Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

jakjann

Jakjann
HAHAHAHAH ROME REPLACING HIS OWN DRAMA SAI SOKE XDD
I AM HAPPY!!!!!!!!

ROME SCHOUDL HAVE MANY MANY AND MANY MANY MORE LAKORNS!!!^^

tinah

sarNie Coma
i think rome needs to rest. he hasnt been looking so good latly. in his recent lakorns, he look so worn out.

Alysa1

sarNie Egg
yay, it will be airing soon, i've been looking forward to this one!
anyways can't wait to see the teaser for it!

tarnwatcharin

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad it may be airing after sai sok. Love seeing Rome on screen. Rome and yaya looks really cute together in the pics! :)

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
After watching the teaser, I feel that this lakorn will be more about Ploy and how she tries to destroy Yaya. But I might watch this because Yaya's acting looks promising and I think that the cast looks great, especially Rome and Ploy :D

credits to wishboniko

tinah

sarNie Coma
ahh teaser looks pretty good. yayas acting does seem promising too. but gee, ploy has so much hate on yaya. the mom must have brainwashed her..

thanks rahut

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
ahh teaser looks pretty good. yayas acting does seem promising too. but gee, ploy has so much hate on yaya. the mom must have brainwashed her..

thanks rahut
Geese looks damn good. But it would be better if Ploy as the weak n'ek and get somebody else to take the n'rai role. Wow i realize Yaya as a new comer crying is not bad.

jakjann

Jakjann
opening song:
http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/topic/44542-kularb-rai-nam-and-jao-sao-rai-som-opening-song/

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like the mv! everyone look great especially rome, ploy and yaya. rome havent been looking his best in his most recent lakorns until this one