Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
Hey I was watching the sesan clip and the host said this is ending on saturday so that mean there's only 11 epi. Omg its so short!

Merit

sarNie Adult
I agree, that Nade is selfish, self centered and immature. But who thought her those characters? Her dad and her grandparents alone. When her mom passed away her dad wanted to fill the void in Nade's life that his passing wife left behind. His intention by all means are pure but nonetheless it doesn't make it right. Nade grew up in the environment of a spoiled brat all her life. It's hard for one to change over night when that is what you are accostumed to no matter what the age is. The fault lay sqaurely on the feet of those around her. Her dad and grandparents probabaly never taught her how to share it's always been mine...mine...and more mine. Yet her dad knew how his daugher is, how emotionally needy she is he still managed to surprised her in the worst way. He pretty much say...hey,honey meet your new mom. Really? Can he not be a little more transparent about it? No matter from what side you look at it. It was just unfair to Nade.

Sometimes they say, when there's a crisis or something important happen you remember those important to you most. When Mon had her baby, Nade became 'anybody' not a somebody. It might be a one moment thing but it was a moment of weakness for Nade when she felt like everything in her life is slipping away from her. In life it takes but one crucial moment for you to doubt those around you.

As for Chon, I never like it when the Pra'ke marry the Rai. It just leave a bad impression on me. Because emotionally he is bound to cheat on his wife with N'ek. He could be just as an effective parent without marrying Thip. Having two parents not loving each other is not a home.

Nade marrying Tansik is her greatest mistake. But there are times when everyone around her needs her to make that mistake to grow as a person. She can't be treated with kid's gloves all the time. Her dad can try to talk some sense in her but he can't order her not to do it. That is her decision alone and even if it's not the correct one it's hers to make. She'll never grow up if she can't take a leap of faith and do what she felt is the right thing or the wrong thing for that matter.

I honestly, think Nade will continue to be spoiled. Once Chon and her get back together he'll probably love her to death because he's afraid he'll lose her again. She'll be wiser I'm sure but at the same time she'll be love more by Chon. So, frankly she'll never be completely out of her spoiled stage because there's a person out there willing to spoil her. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hey I was watching the sesan clip and the host said this is ending on saturday so that mean there's only 11 epi. Omg its so short!

Can you believe it? We waited like a year an half for this lakorn and it ends at 11 or 12 episodes WTF is that!? lol

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
You guys I'm so scared to watch this lakorn... Chon will be marry to the bad girl I cant take that so I haven watch this week episodes at all...

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I agree, that Nade is selfish, self centered and immature. But who thought her those characters? Her dad and her grandparents alone. When her mom passed away her dad wanted to fill the void in Nade's life that his passing wife left behind. His intention by all means are pure but nonetheless it doesn't make it right. Nade grew up in the environment of a spoiled brat all her life. It's hard for one to change over night when that is what you are accostumed to no matter what the age is. The fault lay sqaurely on the feet of those around her. Her dad and grandparents probabaly never taught her how to share it's always been mine...mine...and more mine. Yet her dad knew how his daugher is, how emotionally needy she is he still managed to surprised her in the worst way. He pretty much say...hey,honey meet your new mom. Really? Can he not be a little more transparent about it? No matter from what side you look at it. It was just unfair to Nade.

Sometimes they say, when there's a crisis or something important happen you remember those important to you most. When Mon had her baby, Nade became 'anybody' not a somebody. It might be a one moment thing but it was a moment of weakness for Nade when she felt like everything in her life is slipping away from her. In life it takes but one crucial moment for you to doubt those around you.

As for Chon, I never like it when the Pra'ke marry the Rai. It just leave a bad impression on me. Because emotionally he is bound to cheat on his wife with N'ek. He could be just as an effective parent without marrying Thip. Having two parents not loving each other is not a home.

Nade marrying Tansik is her greatest mistake. But there are times when everyone around her needs her to make that mistake to grow as a person. She can't be treated with kid's gloves all the time. Her dad can try to talk some sense in her but he can't order her not to do it. That is her decision alone and even if it's not the correct one it's hers to make. She'll never grow up if she can't take a leap of faith and do what she felt is the right thing or the wrong thing for that matter.

I honestly, think Nade will continue to be spoiled. Once Chon and her get back together he'll probably love her to death because he's afraid he'll lose her again. She'll be wiser I'm sure but at the same time she'll be love more by Chon. So, frankly she'll never be completely out of her spoiled stage because there's a person out there willing to spoil her. :)
Yeah Chon his the next person to take over her dad is just to continue with the spoiled duty. I just hope Ned dad he won't
spoil his child with Mon as well but definitely not since Mon she's smart, in Ned spoiled world she only has a father and grandparents to raise her if her mum still alive Ned wouldn't be that much of a spoil kind.

somp9

sarNie Adult
It's so funny clip of Matt cooking. I think Matt is pretty in real life. she looks so mature and playful at the same time.
I hope they don't rush the ending. They should add more episodes at least 15. Want more sweet scene of Matt/Great.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt looks natural most of the time in real life. Please, don't rush the ending. Seriously, though how are they going to fit everything in the 2 episodes left unless they are cutting some corners. I wish, they would at least add 2 additional episodes. 14 is not that long of a lakorn but 11 is so short. :weep:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt looks natural most of the time in real life. Please, don't rush the ending. Seriously, though how are they going to fit everything in the 2 episodes left unless they are cutting some corners. I wish, they would at least add 2 additional episodes. 14 is not that long of a lakorn but 11 is so short. :weep:
never know it might expand the episode for another 2 more cos sometime the answer isn't accurate it might not end at 11 see
how took extra time moment to finished their filming it was a long wait for us till we saw the teaser pop.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks for sharing cupid candy.

No!!!! Why is Matt leaning in on Tansik for? :facepalm:

And Grate, what is up with the high collar shirt he looks so vampire-ish.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks for sharing cupid candy.

No!!!! Why is Matt leaning in on Tansik for? :facepalm:

And Grate, what is up with the high collar shirt he looks so vampire-ish.
agree why they have to add that Tansik dude there on the photo shoot as well and Grate he looks like a vampire kind but
so freaking handsome they should had put Matt's dad instead of that dude, that Rome alike dude has something in him that
i can't stand when watching him and he has nothing to top like Rome.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks cupid candy. I really like the magazine cover. Matt and Grate looks good there. Pretty smile Grate got there. And Matt looks pretty.

tinah

sarNie Coma
wth why is the rome lookalike on the cover too!! and matts leaning towards him instead of grate. it would of been a nice cover..

pixie_dust

sarNie Egg
Jst started watching this lakorn.. Matt's character is sooooooo selfish & mean!! I jst wanna slap her!! So childish. But Grate is a handsome looking guy... :crush: