Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Whoa just reading all the comments i can already imagine what is going on perfectly! lol this is how crazy this lakorn is, we're all so shocked that we have to post all the details which i love!!!
Ugh Matt is one brat! I'menjoying reading how rough Great is towards her! I don't know what is worst, spoiled p'ek or spoiled n'ek. I suppose it's the same.
So is Au going to finally put his foot down and stop babying Matt i wonder, because like i said it's one heavy case of elektra complex/only child syndrome.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Whoa just reading all the comments i can already imagine what is going on perfectly! lol this is how crazy this lakorn is, we're all so shocked that we have to post all the details which i love!!!
Ugh Matt is one brat! I'menjoying reading how rough Great is towards her! I don't know what is worst, spoiled p'ek or spoiled n'ek. I suppose it's the same.
So is Au going to finally put his foot down and stop babying Matt i wonder, because like i said it's one heavy case of elektra complex/only child syndrome.

In the preview for episode 3 Au did put his foot down...Matt got slapped by him. I think to a certain degree she needed to be handle accordingly by her father. Yeah, he baby her a lot and more than likely worst when her mother died. But it cuts both ways. He is at fault for that and for her to change her ways will be difficult. I'm sure if given a choice Matt would give up a whole lot inorder to still have her dad all to herself. But she also, has to grow up and consider her father's happiness not just her own. Spoiled to the core, that's what Matt is. And no one around her is doing much about it. It takes a lot for one to change and Matt does not want to change a bit.

I don't know, the spoiled P'ek for some reason people tolerate more but when it comes to N'ek being too bratty it's a bit getting used to. Matt is a strong, unreasonable, selfish and everything else roll into one. Hahhaha. Simply the girl is crazy.

I'm rooting for Grate to tame her because she does need a rough hand on her. Oh, can't wait until the other guy shows up.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I can't believe that her dad let her do that. And that's how she got the way she is. What is wrong with him to have a grown daughter sleep in the same bed with him and his wife. Seriously, he should have shuff her behind out the door. She gets what she want and that's how she is all along. So her behavior is pretty much understandable. Her dad treats her with kid gloves and in return she acts like the bratty who doesn't get what life is all about.
It wasn't his fault its Matt she is just to be spoilt in away of her dad and her stepmom not nearing each other and Gale
is too nice to Matt but she treated Gale like a lost woman that go 4 a man's money and didn't give respect to Gale cos
in here i believe that Gale character is alot older than Matt, she won't accept Gale no matter how tries to express to Matt
that she really truly love her father not after his money and advantages, Matt always look into the negative side which
makes her blind to the positive side episode 3 looks like her Dad can't put up with Matt attitude cos a scene went to
hug her dad 4 him to forgive but he push away down to the ground maybe what Matt did is too harsh and he'll take his time
to forgive her and there will be more bickering conflict between Matt/Great cos he told her if she hurt his sister he'll
make Matt suffer 10 times more than his sister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
just finished ep 2..

i almost thought grate was gonna "R" matt lmao.. ahaha .. but it wasn't.. but anyways.. i was laughing at the ending scene.. i thought matt looked adorable..

btw.. did au move out to go live with gale? i wasn't sure..

i also love the part when gale spit out the food at jane.. and then matt also threw the food at her hehe..

i have to say this lakorn is really interesting.. cant wait for tomorrow's ep..
Yes Au and Gale did move to join the family at Great house cos he told Gale wherever Gale is his there too with his wife and
the baby how sweet is he and Au his such a gentleman who always have a warm heart with Gale they're both a one cute
adorable pair. :kiss3:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Next episode Au he can't tolerate and put up with Matt awful attitude that is why he told his daughter to leave and get out
of the house give peace to everyone, and think carefully what u had done and improve yourself then i'll decide u to come
back in the house. This is when his very worried cos he told her off and in the other he got disappointed angry cos
Matt nearly killed his wife and Matt future half sibling.

jjinxx

Thanks Merit!

