Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Omg episode 3 is so sad but later turn so good and sanook mak i like Matt friend and that Bushy hair guy they so funny making
trick on Matt cos its her birthday plan by the family and they both bring Matt along to the resort beach family get together
but won't let Matt know cos her dad told the friends and its a surprise 4 Matt wow Gale she so nice now she acting like she wanted
to become Matt real mum. Wow i senses Gale won't have a miscarriage but not 100% sure I'll have to find out next weekend
episode. Love this lakorn. :thumbsup:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
cute interview! Matt and Great, kinda touchy feely huh?

>< :teary: Matt and Au cried so heart-breakingly!
honestly though, even though this time was an accident, i don't feel sure that Matt would be incapable of hurting Gale for real. that's why i feel like the car incident took a right step towards forcing Matt to grow up and learn what is right and wrong.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Matt and Grate are so touchy in all their BTS/Special from this lakrn ^__^ Loving every moment of them together. I'm glad Matt finally find her koo kwan! Well, for me I think Grate and Matt are so perfect for each other already even though this lakorn just started airing. They don't look too old or too young for each other, just RIGHT! Hehe.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Watching the interview it makes you go awwwww....

The way Matt just placed her hand on Grate's lap seemed so natural. It's like second nature to her. As if she's been doing it all along. This is the first time I've seen Matt so comfortable around any of her co-stars. And Grate just seem as smitten. They are so cute together. Their BTS is just too cute.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt and Grate are so touchy in all their BTS/Special from this lakrn ^__^ Loving every moment of them together. I'm glad Matt finally find her koo kwan! Well, for me I think Grate and Matt are so perfect for each other already even though this lakorn just started airing. They don't look too old or too young for each other, just RIGHT! Hehe.
Another couple in here along side them which i notice they can be a good match too, its Au and Gale which some of u girls
agree with me too despite i don't care if they're age gap but their figure meet up each other cos Gale looks naturally
mature enough to up against an experience pra'ek like Au and i have no comment on Matt/Great cos they're new on the
koo-kwan list along side with Ateam, KA Team etc.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
wow just watching this rite now... Matt is a lil brat in here..lol. so mean to gale.... I feel bad
for gale and the dad :( lol. Great is good. haha this is the first time i actually watch his lakorn and
like it

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG!!! I haaaate Matt's character in here. She's an awesome actress! Epi3, Au said "you are not my daughter." :teary: Matt messed up so many times that her father refused to believe her this time when it was really an accident. Au is a great actor too. This scene was touching.

Grate is handsome indeed.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW, so touching when Matt and Au's cried. I also cried with Matt. Cant wait for next epi because it seem like there will be a lot of cute scenes of Matt and Great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
theres so much crying going on throughout the whole 3 episodes. i hope it'll start getting more sweet and lovey dovey but seem like thats not gonna happening since matt is so hard headed lol

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Special Night Entertaintainment clips credit from cityloveU
thanks for the clips. i love when matt puts her hand on great's lap because it's so cute, like real couple. i think they have feeling for each other, especially matt. haha

cecilia

Staff member
i cried with matt a few times today .. i understand her situation especially when she's so attach to her dad and only want him to love her (full attention)
the accident with gale was sad -- so sad how he just blurt out that he doesn't have a daughter like her .. so if i put myself in matt's shoe and my father refuse to listen to my reason (b/c i have no more credit with him) i would so be sad and angry. A very touching scene between father/daughter.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so it will get sweeter and stuff. Its good that they let all the drama happen in the beginning, so this way their are time for makeups. Can't wait for the next episode.

rakcharm

sarNie Juvenile
such a miscast for jintara and gale! jintara is too young to play grandma and au's mother! i think gale should play a different character cuz she's too young for au! they could've picked someone older to play matt's stepmom. instead they dressed gale in older clothes to make her look older! she would've fit in a cute younger character seriously. agree that great's role is better than his previously roles, yet i still don't find him attractive or pra'ek material. nonetheless, i love matt even though she's more like nang rai in here lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Grate seemed to get cuter and cuter as he aged. Grate has already show signs of caring for Matt why else would he bother decorating her room? She has moved out and trying to live her own life but he can't help himself he goes after her every chance he gets. lol.

After this lakorn I hope Matt gets more challenging roles. She has showed that she is able to do it. This lakorn has level of emotions that only a good actress could carry the role. Matt so far has done wonderfully.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
i cried with matt a few times today .. i understand her situation especially when she's so attach to her dad and only want him to love her (full attention)
the accident with gale was sad -- so sad how he just blurt out that he doesn't have a daughter like her .. so if i put myself in matt's shoe and my father refuse to listen to my reason (b/c i have no more credit with him) i would so be sad and angry. A very touching scene between father/daughter.
I agreed with you. Her father should ask her what happen and let her explain the situation. All the bad things Matt did to Gale is the reason that made her father come to an early conclusion in that night. I think Matt is the best nek who can cry, and this remind me of Yaya when she cried at the hospital too. I hope Yaya and Matt in a lakorn together and play as sister.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Grate seemed to get cuter and cuter as he aged. Grate has already show signs of caring for Matt why else would he bother decorating her room? She has moved out and trying to live her own life but he can't help himself he goes after her every chance he gets. lol.

After this lakorn I hope Matt gets more challenging roles. She has showed that she is able to do it. This lakorn has level of emotions that only a good actress could carry the role. Matt so far has done wonderfully.
I really like what you said and totally agree. Matt is such a great actress and this lakorn proves it. Yes Grate is falling for Matt and he is so handsome. I want to see the jealousy happening.