Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
dang only ep.1 and so intense but fun. love Matt's acting. she play her character great. even though her character is chidish&annoying&so bad but make me "sah-jai" haha and omg she so "jai-det" the part she drove her car into p'ek's car, whoa what a crazy girl haha, and make me cried with the scene she think back the happy times with her and her dad, feel sorry for Gale make me cried the scene she cried in her room and turn on Pat's song just make these scenes more sad, the song is sweet&sad. it's worth the wait for this lakorn. hope will continue to be fun. Great look handsome, Gale look cute, Matt look pretty. hope Matt will play more lakorns,she's one of the great new generation actress in Ch3. and wish Gale would get to play as n'ek too i like her since the lakorn with Boy.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Hmmmm.....I think Jane is Grate's girlfriend. I mentioned eariler that Grate was kissing Matt in the street like he means to. And then all of a sudden he's in bed with Jane. A little fast aren't we Grate? LOL. I think, Grate was just mad at Matt and hadn't a clue what to do beside give her a shut the hell up kiss. Ok, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
matt has the potential to be one of ch3s top actresses. for someone who rarely has a lakorn is really good in acting. you can tell she gives it her all in each of the lakorn that she played in. grate is really handsome indeed. his acting is good too

so matt and gale didnt even knew each other in the beginning. i guess later on they will become close

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I guess I am the only one not liking this lakorn so far. I don't know but Matt looks a little weird to me. Maybe it's how her eyebrows are shaped. It bugs me. Grate, I really don't like him ever since Ruk Tur Yord Ruk. Not pra'ek material in my eyes only. I thought I give the lakorn a go and I guess I couldn't get into it. Just my opinion. I do agree that Matt's acting is good and she is what made me watch to begin with.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
matt has the potential to be one of ch3s top actresses. for someone who rarely has a lakorn is really good in acting. you can tell she gives it her all in each of the lakorn that she played in. grate is really handsome indeed. his acting is good too

so matt and gale didnt even knew each other in the beginning. i guess later on they will become close
Yeah they might become close to one another as Gale she promise Au that she will try very hard to form a lovely family with
her husband and her baby in her tummy and that include Matt to accept her as another member to the family's Gale is a
lovely woman she truly love Au she marry him not for money but her inside love heart Matt is psycho and vicious in here
hope she won't go further cos she might destroy herself and her life where she'll be depress insane and felt sorry to
Gale and her father sure they will forgive her and Matt/Great and Au/Gale happy ending.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I guess I am the only one not liking this lakorn so far. I don't know but Matt looks a little weird to me. Maybe it's how her eyebrows are shaped. It bugs me. Grate, I really don't like him ever since Ruk Tur Yord Ruk. Not pra'ek material in my eyes only. I thought I give the lakorn a go and I guess I couldn't get into it. Just my opinion. I do agree that Matt's acting is good and she is what made me watch to begin with.

Matt does have evil eyes. It's the way her eyebrows arched that makes her look mean. She doesn't come across as the nice N'ek like most. As for Grate, he has gotten better. When he was with Araya and Yard I was not able to get into him either. I like Matt enough to watched her with different Pra'eks. With Grate, I'm not sure I'm at that point yet. If this isn't for Matt to begin with I probably won't give this a try. I really like them together. :)

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Wow her character is very bratty...lolz and her guy friend is not helping either. His words are making it worst.

Good lakorn good acting!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt is so Crazy! Although I can't help but to feel sad for her, when she cried i felt like crying too. Shes just want attention from her father and don't want to share it, she don't want to loose him. The part where Great tried to rip Matt clothes off I thought their was going to be an R scene. My god. I feel so bad though for Gale, and Matt too when she was crying. Can't wait for next episode. This lakorn is really good!!!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Hmmm just thinking of the family tree gives me a headache.

Father get with younger sister
Older brother gets with daughter....

So when the baby is born what will they call Matt and Grate?

Merit

sarNie Adult
Matt is so Crazy! Although I can't help but to feel sad for her, when she cried i felt like crying too. Shes just want attention from her father and don't want to share it, she don't want to loose him. The part where Great tried to rip Matt clothes off I thought their was going to be an R scene. My god. I feel so bad though for Gale, and Matt too when she was crying. Can't wait for next episode. This lakorn is really good!!!

