Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

tinah

sarNie Coma
mart doesnt seem like a player but who am i to judge. have they caught him with many girls or something? when i watch his interviews and behind the scene clip he seem like a sweet and charming guy. i wonder if hes gonna feel offended by matts interview? or maybe take it the wrong way. she did responded really quickly and with a disgusted face when marts name came up

Merit

sarNie Adult
mart doesnt seem like a player but who am i to judge. have they caught him with many girls or something? when i watch his interviews and behind the scene clip he seem like a sweet and charming guy. i wonder if hes gonna feel offended by matts interview? or maybe take it the wrong way. she did responded really quickly and with a disgusted face when marts name came up

There are a bit of rumors that he hits on the girls in the lakorn he's in. It might just be that because he seemed to be a playful person. And it might be taken out of concept. True, that when he gives out interviews he comes across as a confident person and knows what he wants in life. And doesn't give out that "player" vibe.

The thing is, Mart complimented Matt when asked about her. If they did in any way didn't quite see eye to eye onset...he was professional enough and sincere enough to not say anything negative. And in the event that he does not have any feelings whatsoever towards Matt and by chance he heard what she said, I'm sure he'll be wondering why she said it. It's human nature to wonder so I'm sure he doing a second thought. LOL.

Hopefully, she is just joking. Because I do want them to be pair together again in the near future.

tinah

sarNie Coma
There are a bit of rumors that he hits on the girls in the lakorn he's in. It might just be that because he seemed to be a playful person. And it might be taken out of concept. True, that when he gives out interviews he comes across as a confident person and knows what he wants in life. And doesn't give out that "player" vibe.

The thing is, Mart complimented Matt when asked about her. If they did in any way didn't quite see eye to eye onset...he was professional enough and sincere enough to not say anything negative. And in the event that he does not have any feelings whatsoever towards Matt and by chance he heard what she said, I'm sure he'll be wondering why she said it. It's human nature to wonder so I'm sure he doing a second thought. LOL.

Hopefully, she is just joking. Because I do want them to be pair together again in the near future.
oh yea there was rumor that him and susie had a thing for eachother too.doesnt make him a player if he just happen to be a friendly guy. atleast you know he gets along with his co-star.

im sure ch3 will try to pair him and matt again due to the success of their first lakorn but i hope mart doesnt take her interview the wrong way. i mean it did seem kind of mean how she said it and her face expression. but i do wanna see them pair up again too

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Interesting... Do u guys remember when Mart and Matt were doing the fitting/opening day? I remember watching the clip of it where Mart and Matt were posing for promo pictures for the series and you could see Mart being really talkative and playful (possibly flirting hitting on her) but Matt looked really annoyed and not having it. I thought it was odd how Mart was so comfortable around her, assuming they don't really know each other... But she mite have looked annoyed because he couldve been teasing her...who knows... And Matt has a boy "friend" so that's probably why she's quick to answer. She mite be one of the private ones.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
oh yea there was rumor that him and susie had a thing for eachother too.doesnt make him a player if he just happen to be a friendly guy. atleast you know he gets along with his co-star.

im sure ch3 will try to pair him and matt again due to the success of their first lakorn but i hope mart doesnt take her interview the wrong way. i mean it did seem kind of mean how she said it and her face expression. but i do wanna see them pair up again too
Oh yeah to me Mart seem to look like a flirty guy look, sorry to say this cos this is my views. Lately Mart his in the 30+ age but haven't seen anyone in his heart yet. So i'm assume that Mart is very hard person to predict. Sometime his seems very friendly talkative but maybe in other ways are very quiet and serious person. But i would feel good if the person that is hitting on Matt is Grate. Sorry to Mart fans don't get offended.

Merit

sarNie Adult
M3lhouse...I remeber seeing some of the clips where Mart is playful towards Matt and some BTS she was kind of like leave me alone. Though, I thought Matt was pretty outgoing with Mart as well. Comparing to her previous co-stars she had a good amount of comfy with Mart. You are right, she might be the private one because you hardly hear any news on her.

