Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Merit

sarNie Adult
Credit to Peeraneeja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJx1lBS2bqk

Wacthing this clip (which is the ending) just makes me smile. I was laughing at Grate wheh he held the microphone and started laughing, like he has no idea what to say but to laugh. He's such a cutie there.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Credit to Peeraneeja

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJx1lBS2bqk

Wacthing this clip (which is the ending) just makes me smile. I was laughing at Grate wheh he held the microphone and started laughing, like he has no idea what to say but to laugh. He's such a cutie there.
Matt looks really cute in that outfit. I really think she is so pretty. Wow, Grate is so hot I would definitely sit their and watch him do his thing. :thumbsup: The ending scene is so romantic, and filled with happiness from the two of them. I feel like crying, I really don't want this lakorn to come to an end. I feel like it's just starting. WHY! This lakorn was truely worth the wait, even if their is a few drama that happen it's really not bad at all. Any lakorn needs drama, in order to built up love and lessons. Thanks very much Merit for sharing! I can't wait till tomorrow. Yes Grate was very funny holding the microphone, tell me why he always seems nervous around Matt. I would think he's used to it by now. LOL. Man do I love them.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Ugh this lakorn isn't doing well in terms of rating but no surprise since its going against noon n pongs which is doinmg extremely well.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Tinah, I know the lakorn remained at a 5. For channel 3 it's not that good but it's not devastatingly bad. I remember a lakorn starring an A-lister with rating as low as 3 and 4. So for Matt/Grate who is not well known and rating remained a 5 it isn't shabby. I think Matt got better reviews for this lakorn than most of her previous ones and people are starting to talk and notice her more. Which is all I can hope for. Channel 3 lakorns rarely does well against channel 7 anyways. I hope this doesn't consider a flop though. Oh, well, it's almost over 2 more episodes. :teary:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Tinah, I know the lakorn remained at a 5. For channel 3 it's not that good but it's not devastatingly bad. I remember a lakorn starring an A-lister with rating as low as 3 and 4. So for Matt/Grate who is not well known and rating remained a 5 it isn't shabby. I think Matt got better reviews for this lakorn than most of her previous ones and people are starting to talk and notice her more. Which is all I can hope for. Channel 3 lakorns rarely does well against channel 7 anyways. I hope this doesn't consider a flop though. Oh, well, it's almost over 2 more episodes. :teary:
a 5 is considered a flop but even so, the reviews are good though. see with ch3, although their lakorns dont get high ratings but some of their lakorn tend to be more popular than the highest rated ch7 lakorn.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Oh, that's right. Anything above a 5 is considered good for channel 3, poor thing. It's so weird how it's played out. Channel 7 gets the rating for sure, shouldn't they also have the popularity to go with it? Good rating result to people watching, people watching should mean it's popular. So confusing on how it works. And channel 3 has poor rating but the lakorns get around by mouth. Geez, it's so complicated trying to figure it out.

Awww...I feel bad for Matt. She did exceptionally well in here. Just like I feel bad for Kat in the lakorn with Rome. She did pretty good for her character but that lakorn flopped too. I don't regret Matt doing this lakorn, I'm glad she was chosen for the role. At least she's paired up with Grate. And she gets to prove she can be a versatile actress instead of stuck with the comedy roles.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i dont get the rating system myself lol especially ch3s, i dont see how some of their lakorn become so popular and the talk of the town but the ratings arent high as what it seems. you would think if a lakorn is most talked about then the rating should be good too but i guess not..but oh well, it kind of even out since ch3 snobs most of the awards at the end of the year

even with the low rating, matt got notice for her acting and people are beginning to know who she is now unlike before. im sure other producers will want to work with her after watching this lakorn

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
It's weird. Weird to the point that some channel 3 elders think that the ratings are rigged. Well maybe cause it's mostly Bangkok that watches ch3.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
your definitely right Tinah now that they catches Matt's potential that is why Broadcast wanted her to replace Susie in
Sai Roong pairing with Aum Atichart, and its her first lakorn with Broadcast and with an A list pra'ek and maybe there is
chance P'Nok Chatchai might chose her to play remake of Prissana hope she pair with either Rome or perhaps Andrew.

