Kularb Rai Glay Ruk (Duang Malee Manee Jun)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
They said she's abit of n'ek rai in here as in a spoil child because she's worried and loves her dad so much, its like all daughters doesn't want
other woman near their own father. But this seem like this will end shooting this year and will be onair in the beginning 2011. That is a long wait.
Yes her eyebrow do annoys me too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
What also bothers me about Matt is that she's too skinny, in her lakorn with Mart she wore the dress with the belt and her waist was super small

chouakim

TTFC♥
^
^ haha. I actually think she looks very healthy compared to a lot of other actresses. She just has a small waistline.

I think I know her character. Thanks Alice for the info. Now we just have to wait for the whole plot. So excited! xD

tinah

sarNie Coma
^
^ haha. I actually think she looks very healthy compared to a lot of other actresses. She just has a small waistline.

I think I know her character. Thanks Alice for the info. Now we just have to wait for the whole plot. So excited! xD
i think so too. if you notice, shes pretty thick from the bottom like her thighs. its just that she has small waistline so it makes her look thin.

somp9

sarNie Adult
Are they finish filming yet? I can't wait to see this lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I think they are still filming, if they are done then there will be a closing party for sure. I can't wait to see Great and Matt.

Merit

sarNie Adult
There's so little info about this lakorn. :) I want to see a teaser out already. When it comes to Matt's lakorn it takes forever to know anything. Like the one with her and Mart...nothing really came out until it was so close to the airing date..A few more months to know anything I guess. Patiently waiting.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i really wanna see this too, Grate's n'ek i usually don't like but I like Matt. This lakorn is very slow, seems like forever now.

somp9

sarNie Adult
This lakorn taking a long time. Maybe we get to see this lakorn next year, 2011? Can't wait to see Matt and Great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
they filmed since the beginning of the year so i dont see why they are taking so long! i guess since matt-grate arent popular stars so their lakorn dont need to be in a rush

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i've been waiting to see this lakorn. next year seem so long. yea seem like they did film for a long time already. wonder if it will air prime time. i like Matt,Great,Gale glad all three in the same lakorn.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt lakorn with Tye was a evening one but not too sure if this one will be a evening one cos Great and Au are a primetime p'ek, their past lakorn mostly play in primetime. In my opinion it will be at primetime. They haven't release a teaser yet and the airing date news yet too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^i meant evening on the fri-sun slot. its still considered primetime. well grate have been paired up with top actresses so thats why his lakorns were aired primetime. since wan jai did well in ratings, i think they will air this primetime

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Ah Tinah i've got it now. I was confused and mixed up cos with the word evening there. Hope this airs after one of the 4 series lakorn of ch3 anniversary.