O.M.G
This lakorn puts Fast and the Furious to shame. Great and Matt got some mad skills lol!!!! I swear i loved the car scenes and they are as crazy as car chases in action flicks!
Great is my hero! Matt made Gale throw up so he made Matt throw up!!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually think all 4 of them is wrong. Au first of all spoil his daughter and he didn't discuss with Matt before he propose, it be good if he did because he's including another family member. Although he is the dad. Matt is wrong because she does and act however she wants and don't consider her dad feelings. Because he need someone by his side and when Matt gets married he will have someone. Gale is wrong too because she knows Matt hates her and the dad and the daughter is arguing because of her yet she still married Au. At the same time she is prego and loves Au. Grate fault is that he cares too much about his sister but it would be good if he understand Matt feelings. He's mad at her for what she's done, yet he wants his sister to marry Matt dad. Lol I think they're all crazy but I can't help but to love all their characters. Why is because it seems so real, like it's what people deal with in real life. I think that's one of the reason I am hooked with this lakorn. Despite all the crazyness from the four of them I love them all. Such a great lakorn so far.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
KLRGR and 365 days of love KA storyline has bits is similar cos it gave a lesson and teaches the real life families how
u can solve those problem that goes by.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
KLRGR and 365 days of love KA storyline has bits is similar cos it gave a lesson and teaches the real life families how
u can solve those problem that goes by.
I like your words because I agree. That's why this lakorn is really good and their acting is so intense. When they cry I feel like crying myself. It's like I feel what you feel. Love this lakorn and can't wait for more.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Mia Taeng is gonna be another one similar to this lakorn cos it deals with family's problem too. I love this lakorn
so far it make me and us all learnt alot from it.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I actually think all 4 of them is wrong. Au first of all spoil his daughter and he didn't discuss with Matt before he propose, it be good if he did because he's including another family member. Although he is the dad. Matt is wrong because she does and act however she wants and don't consider her dad feelings. Because he need someone by his side and when Matt gets married he will have someone. Gale is wrong too because she knows Matt hates her and the dad and the daughter is arguing because of her yet she still married Au. At the same time she is prego and loves Au. Grate fault is that he cares too much about his sister but it would be good if he understand Matt feelings. He's mad at her for what she's done, yet he wants his sister to marry Matt dad. Lol I think they're all crazy but I can't help but to love all their characters. Why is because it seems so real, like it's what people deal with in real life. I think that's one of the reason I am hooked with this lakorn. Despite all the crazyness from the four of them I love them all. Such a great lakorn so far.

Oh, I have not thought about Grate or Gale at fault at the moment. I'm too focused on Matt. LOL. She took up all my energy.

With Grate I see it this way, seeing how his sister is pretty much a weak duckling and dealing with Matt she is. She's too sweet nature to go up against Matt. And being the loving and protective brother that he is, he's willing to do whatever it takes to give his sister a chance of happiness. That includes being harsh and unreasonable because the circumstances called for it. Had he been nice and friendly with Matt would she accept it willingly? Probably not. She'll more than likely go off on him and it'll do no one any good. I think he knows how Matt is, if you give her an inch she'll take a yard.

Gale...She is stuck in a hard place. Being in love with a guy that has a she-devil as a daughter. She just does not have what it takes to make it on her own without her brother's help to managed Matt. If she doesn't have Grate on her side, she might as well give up. She'll likely end up having a heart attack or a big ass ulcer for having to face Matt everyday.

So, to me it comes down to Matt/Au. They are the core of the problem. Particularly Matt, she just doesn't know when to stop or at what point she crosses the boundary. Au loves his daughter but does it the wrong way. Matt loves her dad, but doesn't know when to let go. So, these two needs to get their heads straight out before the others can be happy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh, I have not thought about Grate or Gale at fault at the moment. I'm too focused on Matt. LOL. She took up all my energy.

With Grate I see it this way, seeing how his sister is pretty much a weak duckling and dealing with Matt she is. She's too sweet nature to go up against Matt. And being the loving and protective brother that he is, he's willing to do whatever it takes to give his sister a chance of happiness. That includes being harsh and unreasonable because the circumstances called for it. Had he been nice and friendly with Matt would she accept it willingly? Probably not. She'll more than likely go off on him and it'll do no one any good. I think he knows how Matt is, if you give her an inch she'll take a yard.

Gale...She is stuck in a hard place. Being in love with a guy that has a she-devil as a daughter. She just does not have what it takes to make it on her own without her brother's help to managed Matt. If she doesn't have Grate on her side, she might as well give up. She'll likely end up having a heart attack or a big ass ulcer for having to face Matt everyday.

So, to me it comes down to Matt/Au. They are the core of the problem. Particularly Matt, she just doesn't know when to stop or at what point she crosses the boundary. Au loves his daughter but does it the wrong way. Matt loves her dad, but doesn't know when to let go. So, these two needs to get their heads straight out before the others can be happy.
Next episode Au his character of loving his spoilt daughter will change and no longer be there cos him and Gale really love
each other but Matt she doesn't understand and accept how they both felt 4 each other and the person that is hard to change
the character attitude is only Matt cos others are happy already cos Matt is stuck in the negative dark side and Great his the person that will be in control so Matt can prove herself.

