Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
I would love to see Andrew/Matt more than anything but if Andrew rejected the role or broadcast does not want him then I would rather have them pick Aum than the other ones. I think Aum would be fine being mean and to me he's sexy when he's pissed off.

One thing it makes me want to laugh when Aum becomes serious, is that he tends to have that "I want you look" to his N'eks. :coverlaf: Since this is Matt's last year in school, I hope that she'll accept more lakorns once she's done.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Episode 10, Matt looks so pretty in her wedding dress even if it's short lived and her having to spend some time behind bars. It is almost the end of the lakorn and the focus still remained majority toward Thip and Tansik. Two people I despise most managed to fill my screen more than half of the time. :numchuck:

I can never stress enough just how much I love the friendship between Nade, Ken and Un. Those two truly love Nade unconditionally. When they rescued her from Tansik's place and brought her back to their place and Chon, Ken and Un slept by Nade's side was so sweet. That scene made me all teary. Only because their friendship, no matter what is untouchable.

Un is such a sweet, loveable girl. Ken as a lover, I think he sucks. Un is too good for him. He's such a limpy, fragile little man. To me, he hasn't treat Un any good. Life is unfair, when a girl like that ends up with someone like Ken.

I pity Nade everytime she cries. Even if the girl at times might make it hard to pity her but when she cries I just feel her pain at the moment. Matt is so good with her tears,the way it just rolls down makes my heart breaks for her. Nade really, just need a hard cold reality to smack her in the face. And what better way to wake up then to get betrayed by the one person that she thinks care for her. So, to Tansik, as much as I don't like you thanks for opening Nade's eyes. She desperately need it.

Since, I'm a girl I have the right to change my mine. :) And what little scene Chon and Nade have I did like it. I like the part where Nade was standing under the tree in her wedding dress talking to Chon.

This lakorn is so fast. When Chon talked about getting married to Thip, it happened in a flash. Then when Nade wants to get married to Tansik there she was in her wedding dress. lol. They don't be wasting time over nonsense stuff. But with things going fast, so does this lakorn.

One more episode left and from the preview there's so much going on. I guess, it's a jammed pack 1 episode. Sigh...it's ending too....soon. :nono1:

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
ugh..i don't like ep 10 i'll leave it for later. matt is just annoying the crap out of me. she doesn't care what her friends thinks always telling them to shut up when she doesn't like what they say. great is always getting blamed for everything. she believes tip when she said chon made her lose the baby. still insist in marrying the bad guy when she knows there is something fishy going on. the girls got kidnapped because of her. and she still walks around all mighty and doesn't know how to apologize. she's jealous of her baby brother who doesn't know anything. always saying nobody loves her like shut the heck up and stop being a baby geez i hope she's the one to go after the pra'ek at the end! everybody should just leave her alone and stop being nice to her since she doesn't even care anyway then she'll really know how it feels to not have anybody. funny i'm not even mad at tansik or tip they're just there but matt ah that girl!

i think this lakorn is cuter (in the beginning that is cuz i don't like how things are going right now either) than ka kong kon. KKK is the standard more typical type of thai lakorn.

Merit

sarNie Adult
This company was the one behind Kuan Kamathep and the way it started was the same. Very interesting and good in the beginning, the middle was ok, then a few episodes toward the end it was WTH? They basically shifted the focus from the leads to the teachers and it was dragging.

Kularb Rai is such a short lakorn so they should not have made everything happened in episode one, two or three. I really could stand without seeing so much of Tansik or Thip. Once Tansik appeared I automatically dislike the man. Certain angles he's cute though. :coverlaf: At the end Nade is going to him? But it's not going to be like the Pra'ke is going after the N'ek.

How are they going to solve everything without rushing with only 1 episode left? I want to see at least some sweet, cheesy scenes but highly unlikely. I think the hug at the end is all we are getting. :lolyup:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh god episode 11 going to be the sad one and exciting that car accident with the dad, ned , Mon in the same car it crashes
Thip she cut the car wire hope all them are alright. one question will they all have happy ending or twist ending. I'm so
nervous about the ending to this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Alice, I'm sure it'll be a happy ending. For everyone except Thip and Tansik.
thanx sis Merit I'm not nervous anymore now, oh from the preview at the end epi 10 Thip she took the gun and she shot Tansik
and he die cos his trying to escape and Thip knew he using her for his trick.

Tinah, I know the lakorn remained at a 5. For channel 3 it's not that good but it's not devastatingly bad. I remember a lakorn starring an A-lister with rating as low as 3 and 4. So for Matt/Grate who is not well known and rating remained a 5 it isn't shabby. I think Matt got better reviews for this lakorn than most of her previous ones and people are starting to talk and notice her more. Which is all I can hope for. Channel 3 lakorns rarely does well against channel 7 anyways. I hope this doesn't consider a flop though. Oh, well, it's almost over 2 more episodes. :teary:
The rating system must be rigged! Well, as a ch.3 fan I feel that way. The better explanation is that ch.7 caters its lakorns to the rest (majority) of Thailand, whereas ch.3 caters its lakorns to Bangkok's population.