vanncha

sarNie Egg
i'm very sad for them because it is one of the best revenge/drama for this moment with Kah Khong Khon.As for me it is an error of ch.3 to have put this series in competition with Noon and Pong. They are all the same two big actors very estimated in Thailand.Consequently, it was almost sure that they had to realize good audiences. They would have placed the series another day of the week, I think that they would have obtained better scores.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i'm very sad for them because it is one of the best revenge/drama for this moment with Kah Khong Khon.As for me it is an error of ch.3 to have put this series in competition with Noon and Pong. They are all the same two big actors very estimated in Thailand.Consequently, it was almost sure that they had to realize good audiences. They would have placed the series another day of the week, I think that they would have obtained better scores.
i totally agree. not a smart move on ch3..i dont know what were they thinking!

Merit

sarNie Adult

I was thinking too, that if it was somewhere in the middle of the week, it would have been OK. And when the lakorn starts people are already invested in Pong/Noon's lakorn already. To add, that in addition to the fact Channel 7 is known to generated the rating it was a sure lose. I honestly, don't think Channel 3 gave that much of a thought to this lakorn in the first place. So, it wouldn't surprise me if they just stick it anywhere. The storyline isn't bad, the pace is really fast which lead to no dragging (most lakorns have them) the chemistry is so obvious between Matt/Grate and the acting is good.

I guess, as a fan of Matt as long as she walked away with what she deserve (recognition) for her talent then I'm happy. Any actor or actress would love to hear that they are doing a good job. :)

Merit

sarNie Adult
your definitely right Tinah now that they catches Matt's potential that is why Broadcast wanted her to replace Susie in
Sai Roong pairing with Aum Atichart, and its her first lakorn with Broadcast and with an A list pra'ek and maybe there is
chance P'Nok Chatchai might chose her to play remake of Prissana hope she pair with either Rome or perhaps Andrew.

Sai Roong, isn't that the lakorn with Andrew at the moment? Are they going to pull Andrew out of it too? :coverlaf: Matt's has been mentioned for this lakorn and that lakorn but at the end she ends up with one lakorn stiil.

I want to see her with Aum too, ever since they had that one photo shoot together a while back. I'll be nice for her to starr with as many actors as possible. Her lakorn time is limited I don't want her to be stuck with Grate all the time. Even if I love them to death. :heart:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
As a father, he has every right to tell her she can't marry Tan. Her father knows Tan is not a good guy. He's worry about "his" daughter. Whereas, Nade knows nothing about Mon and refuse to learn about her. And even when she knew Mon is a good person, she still refuse to accept her. Because it's all about her. If she thinks she's old enough to make that decision to marry, she needs to stop being a spoil brat. She's had how many birthdays??? Mon just happened to give birth on that same night.

I think this is actually a lesson learned for Nade. Now she knows how much it hurts if you can't be with the one you love. Yes, Chon messed up, but that was before he fell in love with Nade. He accepts his mistakes and is now paying for it. It's call responsibility. He's willing to sacrifice his love for a baby that he thought was his. Does he want his baby to end up like Nade? Unlike Nade, even when she knew Mon was pregnant she still wanted to separate her father and Mon. Plus, she treated a pregnant lady badly. I feel what Grate did was justified.

Everyone is always worry about Nade and want to please her. They forgot about her for once in her life? Come on now! How can she conclude that no one loves her from one incident? And accepting someone's proposal just to make her feel better? She needs to grow up. I'm sorry, I do not support her decisions.

