kwan usamanee

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I never liked Pancake but this whole ordeal with Kwan is getting ridiculous. She needs to go off to a deserted island somewhere and get her act together, Kwan that is. The only one she's hurting is herself, at this rate she can say goodbye to ever having a prolong career in the biz.

nary

sarNie Egg
I dont speak or know how to read thai, im not thai but i do watch thai series which are dubbed or subbed. To those people who speak thai or read thai is kwan really a trouble maker??? Im just curious she seems like a down to earth person but i guess looks can be deceiving!!! Or is this just drama made up to make the public seem more interested in lakorn series. HMM Im just wondering??

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
if i had to choose between pancake, pinky and kwan i would choose kwan...i reckon she is prettier than both of them too...sorry to pancake and pinky fans....i still like them buh i jux think kwan has that cute adorable look...so all dis stuff about her being a trouble maker i so hope its not true...buh if it is den ill understand where she is coming form....

leemyis

Glamorous Diamond
even if all these scandal effect kwan's career in biz...but i will still be her fan cuz i believe that if she was the one who started all these shit, then the reporters n news should have talk or asked her first b4 they go to pancake n other n'ek...1 scandal after another doesn't do much enough to make kwan look bad...helllooo it is just the repeated thing over n over again...it getting boring now...n about alll the issues of kwan n pancake i don't care cuz i will never be a pancake fan...sorry but who cares it just meh ...not u so i don't care i back up kwan cuz pancake's fan n her bf backs her up so i will stand her to defend kwan cuz she is my favorite actress from ch. 7...if u got a problem deal with it cuz i don't care....i agree with anyone on kwan's side n with her fans....hahhaaaa!!!!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
even if all these scandal effect kwan's career in biz...but i will still be her fan cuz i believe that if she was the one who started all these shit, then the reporters n news should have talk or asked her first b4 they go to pancake n other n'ek...1 scandal after another doesn't do much enough to make kwan look bad...helllooo it is just the repeated thing over n over again...it getting boring now...n about alll the issues of kwan n pancake i don't care cuz i will never be a pancake fan...sorry but who cares it just meh ...not u so i don't care i back up kwan cuz pancake's fan n her bf backs her up so i will stand her to defend kwan cuz she is my favorite actress from ch. 7...if u got a problem deal with it cuz i don't care....i agree with anyone on kwan's side n with her fans....hahhaaaa!!!!
i'm with you on that.

i still watch kwan's lakorns now and then, but yes i agree that she has an issue...when she has so many issues with so many different people, then we know it's her, not them...lol...

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't see any prove yet, all these it's just he said, she said, and then the reporters said. Then all the fans is backing up the star's' they like best, but where is the truth to all of this? :p

So I'll still watch whoever make the better lakorn, and impresses me the most with their ability to shine, not because of favoritism or promoters. ^_^

nophankh

sarNie Adult
actually, it's a known fact in the industry that Kwan and her mother are trouble makers. It's not really a secret. It just is.
If you like her it's cool. Just because she is a troublemaker, it doesn't mean she doesn't entertain, it's just that people are getting annoyed.
Even her fanclub knows it.

This is what her fanclub had to say about the situation. Message found here.
" We are willing to pay and buy any Thai drama series that have Khun Kwan (Usamanee) acting as main character(s). We pay to watch her acting and admire her beauty, we do not care about her personal lifestyle, etc. By the way, she is much more beautiful than Khun Pancake and better acting than Khun Pan (our opinion). It looks like a lot of female actresses envy and jealous of her great shape and her beauty. Two beautiful and sexy Thai actresses are Khun Aum (Patcharapa) and Khun Kwan (Usamanee). We want to watch more Lakon that Khun Aum or Khun Kwan be "Nang Ake." Thanks...."
USA fan club

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
i still watch kwan's lakorns now and then, but yes i agree that she has an issue...when she has so many issues with so many different people, then we know it's her, not them...lol...
lol definitely, the girl is scandal prone. If it was just once or twice where she has a problem with someone then it's easier to dismiss but she constantly has problems with different people.

What counts as proof? I guess unless she comes out and publicly admits to initiating the issue then people will believe it...good luck with that. Everyone should know by now that stars aren't perfect, they have faults like the rest of us. With Kwan, these types of news are more believable because she's had a history of it. It's not surprising anymore, it's the norm with her.

