Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^its not surprise since shes consider a senior actress while yaya is a newbie. im excited for this! waiting to see yayas acting and her upcoming drama

meenia

sarNie Adult
I have kind of skim though it...Rome seems like such a player...Yaya is very cute, Ploy is pretty as always, and i forgot the other guys name..he's cute in his uniform...I have to see more episodes to see if i like it or not...Not that catchy of a beginning...very slow i think... I wish Rome wasn't such a player, he should have played the cold pe'ek, who has his heart broken a long time ago..i know it's like every other pe'ek..but i think i would have like that more... But i'll have to see if it gets any better...

LOL...never mind...i just watch the teaser and it looks really interesting...I guess it's just a slow start...

cecilia

Staff member
It starts off a little slow but i already HATE ploy -- man, she really can gets on my nerve -- i feel bad that Na and her mom welcome Ploy home with open arms but instead, she turn around and use them (she's so manipulative, it scares me.)

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn scares me. Ploy is so evil. Stealing the fiance. Rome is kinda awkward in it. I don't know. Maybe because the beginning is slow. I don't know if I can watch this without yelling at the tv screen.

tinah

sarNie Coma
tv scene lakorns are always slow and boring. im just watching it for rome, yaya and ploy

hey great news everyone. rome will have a new lakorn for broadcast! i hope n'ek is rita..

cecilia

Staff member
This lakorn scares me. Ploy is so evil. Stealing the fiance. Rome is kinda awkward in it. I don't know. Maybe because the beginning is slow. I don't know if I can watch this without yelling at the tv screen.
that's what i question myself too -- i can't stand ppl like Ploy's character -- i'm just afraid she will drive me to my limits.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
tv scene lakorns are always slow and boring. im just watching it for rome, yaya and ploy

hey great news everyone. rome will have a new lakorn for broadcast! i hope n'ek is rita..
There's news @pantown Tinah that there will be 'yok lai mek 2'. My hope that the n'ek is either be Rita or Ploy because i was so disappointed with
Tv Scene, they are slow and boring.

tinah

sarNie Coma
There's news @pantown Tinah that there will be 'yok lai mek 2'. My hope that the n'ek is either be Rita or Ploy because i was so disappointed with
Tv Scene, they are slow and boring.
huh why would there be a part 2. i hope not

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
So agree..I wat's the point of have a sequel when the first one already had a happy ending..I would understand it if was a cliffhanger. .

tinah

sarNie Coma
but i perfer to have rome in a new script and there wasnt much left from yok lai mek for them to have part 2

cecilia

Staff member
^i still can't reason why there's a part to YOK LAI MEK? -- conclusion of andrew and sarah's relationship -- Rome/Janie's relationship? .. i thought all the baddie died -- happy ending too .. what's there to untangle?

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I was shock when i saw this too. Pooyai lee will have part2. That is good Rome will have another lakorn with Broadcast, a very good company.
Poo Yai Lee will have Part 2 ? When ? What is it gonna be called ? Are Por and Ploy still in ?

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Ploy is pretty and a good actress, YaYa is adorable+cute and has the brightest smile. Ta and Rome is cute especially like their tone of voice because i think they have very nice voice. Ploy+Ta look cute together. YaYa+Rome look adorable together. all four fit their characters. i don't know but the story in a way kinda remind me of sai see plerng with lalita,noon,willy,dodo. i've watch almost all of Rome's lakorns but never really like his characters or think he look cute with any actresses but with YaYa i think he look very cute with her and from the news look like he has a real crush on her so make me believe he really fell in love with her. no offense to his fans but for me Rome's acting has always been bland he doesn't have charm in his acting. don't get me wrong i think he's a good actor but not attractive enough to pull me into falling in love with his characters. don't know why, maybe the characters he play is not interesting to me or the actress he pair up with doesn't have chemistry with him. i don't know so it make me wonder what if he play a mean pra'ek like kawee in sawanbieng will it make him look hot and make me fell in love with him. mmm so i wonder why he doesn't get to play as a mean pra'ek like other ch3 pra'eks which will be a new change and interesting to see of him. you know some actors is consider good looking and some not that good looking but when they act make you fall in love with them which for me i think charm is more important than good looks. i want to give an example like Chakrit and Por thrisadee they are not consider like the most handsome actors when compare to Ken or Aum but for me their acting is so charming and make me fell in love with them and so make them look handsome. i think they are handsome in their acting.

little

sarNie Adult
this version is so different than the one with namfon and the old,old man. The old version the lady has a son and n'ek wasn't rich. she lives in a poor country and after her dad died the father had a good friend that take his daughter in with him. And she wasn't educated as this one but I like this one cus the younger characters. I don't like ploy mean character but that's how the story goes.