LOL Alice....When on the set of his lakorns he is very talkative. But in his interviews he seemed like a total different person. Still cute though. :) But I think with his personality when shooting the lakorns he might come across as a player. Not long ago, he said he was single for 10 years. I still think Mart is a bit old for Matt anyways. Even if at times I think they are super cute together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Alice, don't worry we won't attack u lol I actually like seeing older actors with younger actresses. Knowing They could protect the girl and he can take charge haha I didn't like mart with taew though. They look too much like uncle and niece. Matt has a mature look that's why her and mart look more compatible. I liked him with susie as well

Interesting... Do u guys remember when Mart and Matt were doing the fitting/opening day? I remember watching the clip of it where Mart and Matt were posing for promo pictures for the series and you could see Mart being really talkative and playful (possibly flirting hitting on her) but Matt looked really annoyed and not having it. I thought it was odd how Mart was so comfortable around her, assuming they don't really know each other... But she mite have looked annoyed because he couldve been teasing her...who knows... And Matt has a boy "friend" so that's probably why she's quick to answer. She mite be one of the private ones.
I didn't notice that, but now I'm tempted to go back and rewatch that fitting video. usually Matt seems pretty outgoing, so if she kind of gave Mart the cold shoulder, then maybe he did push too far and said something off to her. to me, Matt does seem like a private person, so I doubt that she'll be all open in the limelight with her relationships.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Vandii...I like Matt a lot too. She is one of my favorite. And only going to be better as she grows in the profession. Not to add, she has gotten prettier. She isn't focus too much on fame and rather on her study and that's wise of her. She is playful to a certain degree but mature enough to know what's important to her.

I liked her since her first lakorn when she is doing supporting role. There was just something about her that I like. I hope that she has a strong ground to plant her feet on when she becomes more famous. I don't want her to turn into this young and beautiful star that gone wild. :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Vandii...I like Matt a lot too. She is one of my favorite. And only going to be better as she grows in the profession. Not to add, she has gotten prettier. She isn't focus too much on fame and rather on her study and that's wise of her. She is playful to a certain degree but mature enough to know what's important to her.

I liked her since her first lakorn when she is doing supporting role. There was just something about her that I like. I hope that she has a strong ground to plant her feet on when she becomes more famous. I don't want her to turn into this young and beautiful star that gone wild. :)
Merit she'll won't gone wild if she stay away from the person that might be hitting on u and jokes around like Mart but not so sure about him cos to me he seems strange. A good girl Matt is focus on your work and study you've have long time coming to your ways to learn about these kind of story. We all just have to be wisely. Oh well can't wait her w/Grate and to others too.

Merit

sarNie Adult
This is suppose to be in the line up for this year? If so, that's so exciting. Miss Matt already. She has such an adorable personality. To me, she's out there but in one of the cutest way. :)

tinah

sarNie Coma
I'm sure they will air it this year. Didn't they started filming couple months ago? It shouldn't take a whole year like wan jai

chouakim

TTFC♥
Can't wait for a summary on this lakorn.
I'm anticipating for it! <3 Matt!

tinah

sarNie Coma
whoa, i never seen matts with an angry face like this before..im getting juiced! finally shes back to playing drama role..by the way, i love how her hair is curled up like that. ive always wanted to see her in a new look like in her mag. shoot

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
whoa, i never seen matts with an angry face like this before..im getting juiced! finally shes back to playing drama role..by the way, i love how her hair is curled up like that. ive always wanted to see her in a new look like in her mag. shoot

Wonder who's photo is that she's holding. Don't tell me its a photo of her Mum that pass away. Whoa her dad is marrying with Gale so it will be
a stepmom vs a stepdaughter this looks fun can't wait to watch it this year. By the way there is no Grate there, his been miss out.

tinah

sarNie Coma
Wonder who's photo is that she's holding. Don't tell me its a photo of her Mum that pass away. Whoa her dad is marrying with Gale so it will be
a stepmom vs a stepdaughter this looks fun can't wait to watch it this year. By the way there is no Grate there, his been miss out.
probaly the moms pic since shes at the wedding of her dad and grates step sisters. looks like shes gonna crash the wedding lol

Merit

sarNie Adult
Wow...can't wait. Yes, I think it is her mom's photo too. Just to ruined her dad's wedding. LOL. What a great daughter she is. :) She is pretty being mad and all goofy. It's going to be fun to watch with Matt and Great. I'm sure she is going to raise hell at the wedding. Love her hair.