Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm sooo juiced! I want to see more clips..they aren't releasing alot
Yeah man its not much releasing, but i'll try as many time i can to post it up for you. Oh by the person that interview this lakorn said
this lakorn will be abit numnao.

chouakim

TTFC♥
They weren't father and daughter in there, its Boy Pakorn that is his son.
HAHA, I'd completely forgotten the story. I remember now. :lol:

Great chemistry behind the set always means that it'll be a super gooood lakorn. I hope we get more info soon. Not many are talking about it yet.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
HAHA, I'd completely forgotten the story. I remember now. :lol:

Great chemistry behind the set always means that it'll be a super gooood lakorn. I hope we get more info soon. Not many are talking about it yet.
They weren't related at all in that lakorn. Yeah a super good since there alot of good experience cast in here. This sure will be a Cat vs Dog.
Gale looks cute and pretty in the bride dress and both the guys are so handsome in suits. 2 tall p'ek.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I like the fact that Great is taller than Matt even when she is in heel. And I like that he's tanner than her. Which will make the couple better...:) Love it when the actors get along well off screen. Great looks look in that suit

I like the fact that Great is taller than Matt even when she is in heel. And I like that he's tanner than her. Which will make the couple better...:) Love it when the actors get along well off screen.
same here! it bothers me so much if the n'ek is taller than the p'ek when she's in heels!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
It's very good that they chose the 2guys that are tall out of the ch3 actors list. Both Grate and Au are tall. Matt and Gale is quite tall but
the guys are huger than them. Apparently Au his 6ft tall but not sure about Grate emm maybe same height.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice for keeping us informed about this lakorn. I like hearing or watching BTS stuff. Can't wait to see Matt at the wedding. The dress she has on looks like a killer. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice for keeping us informed about this lakorn. I like hearing or watching BTS stuff. Can't wait to see Matt at the wedding. The dress she has on looks like a killer. :)
I've been trying to get some new updates on this lakorn but nothing came. Maybe i'll try again. But i've only found this from Grate fanpage in
tv3myspace that this schedule for upcoming lakorn. So we might get to see it end of this year or beginning of 2011.

chouakim

TTFC♥
Gale is so pretty. ^

Mann, ending of this year and beginning of 2011 sounds so far away from now!
Totally can't wait.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah man very far. From my prediction that this lakorn that there will 'r scene' since kind of like a revenge, and whoa Gale might be pregnant
later on after when she's married to Au. But can't wait to see Grate/Matt vs one another.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
im gettin excited!!! matt looks totally fierce in that one pic.. ahhh.. cant wait!!!

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yep she does look fierce. Wow Au/Gale couple sound odd at first but now reckon they cute and adorable next to eachother. My mind is very
excited.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping it'll be this year. I don't want them to keep on postponing the air date. Wanjai was horrible when it came to them airing it. It took like almost a whole year to shoot the darn thing. Can't wait to see the new Matt. She'll be a total craze in this one. But that'll be even more fun to watch. Matt/Great. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yay the god damn lakorn havent done filming and let it air, but we all havent seen it yet by the look of it sounds like a crazy fun one, juicy,
romantic at the same time also action fighting.

Merit

sarNie Adult
When I really want to see a lakorn I wished channel 3 would be like channel 7...air the lakorn while they are still filming. But then at the same time I don't want confusing editing. Well, at least Great will be having a lakorn airing soon.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
I think Matt would look prettier if she would just have her eyebrows redone, becuz the way she has it done, it's too high, and it look like one of those evil eyebrows that make her look mad all the time..