Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Rome is a good looking guy but you're right, he doesn't have chemistry with alot of his nang'ek. The only nang'ek that I thought he had alot of chemistry with was Rita but after their first lakorn, I just didn't feel their chemistry in their second and third one. Maybe it's because of the script because I didn't think he had chemistry with Janie in their first lakorn too but I thought they were really cute together in Yok Lai Mhek.

little

sarNie Adult
^^the one with namfon is a different lakorn. it starred ah'too right?

yes that old man but at that time i can stand watching it cus they didn't have too much younger good looking actors and plus i like the storyline. the title of the lakorn is the same isn't it. i wish n'ek was strong though and doesn't give in to her so called sis or anyone. doesn't sounds like a revenge lakorn but i'll tune in for the new actors esp yaya

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
i don't know about everyone else but i am really enjoying this lakorn. so far one of rome's better lakorn this year...at least so far.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Since I'm not a fan of Rome, I was reluctant to give this lakorn a try. I'm kinda picky with what lakorns I watch. I always check them out but a lot of them fail to keep my attention so I end up dropping them. Anywho, I'm glad I took a peek b/c this lakorn has a lot of things that are working for it; the cast, the OST, the very "soapy" storyline. I love romantic dramas and this lakorn just might be what I'm looking for to kill some time.

Ploy's character really sizzles in here. She is the driving force in this storyline. Ploy is doing an awesome job as the nangrai and Yaya, OMGosh, she is so friggin adorable. She suits this role as the naive, sweet, and wholesome nangek very well. She is so pretty and she reminds me of Ning Kullasatree.

I love the seduction scene in the car between Ploy and Ta (I think that's his name). It was subtle and I loved how they jazzed up the theme song with the saxaphone in that scene to give it a sexy vibe to electrify the scene. You could literally feel Khun Rat's heart beat faster as he reaches for Nan. He's trying so hard to remain faithful but Nan is the excitement that makes his heart skip beats. So far so good. I'm excited to see more.

rotua

sarNie Egg
I love the seduction scene in the car between Ploy and Ta (I think that's his name). It was subtle and I loved how they jazzed up the theme song with the saxaphone in that scene to give it a sexy vibe to electrify the scene. You could literally feel Khun Rat's heart beat faster as he reaches for Nan. He's trying so hard to remain faithful but Nan is the excitement that makes his heart skip beats. So far so good. I'm excited to see more.
hi looksy, sorry to cut your post
i love your review n i feel the same way too
luv yaya, n really luv ploy here.. even as the antagonist sister ^^
can't wait to watch ep 3..

greetings to all..this is my first time to post =)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
dang, even in this kind of pose (which is somewhat sexy and seductive), she still looks innocent. lol so pretty...

i'm jealous. LOL

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I checked it out just to see how Yaya is and she is a cutie pie but man she has an ugly cry. In stories like this where the n'ek is so weak and nice and n'rai is so evil I think it's best to have a forceful p'ek to balance out the n'ek's weakness. But from the previews it looks like Rome is just a gentleman that is going to get played by Ploy too. That's gonna be frustrating to watch.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
lol go ahead. alot of people use that word too
I've just started on epi 1 and 2 but can say that Yaya she's a cutie but she needs a acting and crying lesson to improve to become famous. I won't judge her not as good as others since she's very new and young. Damn Rome needed a time off work, doesn't look that good. And wow Ta Warit in the uniform is nice and handsome too, Ploy still pretty as always she portray her role very good.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
I don't think Rome not looking good is to do with him aging but the stylist of the lakorn choose really old and looking clothes for him and Yaya, the things they wear add 10years onto them or something

onahc

sarNie Elites
Yaya isn't bad considering this is her first lakon and her cry is not that ugly. I think she's better than Mint Natwara. Yaya is very attractive, she's tall and has a decent figure.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i agree, yayas wardrobe is a no-no! shes suppose to be young but they made her dressed up like an old lady..tv scene need to get with the trend lol no to mention, their lakorns are boring and very slow paced..

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
i agree, yayas wardrobe is a no-no! shes suppose to be young but they made her dressed up like an old lady..tv scene need to get with the trend lol no to mention, their lakorns are boring and very slow paced..
Yeah Tinah i've seen the first 2 episode i find it boring and slow pace, compare to other company Tv Scene is always behind. Looks like Yaya is maybe 1-2 cm taller than Ploy. But who's is the main n'ek? Ploy's name is after Rome's and other webpage always has a picture of Rome/Ploy not with Yaya. This really confuses me and to everyone too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ that's why I don't want my favorite to starr in tv scenes lakorn even if the storyline is good but sadly we will probaly see Rome and aum in most of it. as for who's the real nang ek it depends how u look at it. Nang ek doesn't always mean the girl who gets with the main guy at the end. In here, ploys the main focus so she could be the nang ek even if she doesn't end with rome

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Would it be in the end Rome has to endup with between Ploy or Yaya? Rome doesn't that much with Tv Scene Aum is like a full time p'ek with this
company. So i'll assume that any of the two girls are the real n'ek except that we have to find out and watch it carefully. In this lakorn didn't
show stuff with Yaya only about Ploy, so this really confuses my eyes.