Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This lakorn is so good and worth watching, surprising we'd seen the kissing of great and matt just in the middle road full
of cars and crowds i like the hospital scene Great his such a strong man lifting and carrying Matt, omg Gale is preggy
with Au before marriage can't believe the dad propose infront of Matt at the table meeting and wow Gale crying is a well
done Ch3 should accept her play n'ek in the future.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Oh my goodness, I can't believe they even dare make us fans wait this long. Even episode 1 is SO good already! I should get back to studying but I can't anymore. >___< Can't believe Matt is really back on the screen! Grate and Matt's "magic" first glance moment was so cheesy but cute. <33333

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
wow, matt's one creepy lady here!!!!
can't believe she veered her car and crashed into great on purpose o.0

this lakorn is very interesting, then nangek is unusual, she's more like a crazy nangrai on the loose!!!
and the praek isn't really "supaburut" either... he has a temper when angry, has already a gik/girl"friend" and has no problem kissing nangek in the middle of the street...
it's like nangrai vs. prarai (who's occasionally praek if he feels like it)
Lol right! I'm not even done watching ep 1 but Great and Matt are making my heart race with the way they are so intense towards each other even when it is the emotion hate or disdain! Gosh that was so cute when they first noticed each other right away but sucks that they now hate the other. And Gale poor girl she cries so much in the first ep.
I just love Great in here he protects his sister and looks hot doing it lol totally opposite of his role with Chom!

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Ok. This lakorn is good. Not a fan of pranang but whatever catch my attention I'm good Matt is pretty that kiss is.

tinah

sarNie Coma
The scene where matt crashed into grates car was kind of weird especially how they made it slow motion

Epi 1 was so intense. Alot of emotions going through especially between the pra nang. I wouldn't have predict that grate would kiss Matt so soon since they don't know each other yet. I guess he just wanted to shut her up lol

jjinxx

*hyperventilate!!* OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the heck! Matt is one suicidal chick i was fooled at first and thought she slit her throat but she was faking but uh uh! The car crash was so not fake!!
Ok i don't know how they're going to make me sympathize with n'ek because at this piont she is really ticking me off!!! Whether it's some psychotic only child syndrome or unexpected elektra complex, Matt is so scary, unreasonable, selfish, immature and i don't know how many levels of spoiled that she won't let her father be happy with the woman he loves, who, despite being young, is a lovely person!!!! >< all i can say is that if i didn't have faith in Great to set her straight this would be one helluva lakorn to go through. But for some freakish reason i am very drawn to it and can't stop watching. I just know Matt is going to make curse at the screen! LOL
Off to finish the episode (thats right i'm not even done yet but i have so much to say lol)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
The scene where matt crashed into grates car was kind of weird especially how they made it slow motion

Epi 1 was so intense. Alot of emotions going through especially between the pra nang. I wouldn't have predict that grate would kiss Matt so soon since they don't know each other yet. I guess he just wanted to shut her up lol
Yeah indeed Tinah and happy birthday to u :bdaycake: I've finished watching the 1st episode already i was watching with
no sub and wanna shout out for u and everyone that Matt and Gale aren't related as friend cos when the dad called to meet
him and he introduce Gale will be joining the family and she's your stepmom and he'll marry her cos gale matt they don't
know each other before and Matt best friend its that girl that pair with bushy hair dude.

jjinxx

Oh my gosh i can't wait for the next episode!!! Looks like Great is gonna be rough on Matt more and more which i wouldn't usually like lol but i'm cheering him on cuz i like this couple and Matt needs someone who can take her without getting tired!
When it showed Matt with her suitcase was she moving in with someone?

Lol if i was a bystander in the street i woulda thought Matt was a runaway bride and Great was the groom cuz their outfits suited that. And THEN at the hospital if i was another bystander i woulda thought Matt was a runaway of the psych ward ^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh my gosh i can't wait for the next episode!!! Looks like Great is gonna be rough on Matt more and more which i wouldn't usually like lol but i'm cheering him on cuz i like this couple and Matt needs someone who can take her without getting tired!
When it showed Matt with her suitcase was she moving in with someone?