In a way I kind of feel sorry for her. I'm going to blame part of the problem on her dad because he's the one that spoiled her. Matt has made her father her universe so by seeing it taken away from her she's going to fight for it whether by doing it the dirty way or not. I hate to admit, I think I would have acted the same way. She's frustrated, determined and just a little lost. She doesn't want to lose the only "love" she has ever known and that is her dad.

puca

sarNie Juvenile
lol when great dragged matt to his car to punish her she struggled and bit him - and he bit back o.0
i've never seen a praek do that before

and matt's so cute with her hello kitty suitcase ^.^

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
lol when great dragged matt to his car to punish her she struggled and bit him - and he bit back o.0
i've never seen a praek do that before

and matt's so cute with her hello kitty suitcase ^.^
It's not the first time a p'ek bit n'ek back. In Soo Saeng Tawan, Tle bit Pancake back.

Merit

sarNie Adult
LMAO...Episode 2 is overload craziness.

First: My heart goes out to Gale. She is just so sweet for her own good. The part where she stood and watched Matt ate from her door is heart breaking. I think no matter what Gale does for Matt it's never going to be enough.

Second: HOLY CRAP. Matt/Grate epic disaster. Matt's going to have to learn early in her game that what she does to Gale, Grate will make her suffer 10xs the amount. But of course, Matt is never going to learn it that fast because she is hell bend on making Gale suffer. I thought Matt is crazy but Grate beat her in that department. He has the strenght to over power Matt. The first part where he took her was funny. That girl can bite. And it's funny how Grate bites her back. He was all shoving her head and all. Grate isn't going to sit and let Matt walk all over his sister which is a good thing. Because Matt needs a good butt spanking. The way Matt pulled Grate's hair is funny. Two crazy people going at each other. The result...love bound to happen. lol

*Forgot how Matt just welcome herself to Grate's house with her tiny Hello Kitty suitcase. And nothing is in it but blankey. What was she thinking? Obviously, nothing cause she does what she wants. That is why I don't mind Grate being rough on her. He seemed to be the only one who dare to do so.*

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i finally watched ep1.. and omgahh.. its so good!! it's going at a rapid rate too.. i pity matt though.. it's a crazy lakorn i tell ya lol.. can't wait to watch ep2..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The last part is so cute and funny when Matt went to Gale's house and was holding her cuddle toy and came with the
hello suitcase this part Matt is acting like a little girl that wants her dad to give her company and cuddles read story
before going to bed :coverlaf: i couldn't stop laughing Nng'Matt is so cute and bratty adorable and finally that night
3 ppl in 1 bed Matt is in the middle and Au/Gale along the side its like a comfortable family there Dad/mum/daughter
i think the episode3 Matt realise what she did was wrong hurting gale but when the dad found out she hurt his wife then
Matt got slap from and he'll might say 'ur the worse daughter from now we've no longer relater as dad/daughter leave go live
somewhere else cos i don't need a nasty daughter and ask yourself that ur doing is unpleasant'. You nealy killed ur
half sibling was about come out to this wide world. By the way i have a feeling that no miscarriage with Gale but not 100%.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I can't believe that her dad let her do that. And that's how she got the way she is. What is wrong with him to have a grown daughter sleep in the same bed with him and his wife. Seriously, he should have shuff her behind out the door. She gets what she want and that's how she is all along. So her behavior is pretty much understandable. Her dad treats her with kid gloves and in return she acts like the bratty who doesn't get what life is all about.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
just finished ep 2..

i almost thought grate was gonna "R" matt lmao.. ahaha .. but it wasn't.. but anyways.. i was laughing at the ending scene.. i thought matt looked adorable..

btw.. did au move out to go live with gale? i wasn't sure..

i also love the part when gale spit out the food at jane.. and then matt also threw the food at her hehe..

i have to say this lakorn is really interesting.. cant wait for tomorrow's ep..

tinah

sarNie Coma
Haven't seen epi 2 yet. I'm glad we get to see this 3 days a week but the bad part is it's gonna end sooner