jjinxx

Gaaaaaaaale!!!! T-T all her hard work and Matt ruined it. She is the most evil n'ek i ever watched. She puts Evil Girl Khwanuma to shame.
Ok the part Matt comes home crying was really intense but i couldn't help chuckling because lol even n'ek who get R do not react as devastated as Matt did. This tells me two things: that thai lakorn misuse rape scenes, and that, as ThaiMovieLover pointed out, this lakorn is pretty realistic (though i hope never to encounter such a person like Matt); and it also tells that Matt is spoiled to the point that she feels no remorse over what she put Gale through, AND that she is psychotic (as we have established lol) because Great threatened her that much but she doesn't back down an inch!!
Matt should feel lucky that Great didn't burn her dress with her still in it!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Gaaaaaaaale!!!! T-T all her hard work and Matt ruined it. She is the most evil n'ek i ever watched. She puts Evil Girl Khwanuma to shame.
Ok the part Matt comes home crying was really intense but i couldn't help chuckling because lol even n'ek who get R do not react as devastated as Matt did. This tells me two things: that thai lakorn misuse rape scenes, and that, as ThaiMovieLover pointed out, this lakorn is pretty realistic (though i hope never to encounter such a person like Matt); and it also tells that Matt is spoiled to the point that she feels no remorse over what she put Gale through, AND that she is psychotic (as we have established lol) because Great threatened her that much but she doesn't back down an inch!!
Hahahahah you are so funny. I thought Great really was going to burn her clothes to, but I mostly thought he was going to rape her. Yeah I hope not to ever meet anyone like Matt character. She did a really good job portraying her character. I think Matt will eventually realize her wrong doing and slowly change herself because of Grate. Then happy ending for everyone except me because I don't want this lakorn to end too quick.

Merit

sarNie Adult

Isn't Matt one of a kind? LOL. And to think a N'ek has to be prim and proper all the time. It'll take a lot to top Matt at the moment. True, most N'ek that got R usually cry in silent or lay in bed with tears rolling down her face. Nope, not Matt. She is so pissed because Grate messed with her dress. I think she's more upset because Grate best her. The thing is, I think whether Grate realize it or not, he likes her. Hahhaha...It's not going to take long for Matt to really get under his skin. When he sees her, he just can't stay away from her. lol. And it seemed the more Grate provoke Matt, the more daring Matt gets.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Hmmm just thinking of the family tree gives me a headache.

Father get with younger sister
Older brother gets with daughter....

So when the baby is born what will they call Matt and Grate?
hahah bong you made my day. i really do want to know what they will call them, haha.

jjinxx

^^ seriously, if we compare to n'ek who get R, Matt made it seem like Great burned a million dollar dress that she bought using money she got from selling her dad's organs. All i gotta say is that it sucks for Great what he is gonna have to put up with!
But what you say is true. Those two spend so much time trying to get the best of each other pretty soon they will be the only thing on each other's mind!

I just finished ep2 and i gotta say, even though Matt obviously wants to annoy Gale she has no manners at all going to Gale's parents' house and waking them up and then marching through their house so rudely. Also disturbing that she would go so far as to insist on sleeping with her dad just to keep them apart. Can you blame Au for wanting to go with his wife? Between crazy Matt and sweet Gale the choice is not too hard. I ca't wait to finally see Au discpline Matt. I don't condone physical discipline but hey, trying to run over your dad's baby mama is also wrong. ^^

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
just finished ep 2..

i almost thought grate was gonna "R" matt lmao.. ahaha .. but it wasn't.. but anyways.. i was laughing at the ending scene.. i thought matt looked adorable..

btw.. did au move out to go live with gale? i wasn't sure..

i also love the part when gale spit out the food at jane.. and then matt also threw the food at her hehe..

i have to say this lakorn is really interesting.. cant wait for tomorrow's ep..
Julie, I like that part too but I really bad for Gale.

I love this lakorn. Great is hot when it come to aggressive. I love when Matt bites Great, and then he bites her back. hahah My fav scene are at the hospital's parking lot, let take a ride with Great, and it getting hot, so take you clothes off. haha I love how Great burns Matt's dress. Man, she can really cries. She cries as if she got R or something. haha

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow matt is one CRAZY nang'ek. i was literally pissed off at the way she was treating Gale especially since she is pregnant. I hope she can start getting her act together otherwise Grate should just kidnap her so he can teach her a lesson haha. im glad her dad's gonna slap the sense out of her on the next epi. she deserves it. i mean yea its his fault for spoiling her but she went overboard by trying to run Gale over.

these first 2 epis have been extremely intense. i didn't think they would start off everything in the beginning. matt is sure not your typical nang'ek. i feel like she was the nang'rai most of the time. not to mention, shes gonna be drinking on next epi..but shes not a really good job. she's a versatile actress. im really hating her in here

jjinxx

^ haha i thought so too. Matt is like n'rai while Gale is the innocent n'ek character.
And sometimes Great can appear older than Au. Not physically but with the way Great is so protective while Au is the softer guy who lets (n'rai)Matt get away with things almost foolishly.