kwan usamanee

No, cause there was a Janie+someone thing. You can't stereotype na. Just because daras are from the same channel doesn't mean that they're all like that.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
more drama for kwan making her more popular hahaaaa.... gossip and gossip this year kwan been having alot of problems never stop love issues and getting along with other people shes a sweet and nice girl its annoying how the media are finding rumors for her feel sorry for kwan

Mai*

sarNie Elites
I think only stars from TV7 have problem togehter -.-
really? can you name a few more than just Kwan vs so and so? oh also proof that they dont get along too. Like admission, for instance with Pancake refusing to answer about Kwan.

for each person you can come up with, I'll give you a channel 3 scandal involving their stars not getting along ;)

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
jealous of pancake? no way, kwan is way more gorgeous than her why the heck she need to be jealous for? they shouldn't be banning kwan from lakorns just cuz of her personal life hello! whatever, kwan all the way.

LOL P'Mai :blink:

Anyways, CH7 probably wants Kwan's news to lower down a bit before letting her have another lakorn. Otherwise, even I'd feel bad for the director! He's probably not going to get any work done with all the news reporters on set all the time.

Storm121693

sarNie Egg
i love kwan in any kind of lakorn. but i actually saw on youtube a video that the actress that played kwan's mother in pom ruk said that kwan can be rude sometimes. like not saying hello or some other rude stuff. i was kinda disappointed in kwan because she was my idol and seeing her act rude was kinda sad.

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
haven't been on long n da kwan issue things gone dis far...wow...idc...but i still luv her...about being rude we all go through that in life n maybe sometimes it hard to understand most thing when ur still young...but i hope 4 the best to p'kwan...even thought dis may hurt her but i still support her through good or bad....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well I like Pancake so whatever and Kwan fans can say the same for her.lol...They didnt ban Kwan playing lakorns , well not that I know of and yes, CH7 aren't the only channel with dramas. I just read Kwan's latest interview where she came out and spoke for herself...aiyaiyai....mai yahk pood loey

ChenrukNote

Goddess
well I like Pancake so whatever and Kwan fans can say the same for her.lol...They didnt ban Kwan playing lakorns , well not that I know of and yes, CH7 aren't the only channel with dramas. I just read Kwan's latest interview where she came out and spoke for herself...aiyaiyai....mai yahk pood loey
LOL ditto Tubby! ^_^

mickey

sarNie Egg
yeah...its time to kwan self to speak out, not just her mom to speak to media cos every her mom give statement always not same ..hope kwan and pancake war end soon...

mickey

sarNie Egg
kwan said her and Pancake are good friends, while Pancake said they're not even close.....tsk tsk
WOW ....if good friends why kwan must say bad thing about pancake...if i am pancake i will dissapointed have a friend like kwan..... :huh:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i think, it's better to say you are friends than you have problems with someone, yes kwan must be the one who lie, but pancake if she wants to stop this issue should agree...

mickey

sarNie Egg
hallo....if today someone ( friend...? ) say bad thing about u and tomorrow say we re good friend like nothing happend...wow so nice person heh...i dont think so...and kwan act like that not just once but again and again , U cant think self what kind person is kwan .This time pancake ok..next time who again ?? I cant guess who cos name want me no more ( aum p, poo m, poo p, pinky?, mo, pancake, bee and maybe oil, win , weir or other star who more famous than kwan ?) he he.... AND don't remember kwan first start this problem why should blame pancake .... <_<

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
hmm.. this can go on and on.. but i belive that Kwan will have more issues with other actresses in the future.. lols :rolleyes:

ps. it has been told on pantip (use your own judgement with to belive it or not) that before Kwan moved to ch7 she had a big fight with Yardthip because she (Kwan) and her mom was backtalking behind Yard's back and then they found out and had a huge issue out off it.. and next thing we know, she moved to ch7 :rolleyes: ..

like i said, use your own judgement about this.. but man.. she sure had had her history wih almost everyone hasn't she? :rolleyes:

luvgolf

sarNie Hatchling
maybe Kwan is not happy as a nag ek role, that's why she has to play as a nang rai in real life?...any producer interested?? lol

ChenrukNote

Goddess
hmm.. this can go on and on.. but i belive that Kwan will have more issues with other actresses in the future.. lols :rolleyes:

ps. it has been told on pantip (use your own judgement with to belive it or not) that before Kwan moved to ch7 she had a big fight with Yardthip because she (Kwan) and her mom was backtalking behind Yard's back and then they found out and had a huge issue out off it.. and next thing we know, she moved to ch7 :rolleyes: ..

like i said, use your own judgement about this.. but man.. she sure had had her history wih almost everyone hasn't she? :rolleyes:
Oh wow so that's the reason why she moved from ch3 to ch7? I've always wondered that. Thanks for sharing.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)

yeah I read about that too.....