Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
^he didn't mention anything about wife but he did said in TONIGHT show that he took those photo so that could be one reason why he's carrying it -- he ask to have the print out big b/c he took the photo himself ..

Merit -- i got a good laugh out of it .. seems like Matt and GREAT enjoy the teasing as well -- they playfully denied it but their actions say something else ..
i got a good laugh out of how khun ah (forgot his name) end the sentence 'ALL IN ALL BOTH OF YOU ARE BF/GF' both jump in so fast to correct him lol
I have a feeling Matt and Grate were having a good time even if they were teased. Grate seemed to have a really good laugh about it. They did try really hard to deny it but they must have act a certain way for everyone on set to notice how close they are. For Au to teased them it must be something because he doesn't come across to me as that much of a tease or playful person. And Grate's reaction to that good night and good morning phone call was funny. The host comeback was priceless, he is so quick at that it's funny.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
I heard they're talking about Kong Saharat? what is it about him?
matt and jane both like him lol which i can't believe either, kong u kiddin? lmao lookwise hmm, but maybe he's a gentleman or something. actually i take that back cuz a lot of peepz like him i think it was vicky or i don't remember who like him too from nuvo. they both tease each other saying he's mine. and the host was like kong told to tell you guys that he ain't none of urs haha...

i just saw the show and i too wonder who's the lady in the pic. is it his real wife?? everybody looked like they had a lot of fun. and gale is absolutely a beauty. tansik, i think his name is chanohn/nohn, can probably become pra'ek is they promote him. he was so excited to act. he like it when he gets to order his servants around lol

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling Matt and Grate were having a good time even if they were teased. Grate seemed to have a really good laugh about it. They did try really hard to deny it but they must have act a certain way for everyone on set to notice how close they are. For Au to teased them it must be something because he doesn't come across to me as that much of a tease or playful person. And Grate's reaction to that good night and good morning phone call was funny. The host comeback was priceless, he is so quick at that it's funny.
yeah Merit i was so surprise to see P'Au act funny and playful talkative cos when i look at him he seems like a mature
quiet and shy doesn't joke much that is why everyone @his facebook FC reckon he doesn't look his in the 30+ his voice even
sounded young as well Au and Gale make such a lovely pair and Matt/Grate they're like my Angel and handsome prince charm. :thumbsup: :crush: :cloud9:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
matt and jane both like him lol which i can't believe either, kong u kiddin? lmao lookwise hmm, but maybe he's a gentleman or something. actually i take that back cuz a lot of peepz like him i think it was vicky or i don't remember who like him too from nuvo. they both tease each other saying he's mine. and the host was like kong told to tell you guys that he ain't none of urs haha...

i just saw the show and i too wonder who's the lady in the pic. is it his real wife?? everybody looked like they had a lot of fun. and gale is absolutely a beauty. tansik, i think his name is chanohn/nohn, can probably become pra'ek is they promote him. he was so excited to act. he like it when he gets to order his servants around lol
from P'Au FC facebook he said his been single for a long while now since before he use to have girlfriend but he had a sad
and insane lovelife so he became single for so long cos his scared he'll be broken heart the 2nd time, from fans feedback
they all reckon Gale she suited for him and some ask Gale does she like P'Au, she said his handsome and respectful guy cos Gale is also single too. I am rooting for Grate/Matt become as lovers but it didn't work but i can accept them as good friends
its enough.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks alice,

Nice to see Matt finally has one made for her and one of her Pra'ek. Yeah, I don't think these two will ever date but they are very good friens so it's nice to see that.

Au and Gale does look nice together. I really like her in the long hair. She looks so pretty.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks alice,

Nice to see Matt finally has one made for her and one of her Pra'ek. Yeah, I don't think these two will ever date but they are very good friens so it's nice to see that.

Au and Gale does look nice together. I really like her in the long hair. She looks so pretty.
Au and Gale look nice and adorable since Gale she isn't as young like those new gen faces she's the same age to those
like Susie, Yardthip etc. Grate/Matt have their pantip homepage so will be so many stuff updated and images i share them around if they update another within their page.

cecilia

Staff member
I find it cute how CH3 keeps having more kookwan out .. they must really know how to tied in their dara ..

Merit

sarNie Adult
I think the long hair gale have on is extension. I could be wrong.

Cecilia, I always wondered how they matched their stars. Do they audition for the roles or are they picked by hand for them?

Channel 3 has: Rome/Rita, Aum/Aff, Margie/Boy, Barry/Yaya, Mark/Mint C. Or Mint N? (This not sure which one)Ken, Ann and now Matt/Grate. That's a lot compare to channel 7. Am I missing other couples?

Idol 2 is starting soon, I guess. Matt and Grate is apart of the show with Por T. Pat Napapa and Boy. hehehe Matt and Grate are getting a lot of notice together. And to say they are not close is just funny.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
does Gale have short hair in real life or just in a lakorn?
she had all short hair but now she had grown it longer, the short hairdo makes her look very mature and the long hair makes
her look mature too but its more even prettier that is why their fans were cheering on her and P'Au and Grate/Matt were
along side them too. :cloud9: :cheer:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think the long hair gale have on is extension. I could be wrong.

Cecilia, I always wondered how they matched their stars. Do they audition for the roles or are they picked by hand for them?

Channel 3 has: Rome/Rita, Aum/Aff, Margie/Boy, Barry/Yaya, Mark/Mint C. Or Mint N? (This not sure which one)Ken, Ann and now Matt/Grate. That's a lot compare to channel 7. Am I missing other couples?

Idol 2 is starting soon, I guess. Matt and Grate is apart of the show with Por T. Pat Napapa and Boy. hehehe Matt and Grate are getting a lot of notice together. And to say they are not close is just funny.
there are more to list Merit @pantip there were huge bunches listed, they had Andrew/Janie which in here i come up a name for
them 'A-Jay', Grate/Matt 'Gm Team' a name of car brand etc can any of u girls can help to come up a name for Gale and P'Au
please cos i can't think of any. :scratchhead2:

tinah

sarNie Coma
ch3 have a bunch of koo kwan. with ch7, their lakorns garner rating but doesnt look like they have many koo kwan to choose from

by the way, i want matt to be Phu Pha Prai Mai for p'kai because its those princess type of lakorn but too bad hes gonna start filming soon..she would look gorgeous as a princess

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yeah i want a princess role for Matt too and if there is still faith i want either Rome, Ken, Andrew one from any of them
it will awesome for me. :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
^i was going to say .. if it's p'kai -- then it'll be ROME but i don't know .. just picking on him since his favorite is rome

As for picking role -- i wonder too .. i know 4huajai had casting but i think normal project is hand pick by the elder that's why dara keeps using that excuse 'it's up to the elder' unless you're a senior actor/actress -- you might have more lenient to the type of role you'll play. Either way, i think if it is hand pick .. ch3 did a good job at most of their casts ^^

somp9

sarNie Adult
From now on, we don't see Matt anymore until her next lakorn out 2012. Too bad, she accepts only one lakorn a year. When she finish school, hope she accepts at least two lakorn year.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
From now on, we don't see Matt anymore until her next lakorn out 2012. Too bad, she accepts only one lakorn a year. When she finish school, hope she accepts at least two lakorn year.
oh yeah 1 per year but who knows she might accept more than 1 or just double if the fans they're so hype to see her again in lakorn bet she won't reject us fans and wouldn't upset us all. And another if some
major production like Broadcast they wanted her to work with them so badly.