I think Matt will do a better job if she plays in Sai Roong instead of Susie. Hope they choose Matt over Susie. In Kularb Rai Glay Ruk, Matts plays her character very well especially when she cries and yell/scream are good.
I believe that both Matt and Susie are pretty good actresses. Susie really surprised me with her acting in Plerng See Roong. She went from being deadpan and stiff in her side role in the lakorn with Aon and Noon S. to being this dynamic, excellent n'ek in Plerng See Roong. Either one would suit that role in Sai Roong well.

noo, i dont want aum to be in "sai roong" i dont think he suit the role
I don't want him in that lakorn either.

Andrew is perfect for the role. I could see him playing the serious and mature typed without looking dead.
Rome would also be perfect!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i never saw the lakorn with noon\aon but I do agree susies acting was pretty good in plerng see roong. I mean in the first few epis she was overacting but towards the middle where all the drama happened, she started progressing and she became more natural in her scenes.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Welll, if Broadcast does the remake wouldn't Rome be their top choice? I would not mind Rome/Matt..Matt/Aum...Matt/Andrew. I want her to play with all of them. :bhehe:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think Oon and Sasimorn are my favorite characters from this omg. What Mon did TT.TT
yeah i like them character too i like Ned and Chon at the beginning with their bickering but it got to the middle where the
misunderstand going and towards the ending kind of annoying.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OMG the ending so narak dee mak mak sanook mak and some sad scene but a happy ending i like the dinner scene where they had
serving robot.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Sigh.................Time to say farewell to this lakorn.

Love the beginning so much, I don't think I want anything change at all from those few episodes. The middle a bit frustrating but towards the end I was :eyetwitch: I think with being such a short lakorn they should have used only one Rai it would've been significant enough. Two Rais was a bit much and overwhelmingly annoying because they can never totally get out of my view.

Nade's character should have been softened up in the last two or three episodes left. She was outrageously stubborn and to a fault unreasonable. She wants love...love and more love but really didn't know how to give it back to others without conditions being attached. She really was the Evil Rose till almost the middle of the last episode. She desperately wanted to be love by those that she considered value in her life, but by doing so she really did hurt those around her.

And with Chon, I have stated before that I never cared for him to marry Thip, though the intention behind it is innocent enough, I somehow, think they should've found another way to go about it. But all in all, he did love Nade. It broke my heart when I saw him cry with his little suitcase and leave to the village. Even when Nade hurts his sister time and again he still saw something in Nade to fall in love with her wholeheartedly. He almost died becasue of Nade twice. And yet, he is so happy just to see her return to him. Is there even a guy like that alive?

Yes, I am one of those that just love Un. She is so reasonable, understanding, supportive and a whole lot more. Her character became prettier and prettier to me as the lakorn goes on. Nade, is such a blessed girl to have Un as a friend. One thing for sure, Un would never turn her back on Nade regardless of what happens. And certain times, I think that's more than Nade deserves. Everytime, Ken hurts her I just want to reach out and give her a hug.

Nonetheless, I love the lakorn. There's not a lakorn out there that doesn't have a frustrating part in it. More than often there's plenty of WTF are you doing moments. This lakorn however, have one thing that a few or many does not have. It does not drag at all. Everything happens in a pace that just continued on. I love every moment with Grate and Matt be it the fighting or the getting along moments or them just simply standing there looking at each other. They have amazing chemistry. And being a Matt's fan it was more than I can ask for. Her acting in here is very persuasive. Being Rai and N'ek at the same time. Even with a few minor complaints I enjoyed it.

The ending was so sweet. The way Grate hugs Matt made me smile. When he saw her standing there his eyes just glowed. He is one guy that everything is in his eyes. Love that part a lot.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lakorn ruerng nee pen narak jing jing kub khun ka tuk... khun and pern ... kor chob kularb rai glay ruk na ja :thumbsup: :bravo:

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm going to miss Matt/Great in this lakorn. I like the way Great hugs Matt is so romantic and lovely. They have amazing chemistry with each other onscreen and off screen. This lakorn is not dragg at all. Can't believe it already end but happy with the ending.
Hope to see Great/Matt more lakorns in the future.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
We have waited so long for this lakorn and their was no news on it. After a few weeks or months their was a teaser. After that we were so excited for it. Then it aired. Everything started going by really fast. Matt and Grate chemistry was so wonderful. They made me smile, laugh, anxious, and WTF sometimes. :eyetwitch: I really enjoy the first few episode the most, it was really really good. Not that it turn out bad towards the end, but it was really because I couldn't get enough of Matt and Grate being together. Especially when they got along, and shared a lot of alone time with each other. :kiss2: Their was a lot of moments that I think I wont forget. All the kisses, those warmth hugs, :slapandkissse3: and when he carried her in the wedding dress and while she was unconscious. The drama that had went on, taught us a lesson in life and speak the truth of ones feelings and duties. Matt portrayed her character really well, she was the main focus of the lakorn. I admire Matt very much, and won't doubt her potential to act in any of her future lakorn. :bravo: All the cast was really did a good job, I'm sad it has come to an end so fast. I would definitely stock all of Matt and Grate lakorn and continue watching them. ESPECIALLY THEM TOGETHER! :woot2:

fanny

sarNie Adult
awwww so this lakorn is ended i am going to miss this lakorn. i thought this lakorn is 12 episode, but i guess they make it short.