Chon didn't think twice before getting married to Thip? I thought he looked pretty stressed out and torn. He didn't just leave. Did anyone not see that emotional scene??? Even during the ultrasound scene, he looked happy to see the baby's heart, but I can tell he wish the woman laying on that bed is Nade instead. And even then, he didn't stop worrying about Nade. Nade's personality is like, you either give her your all or nothing at all.
so much of my own thoughts put into the perfect words!!!

thanks for the clip of the ending! it seemed like they hugged a thousand times! and Grate with his incredible smile just showed how blissful he was to have her with him! :wub:

i don't care much about the ratings when i feel an actor/actress has done justice to a lakorn such as in the case of Matt and Grate, however, at the same time it's because of this reason i feel they deserve to have better recognition too, so yeah, it sucks that KRGR is only getting around a 5.

hooray! someone is starting to do english sub! looks like i'll be rewatching this soon!

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think Matt will do a better job if she plays in Sai Roong instead of Susie. Hope they choose Matt over Susie. In Kularb Rai Glay Ruk, Matts plays her character very well especially when she cries and yell/scream are good.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Honestly I don't care what Chon does lol, but to me even though I don't like Nade's decision. I completely understand why she is doing what she is doing. To many people when her family forgot about her it isn't such a big deal, but it is to someone in her position. That is what she has been fearing from the start that her family will forget about her. She grew up with just only her, her dad, and her grandparents. So when someone else is threatening that her being the only child for so long of course will react badly. Especially when her dad tells her suddenly. I think Nade was a total bitch for the way she treated Mon in the beginning. Regardless of how much I sympathize with her nothing justifies the way she treated Mon.

I think the reason why it is a big deal that her family forgot about her is because from the beginning that is what she has been afraid of. She is going through so much notice how she was buying 5 movie tickets each time she went and waited for her family? She was willing to accept Mon so she can be with her family. In the end the same family who tried to convince her so much that she will always be loved forgets her. They don't even realize that they forget her until Mon happen to say, "Oh the name of the baby matches with his older sisters." Then that is when the grandmother goes, "Oh darnnn." Then even after that no one realizes anything until she says. "We forgot about Nade." To many people it may not be a big deal, but considering Nade's state of mind at that time it was pretty fucked up.

Her dad has every right to tell her who not to marry, but Nade also has every right to not listen to her father. Nade is still immature inside. She is still that little girl who needs special love because she is so use to having it. So Tansit who is this prince in shining armor saving her and always there with her. Well why wouldn't she do what it takes to keep him right?

In her point of view, She was expecting to be with her father forever, but Mon came into the picture and interfered with that.

Then she falls in love with Chon. Next thing you know Tip is pregnant which prevents them from being together.

Then, her grandparents she really needed them after what happened with Chon, but the birth of the baby interfered with that and caused them to forget her.

Meh, I guess I just think to deeply into things LOL. But yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy it's the weekend can't wait to wake up and watch this!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sai Roong, isn't that the lakorn with Andrew at the moment? Are they going to pull Andrew out of it too? :coverlaf: Matt's has been mentioned for this lakorn and that lakorn but at the end she ends up with one lakorn stiil.

I want to see her with Aum too, ever since they had that one photo shoot together a while back. I'll be nice for her to starr with as many actors as possible. Her lakorn time is limited I don't want her to be stuck with Grate all the time. Even if I love them to death. :heart:
this time it might be true since Broadcast catches alot of her potential and for Sai Roong news saying K'Nong the big boss
of Broadcast wanna work with Matt and they want to pair her with Aum and Andrew/Susie they're unconfirm for the role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
this time it might be true since Broadcast catches alot of her potential and for Sai Roong news saying K'Nong the big boss
of Broadcast wanna work with Matt and they want to pair her with Aum and Andrew/Susie they're unconfirm for the role.

noo, i dont want aum to be in "sai roong" i dont think he suit the role

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
noo, i dont want aum to be in "sai roong" i dont think he suit the role
i don't think Aum his suited this role either and to make it better is just keep Andrew for this role then Andrew/Matt
another half pair to look forward to watch.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Andrew is perfect for the role. I could see him playing the serious and mature typed without looking dead.