Lol if i was a bystander in the street i woulda thought Matt was a runaway bride and Great was the groom cuz their outfits suited that. And THEN at the hospital if i was another bystander i woulda thought Matt was a runaway of the psych ward ^^
:coverlaf: your so funny jjinxx u make me laugh and i also felt the same as a hystander thought of Run Away Bride
and the Groom was chasing after and she try to escape from the psychological hospital.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Holy..I just finished the first episode and I can't believe how amazing it is. (Am I exaggerating?) I love the intensity and I'm so glad that P'Matt was given a role like this. Kularb Rai Glay Ruk shouldn't be underestimated at all. N'ek is just a crazy person who needs to learn acceptance. I can't wait for P'ek to force her to open her eyes, wooohoo!
And how about that kiss ey? :rolleyes:
No matter how physco n'ek was, she looked beautiful in her mother's wedding gown, yes? The dramatic car scene was pretty cool to me and it showed how daring crazy n'ek was willing to go even up to the point of killing herself (for reals) that time around. I've never really watched anything of Grate, but after this episode I've become a fan. He's so handsome.^^

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Episode 2 is airing tomorrow Sunday, wonder if there is a honeymoon after the wedding and i wanna see the beach scene
where Matt and Great splashing water and the lips was about to touch each other. Au and Gale looks like a new onscreen
pair despite there age gap but they both aren't looking bad cos Gale has the mature look and Au his still look younger
than his age to play as Matt's father.

Merit

sarNie Adult
OMFG!!!!! I just got done watching and I freaking love it! I was laughing at Matt faking her own death at the wedding. And the way Grate found out. Hahahha...Got to give it to the girl she was smart in tricking them.

Matt is borderline psycho, selfish and just plain unreasonable but even though still love her crazy character. LOL. It is not often we see a N'ek start off this way. I love the part at the wedding when Matt showed up holding the picture and she was talking the camera zoomed in on Au and he rolled his eyes. Hahahhah I found that to be so funny.

Things are happening fast, I assumed that the wedding would at least be a few episodes in the lakorn but it is at episode 1. And when Grate kissed Matt on the street was just awwwwww...He's rough on her already but she needed that if not she might really have to be evaluate cause she just ain't right. I actually like the hospital scene when Grate found Matt. The way he carries her over his shoulder and took her back and her protesting. She does look like she belong in a mental hospital.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh, I really like Grate's character in here. He is just as hotheaded as Matt and that's sexy!

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG!!!!! I just got done watching and I freaking love it! I was laughing at Matt faking her own death at the wedding. And the way Grate found out. Hahahha...Got to give it to the girl she was smart in tricking them.

Matt is borderline psycho, selfish and just plain unreasonable but even though still love her crazy character. LOL. It is not often we see a N'ek start off this way. I love the part at the wedding when Matt showed up holding the picture and she was talking the camera zoomed in on Au and he rolled his eyes. Hahahhah I found that to be so funny.

Things are happening fast, I assumed that the wedding would at least be a few episodes in the lakorn but it is at episode 1. And when Grate kissed Matt on the street was just awwwwww...He's rough on her already but she needed that if not she might really have to be evaluate cause she just ain't right. I actually like the hospital scene when Grate found Matt. The way he carries her over his shoulder and took her back and her protesting. She does look like she belong in a mental hospital.

I can't wait for tomorrow. Oh, I really like Grate's character in here. He is just as hotheaded as Matt and that's sexy!
Lol did your husband leave you alone and let you watch in peace. Glad to hear all the great feedback I haven't had the chance to watch any of the episode yet. Though I did see the opening and I love the song and man is it better than the teaser. Hopefully I can watch this today.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Lol did your husband leave you alone and let you watch in peace. Glad to hear all the great feedback I haven't had the chance to watch any of the episode yet. Though I did see the opening and I love the song and man is it better than the teaser. Hopefully I can watch this today.
Yeah should watch it, with me i was doing my assignment while i was watching as well so i just caught up those episode within
each time then flip back to my assignment later flip back to the episode.

tinah

sarNie Coma
right now, grate is the only person who can handle matt's craziness because the others are too nice. if she continue to be this way throughout the lakorn it would be such a headache especially since shes the n'ek.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Cool beans!!! The opening credits make it look a little more mellow with the song and everything but we all know thats not true lol Matt is going to kick butt and Great is gonna put her in line!
Whoa really? Mart had a crush on her? How old is he?
Mart is about 34 now.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
right now, grate is the only person who can handle matt's craziness because the others are too nice. if she continue to be this way throughout the lakorn it would be such a headache especially since shes the n'ek.
U know what else will start to cause even further if Matt continue her attitude, :r-scene-pop-corn: will eventually
come.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
U know what else will start to cause even further if Matt continue her attitude, :r-scene-pop-corn: will eventually
come.
haha I agreed with you!

I cant wait for tomorrow epi because it look like Great takes Matt to a hotel or something. haha I really like this lakorn because some scene are unpredictable of Matt's character. haha I thought she really suicide herself at the wedding. haha Too bad for her because Great was a smart guy! haha