I am connected to the ET business (I do NOT know her personally, but my father's friend is an acting coach for Kantana and stuff, so she DOES know Kwan).

<--- So I kind of DO know her...

2) I'm definitely NOT being biased, 'cause Kwan before was actually one of my favorites.

<--- I WAS blind once, so what?

3) Kwan is making herself look bad.

<--- I mean, if you're an actress, might as well use your skills!

4) She never gets along with ANYONE (no one really wants to work with her; she has no "real" friends in the ET industry).

<--- Everyone has friends in the ET industry, if nearly EVERYONE admits that they are not close to her, that might as well make her friendless.

5) She's ever so contradicting! If she's going to lie, why not make it smooth!?! Or is this some kind of aftermath to some other thing?

<--- It's not good or smart to contradict. Newsreporters use that against everyone. And I know about the "no one is perfect qoute", spare me. She's so full of it though.

6) The whole "Kwan's not getting enough work thing...

<--- With all the news, I'm surprised she has 1 confirmed lakorn and a "feuding" one. Jeez, Fah Jarod Sai is causing so much uncalled for trouble (ch3 -> contract ended -> ch7 -> confirmed cast -> cast drop out (?) -> new unconfirmed cast -> deadline Febuary 2009).

Oh please, spare me the "n'Grace is being harsh" or something like that. I am not being harsh, I am just looking at things the way they are. Even though news isn't always 100% correct, Kwan did not (at first anyway) come say anything about it. The first one I just pushed away. I didn't know or CARE about who Poo Mantana really was. The second time with Poo Praiya, I was a bit suspicious. I mean, again? This girl's got a GREAT way of calling herself attention. And then it came to Pancake, about the whole "kao lao" rivalry thing. I actually began to realize why people would believe Pancake more than Kwan. I mean, Pancake hasn't gotten herself into some big mess before, so it would be obvious people would point the dirty finger to Kwan. And then the Pancake mom vs. Kwan mom thing. I did not think the MOMS should've gotten involved. And in truth, Kwan's mom's got some nerve. Sometime after that, there was the Fah Jarod Sai news of Pinky not wanting to play in the lakorn 'cause she didn't want to act with Kwan. Even though Pinky came out to say that she didn't really mean that she didn't want to play with Kwan but was too busy, all of the actresses that Kwan has had trouble with have not come out and said what everyone knows they want to say just yet.

Poo Mantana was like "Kwan mah kong taie sai took wan, maie kaorob poo yaie."
(Kwan comes to the set late everyday and she never "respects" elder people.)

Pancake was like "Pan mai sanid kub P'Kwan (?) leuy ka."
(I am not close to Kwan at all...)

Pinky was like "Ky mai roo wah took kid yung ngai kub nong kao, tae Ky mai dai sanit gub nong khao ka."
(I do not know what everyone thinks of Kwan, but I am not close to her.)

Ok, essay time is over :rolleyes:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
*sigh... still a fan of kwan no matter wat...

i just gotta say each year its alwaise a dif n'ek.. mo... kwan.. pancake.. etc.. who ppl say that are gonna be the top etc.. but wat happens to most of them? .. im glad mo is back.. i miss her lots.. im glad kwan has another lakorn...