Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Sound like we'll have a long wait to see this. They have to end the 4 series first. So Great and Matt will be beginning of 2011.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I knew it was going to be sometimes during next year. Only because the have Ken/Ann lakorn and then those series which will take up the remaining of the year. Hopefully, it will be the beginning rather then the middle. Miss Matt...so hoping they'll get this out as soon as they can.

tinah

sarNie Coma
matt should start accepting a new lakorn for next year! That way we can see her in 2 lakorn. I hope this won't be her only one

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
At some other forum or website like example pantip had a news that Matt rumors to be in a new remake of Prisana wonder if the news is true or a unconfirm one. There is like
2 version of it, 1st one is Nok c with Mew and 2nd one is Tik with Teya this is a off topic now let just get back to this lakorn. I'm going to have a few wait till
its 2011. Hope Matt will accept in more lakorn next year.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^i hope its true but I bet its only a rumor. I mean one of ch3 producer did say if he ever remade prissina he would cast matt and rome as the pra'nang.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yes the news rumor has mention Rome name too. They even have a voting poles on which one that they will chose. And guess what it surprises me to see Andrew name on the
list too. Omg guess i am going to wait a few months till its 2011, i am dying to see Great and Matt onscreen. I'm just so excited when ch3 came up with a new pair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^was the poll recent? seem like more of a fans request. i would prefer andrew over rome.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I believe its a request but other forum like spicyforum has a thread of Prisana but a unconfirm list and Rome/Matt is set as pranang. Yeah i will go with Andrew
too his such a hottie. Plus both Andrew and Matt are half European. Or perhaps why don't she just pair with Great again 2nd time for Prisana that'll be a very
good one. Guess there are alot of competition in choosing the best one.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^oh i started that thread. it was when khun somlak said if ch3 ever remade "prissana" he would choose matt/rome. its only a suggestion

somp9

sarNie Adult
I vote for Andrew. He hasn't star in many lakorn this year. So hope to see Andrew & Matt as new pair.
I also would like to see Tye & Matt again.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
^^i was thinking about this too. Andrew w/Matt or reunite with Tye again. But they had consider Rome as the guy to pair with Matt. Hope there's more news on this and
her lakorn with Great. A teaser at the end of the year would be a nice one. Can't wait to watch Matt/Great next year.

Merit

sarNie Adult
I want to see Andrew with Matt as well...but I'm not sure if Matt is taller than Andrew or not. I don't know no matter how cute the guy is if he's shorter than Matt I just don't feel it. At the moment Great seemed to be a good fit for her. He's darker and taller than she is and that's quite attractive. I like to see her with Tye also...even if they really didn't a good chemistry off screen but I enjoy them onscreen.

I think Rome is cute but not so much of a fan. To me, he doesn't have much of a chemistry with his n'eks. Especially in pictures. But yes, Matt and Andrew would be ideal for me.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Another person to add on the list to pair with Matt is Ken has the prince charming face and tall but Andrew will be my number 1 on the list. Andrew his pretty tall
as well his 180cm same height as Rome/Ken. Tall height is not enough to go against Matt not thin but more of muscular guy like Great his perfect.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Ken is cute but I think he is more toward a big brother instead. I'm sure by the time she gets around to starring with him if even at all it would be like Nok and his younger N'eks and that is just not right. There are going to be more guys that channel 3 are going to add as the years go on...like this year channel 3 has so many new faces.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
You know what Merit Andrew is the same as Ken too. Andrew upcoming is with Mint Natwara this one also goes toward Ken and Matt too. I think right now Great his
probably the best one so far and Rome also be the next one even if he has a young age but he doesn't look his age, he looks so mature and old.

Merit

sarNie Adult
Andrew got one thing going for him and that is his baby face. He can pull it off still starring along side younger N'eks. Unlike Ken..he has a mature look to him so if he were to play with a much younger N'ek it'll look like they are brother and sister.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I will be along side with your comment Merit. Think Andrew his alright to pair with young gen n'ek like Matt. Yes Ken would be another story and Rome in my
opinion he likes to take on as a mature role in most of his lakorn plus he looks so mature like a big brother as Ken too. In Matt last lakorn with Mart is a age gap too
Mart is a year older than Ken its a 30+ age. To me Mart and Matt look kind of odd. Yeah Andrew has a baby face he doesn't even look his age. Now most of these gen guys
are in their 30+.