And this isn't favouritism because I much prefer Kwan to Pancake. I think she has the advantage in the acting and looks department.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
:lol: LOL I didn't mean for someone to go find me proof. I'm just saying everyone can say what they want and believe what they want to believe, like I said, is the case of he said, and she said and the reporters said. But who actually knew the truth, but the person/persons involved?
Every single one of us have the good, the bad, and the ugly in us, and who knew that better than ourselves. So don't judge anyone just by reading or what seems obvious, when we don't really know what the true really is. We don't know them personally to judge them. They are here to entertain us and their ability to performs for us. We could only judge them by their works, but not what they do with their personal life when we don't see with our own eyes.

sugar

เฟริสค่ะ
I understand and agree with you na ka but like I said, when something is often reoccurring then it's more believable than if it were to happen just once or twice. But you're right, people can choose what they want to believe. :p

Hah, I wonder if this will EVER end. I mean, no one is perfect. But Kwan just acts the n'rai part in real life much more. Pancake is smart, she's acting like SHE'S the nice girl, the n'eak. The problem with Kwan is that she doesn't think. If she thought, she'd:

1) not have started a fight with an ex-n'eak (c'mon, who would the media believe)?
2) try not to be so harsh to bee m. (and pinky, 'cause like bee isn't popular but pinky is).
3) pick a fight with poo p. (since poo is going to london, it's all backfiring on kwan).
4) never pick a fight with "kwan jai nak khao", pancake. that's just asking for trouble.

I mean, it's her who's making herself look bad. If she were smart, she'd act as if she was the victim. Like a n'eak does. All this time acting hasn't taught her anything. Her life is more and more like a lakorn. No surprise there.

If you guys want to see her onscreen, you don't actually have to wait y'know. Flip through some gossip variety channels and you'll find it.

I'm not saying I don't like Kwan, cause honestly I do. She's pretty and is a good actress. But everything isn't about things onscreen. I don't like Pancake, but I've got to admit she has a great personality. As for Pinky, I've never seen her "fight" with anyone before, over anything. That's being smart. It's either DON'T fight at all, at least don't pick a fight to make yourself look bad.

lovelana

sarNie Egg
Just so the news, Weir and Kwan were suppose to have a lakorn together again, but Weir canceled from it because of the rumor that Kwan has with Pancake.
So disapointed!!! I love Kwan and Weir together.
annoying how they make things so personal sometimes

kazz143

sarNie Juvenile
Just so the news, Weir and Kwan were suppose to have a lakorn together again, but Weir canceled from it because of the rumor that Kwan has with Pancake.
So disapointed!!! I love Kwan and Weir together.
annoying how they make things so personal sometimes
i know i heard dat too...i hope dey can put everything aside cause they look gud together...lets jux hope...since they havent started filming yet....and although i like pancake too im tired of seeing her with weir all the time....blah blah...i know dey are somehow together buh im getting tired....

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
troublemaker or not, i don't care. for me, she's just a very good actress with talent so why care about her privacy's life? i love her, she can act, she's beautiful and seems different. i'm agree with her fanclub, her and aum p are good actress and they need more n'ek roles, but i would add noon w B)

lovelana

sarNie Egg
seems like pancake is making a big fuss out of it, she makes it so obvious about the issue she has with Kwan. besides Weir and Pancake now are like the hot irem or something, they are together and all, work is like all together....so i think both thier manager will back them up. there was actually news that they were being a couple just to promote, but its confirmed already that they are really a couple,(even though they both don't admit it)
I just think they pancake should just let go, they work in the same channel, why with all the fuss.
Pancake fans please don't get offended, I also like Pancake, but I just don't want to see too much of her that's all.

mickey

sarNie Egg
Hah, I wonder if this will EVER end. I mean, no one is perfect. But Kwan just acts the n'rai part in real life much more. Pancake is smart, she's acting like SHE'S the nice girl, the n'eak. The problem with Kwan is that she doesn't think. If she thought, she'd:

1) not have started a fight with an ex-n'eak (c'mon, who would the media believe)?
2) try not to be so harsh to bee m. (and pinky, 'cause like bee isn't popular but pinky is).
3) pick a fight with poo p. (since poo is going to london, it's all backfiring on kwan).
4) never pick a fight with "kwan jai nak khao", pancake. that's just asking for trouble.

I mean, it's her who's making herself look bad. If she were smart, she'd act as if she was the victim. Like a n'eak does. All this time acting hasn't taught her anything. Her life is more and more like a lakorn. No surprise there.

If you guys want to see her onscreen, you don't actually have to wait y'know. Flip through some gossip variety channels and you'll find it.

I'm not saying I don't like Kwan, cause honestly I do. She's pretty and is a good actress. But everything isn't about things onscreen. I don't like Pancake, but I've got to admit she has a great personality. As for Pinky, I've never seen her "fight" with anyone before, over anything. That's being smart. It's either DON'T fight at all, at least don't pick a fight to make yourself look bad.
i agree with u.... now is kwan make problem for herself at the last is with pancake who same age and same famous , why kwan do that? if say elders not give her job its not true ( 2 lakorn and many presenter like lux, ka etc) but elders start to stop kwan job cos her make trouble with poo m, poo p, bee m and pancake so this reason this year kwan not busy ( like her mom said ) . Last year kwan more busy than pancake or pinky ...SO this point is kwan not have job cos her bad behavior not cos other star get away her job...