kwan usamanee

fanny

sarNie Adult
I am not sure what's really going on, but so far i've been hearing and reading news about her that she is a trouble maker. Rumors said that she have problems with PINKY, BEE MATIKA, these two were way back, but not long she have problem with the two POOs and now with PANCAKE. What is her problem can't she just stay out of people's business and mind her own. Not to offend anyone, but damn this girl having a lot of free time huh.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I am not sure what's really going on, but so far i've been hearing and reading news about her that she is a trouble maker. Rumors said that she have problems with PINKY, BEE MATIKA, these two were way back, but not long she have problem with the two POOs and now with PANCAKE. What is her problem can't she just stay out of people's business and mind her own. Not to offend anyone, but damn this girl having a lot of free time huh.

Where did u get the news that Kwan and Pancake has problem with each other, can u provide source of news please, tq

s0rrow_chick

sarNie Egg
[sup]credits to Lyn...[/sup]

During a mass interview at an event, Pancake insinuated that “Yes� her mother and Kwan’s mother are feuding by refusing to answer any questions relating to the topic. Pancake’s mother is accused of talking about Kwan’s bad behavior with other people (Ch7 bosses?). Pancake’s mother is annoyed that Kwan keeps harassing Pancake to no end.

Pancake explained to the press that her mother taught her to act accordingly to her surroundings so she has done nothing wrong and she does not want to discuss the issue. She loves her mother dearly and will do whatever she commands of her.

When asked whether she had ever feuded with Kwan, Pancake hinted that “yes� she has feuded with her by saying, “Ah… I think it’s better if I don’t answer. In the entertainment business of course there will be issues. As for myself, I prefer working. Like the objective of each lakorn is never the same, I should treat each lakorn differently. If I don’t create trouble for other people, then I can live easily. There isn’t anything to say. (Smiles) To conclude, I have never crossed anyone’s line and I have always kept to myself like always. Thus, there is nothing and I think that is better.�

Reporters also asked if Pancake is close with Kwan and whether she thinks that the reason behind the drama is because Kwan is jealous of Pancake, who is getting more lakorn roles.

Again, Pancake refused to answer the question.

“It’s better if I don’t answer,� Pancake told the press about being close with Kwan. Can you be more obvious?! You hate the girl.

If it’s proven to be true, Kwan is one naughty little girl with a lot of time on her hands.
According to Daradaily, Kwan is accused by one website of falsely letting news break out that Chompoo Araya Haget and Aum Patcharapra were feuding.

When interviewed by the press, Chompoo rebuke the rumors by saying, “Regarding my feuding rumors with Aum, it’s not true. I have never argued with Aum and I’m not close with her like she is with May (Fuengarom). However, we do talk to each other when we see each other. We greet and if we want to know this or that, we do call each other to talk about it.�

When Daradaily called Pranee (Kwan’s mother) to ask how she feels about the rumor that her daughter is an instigator of the news that broke out between Chompoo and Aum, Pranee doesn’t believe it. According Pranee, Kwan doesn’t have the time to cause trouble because she is too busy with school and you can’t believe everything you read from a website.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Yea, Kwan's a trouble maker all right.
I'm neutral with her because I like most of her lakorns, but at the same time, she is a bog trouble maker!
She's having so many problems with her co-workers.
It's effecting her in come of work.
She doesn't even have any lakorn to star in.
Or any other projects line up.
The only thing we get from her now are her "amusing" problems with other stars.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i like Kwan alot. I mean I like her as an actresses. I see her as a talented actress. I'm hoping that she would stop making trouble cause I really want to see her onscreen again.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
I mean who wouldn't be mad.. Pancake has lakorn after lakorn.. and what about all the other na'ek.. She's not the only na'ek in the industry and I'm sorry to say, but I don't see what she has is better than any other na'ek... She's too overrated. I'm still perfer Kwan better.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
yea i am a Fan of Kwan only in lakorn. when I watch Kwan in talk shows, she can't really present herself, like her talk is poorly done. I hope Kwan improve since she use the excuse that she's busy with school and work.

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I mean who wouldn't be mad.. Pancake has lakorn after lakorn.. and what about all the other na'ek.. She's not the only na'ek in the industry and I'm sorry to say, but I don't see what she has is better than any other na'ek... She's too overrated. I'm still perfer Kwan better.
I think that you're missing the point. The issue is not only with Pancake, it's with a lot of people.
She's very drama-prone.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow kwan trouble maker...wow stars to have a lot of drama in life behind the scenes huh...very interesting new...i dunt see why kwan should be jealous because she's prettier than pancake...but i do like pancake too..

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I don't know why Kwan should be all jealous for..She already had her turn last year, now just becuz it's someone else, she's all making a big fuss and everything..She should know by now, when u rise to the top, u never know when u will fall back down...

Sorry to offend the fans, to me I think Pancake(even though I'm not her fan) presents herself more formal and proper than Kwan in the public.

maimablis

sarNie Egg
wow so many drama going on in her life, but do ALL OF YOU think that these info might be fake info???? I was thinking that since she had problems with the two poo..the magizine peps are takin advangtage of her to making $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Susie

sarNie Adult
a lot of stars have conflicts w/ one another. they prolly attack kwan more cos just maybe she might of yelled at a reporter maybe like in the lakorn Kwarm Lub Kaung Superstar. u never know. i like kwan though.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
there's always two side of story and a reason to every drama that had started....
i like kwan as an actress....

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
I don't know why Kwan should be all jealous for..She already had her turn last year, now just becuz it's someone else, she's all making a big fuss and everything..She should know by now, when u rise to the top, u never know when u will fall back down...

Sorry to offend the fans, to me I think Pancake(even though I'm not her fan) presents herself more formal and proper than Kwan in the public.
yeah, i agree. im not a fan of pancake either but she does carry herself pretty appropriately whereas kwan is too busy creating troubles after troubles.

jakjann

Jakjann
Now, News say not only kwan and pancake have problem with each other, they mothers, too -.-

´cause Kwan´s Mom don´t like, that Pancale have many Dramas more than Kwan

solin

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of Pancake but Kwan just stop making problems with everyone for her own safe !
Even if there is two side of the story, and that she's the most favorite target of the media,
she should be more mature 'cause if It continues like this nobody wouldn't work with her again or if not, media will ruin her reputation.
She's really a good actress and I will still love her as an actress.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I still like Kwan as an actress, but as a person I can't really judge because I don't know her but from what I see in the media I would have to say that she is driving herself into the ground. She needs a break to evaluate herself and re-consider the things she's doing. Starting problems with Pancake is a big no no because Pancake is loved by the elders and Kwan is definitely going to dig a burial ground for her own career if she continues to ride on her drama with Pancake. I'm not saying this because I'm a Pancake fan, but it's somewhat derived from fact that Pancake is loved by the elders I mean she's being heavily promoted chick has 2 lakorns on air at the same time -.-" LOL so Kwan is probably going to be put on probation for awhile because of the incident.

mai92

sarNie Adult
wow... :clap:
seems as if Kwan is n'rai and Pancake is n'ek... :spin:
kwan is pretty enough already, what's her reason to be a trouble maker for all the n'ek stars. :(
I'm really not a fan of Pancake but...i love her perspective and how she talks in public... :wub: