Kulap Rai Nam(Tv Scene)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Since you saw the old version, did the pra'ek really slept with the nang'rai or did she just trick him into thinking that he slept with her? I would really hate it if the pra'ek slept with the nang'rai. This weeks episode was cute but pra'ek is starting to fall into nang'rai schemes. I wish he would just tell her off instead of being Mr. nice guy.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
This it is like in lakorn. I'm starting to not liking Rome and Ploy character in this drama. Man Rome doesn't look that good in here, his seems
very tired of too much works. Yaya should had being more stronger not letting her sister bother with her. Whoa is Rat's mum is she trying to hook
her son with the niece that lives in the same house as them? This lakorn some is enjoyable and also can be annoying at the same time.

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
Since you saw the old version, did the pra'ek really slept with the nang'rai or did she just trick him into thinking that he slept with her? I would really hate it if the pra'ek slept with the nang'rai. This weeks episode was cute but pra'ek is starting to fall into nang'rai schemes. I wish he would just tell her off instead of being Mr. nice guy.
I don't remember the old version but according to the summary it says that
Nan tricked and drug Nad and they end up in bed together. She use that incident to blackmail and also bring up fake stories that it was unintentional and she doesn't want to hurt her sister again but Nad has to come visit her as a return for her to shut her mouth. Everytime Nad visit her it always end up on the bed LOL so he too is sprung over her.
If this is the case, that sucks because in this lakorn Yaya character is suppose to be young like early 20s and it's just sad for her to go through such thing at this age. But it's just a summary and sometime lakorn tend to take a different route than what has already been written. We will just have to wait an see.

LimeGrass

sarNie Adult
I don't remember the old version but according to the summary it says that
Nan tricked and drug Nad and they end up in bed together. She use that incident to blackmail and also bring up fake stories that it was unintentional and she doesn't want to hurt her sister again but Nad has to come visit her as a return for her to shut her mouth. Everytime Nad visit her it always end up on the bed LOL so he too is sprung over her.
If this is the case, that sucks because in this lakorn Yaya character is suppose to be young like early 20s and it's just sad for her to go through such thing at this age. But it's just a summary and sometime lakorn tend to take a different route than what has already been written. We will just have to wait an see.
WTH!:angry: I certainly hope that the lakorn does not follow through with that summary, otherwise I'd be very disappointed and pissed. I hate it when the P'ek has no backbone when it comes to N'rai, he always let himself be manipulated.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Oh well if this lakorn turned out to be a twisted ending or something might happen, i'm going to be very cross and disappointed.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
OMG! That would be horrible if it goes according to the script. They shouldn't follow the exact summary because nang'ek has already gone through enough. They should make the pra'ek a hero that will mend nang'eks heart and somebody that won't disappoint her after all that she's been through. I am going to be so mad if it goes according to the script. I'm also starting to not like Rome's character that much too because he's being too nice to Ploy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I don't see how nang'ek can trust any guy again if they make Rome's character sleep with Ploy because Rome was the one that lifted nang'eks spirit up and tried to prove to her that not all men are same. So it really wouldn't make any sense if they're just going to make Rome fall for Ploy too. They should make Rome strong and not fall for Ploy's trick. But anyways, I really like this lakorn and can't wait till wed/thursday to watch it. I love the scenes between Rome and Yaya.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I was reading news back then when there were announcement on the start beginning, that ppl said in the old version the p'ek is actually falls for
both of the sister's. But it didn't really make sense to me, at the start i felt horrified when that came. Lets just cross our 2 fingers that story
won't turn like the script. Why i don't like Rome character cos it seems that he has like 2 hearts.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I would really think that this lakorn is stupid if it turns out that Rome will fall for two girls. I really don't see the point of making Rome fall for Ploy. Are they trying to show us that you can manipulate and steal other people's husband or boyfriend if you are pretty?

cecilia

Staff member
^haha. i totally agree -- i continue b/c i wanna see Yaya recover and be strong from all these events. I also hope that Rome will mend her heart too but if the lakorn is going accordingly, i don't want to continue T_T

It would be nice if Yaya rejects Rome in the end. B) Haven't seen an ending like that in a while. In the lakorn with Benz, Pete and another dude, Benz didn't choose either of them. She chose herself. It was awesome. :lol:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I have a feeling that the ending might be like that. See how the title goes 'kularb rai narm' Rose without thorns. It means to me that love
sometime can't be a happiness and may all tear apart. Reckon the ending Rome might not endup with anyone, and Ploy might get back with Ta cos
i saw a picture holding her daughter on her hand.

I'm not sure how Ploy is going to redeem herself. Unlike Kob in Ruen... & Mew in Sai See Pleurng, I don't think a lot of viewers sympthatize with Ploy's character so far.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Man oh man its very hard to predict. It feels like this drama has like 2 n'ek and the only 1 p'ek. The plot of this story is similar to
sai see plerng.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I've never seen Sai See Pluerng. How was the storyline?
Oh it was good in all the part of the plot storyline but until came the ending was a twisted one cos Mew didn't endup with anyone, she wanted to take
revenge on her stepmom for all the problem and killed her stepsister too. The storyline in between Rome/Yaya and sai see plerng has abit similar
story plot. Both lakorn are so catchy but a hard guessing to the ending. You would know what i've mean.
Now that Makers Group they're going to remake sai see plerng and reckon Chompoo Araya might take on the role but
don't know who's the guy.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Isn't that the lakorn that had Ploy's sister in it? I think I've heard people talk about that lakorn before but back then I wasn't really into Thai lakorn so I didn't see it.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Isn't that the lakorn that had Ploy's sister in it? I think I've heard people talk about that lakorn before but back then I wasn't really into Thai lakorn so I didn't see it.
Yep its Ploy sister, Noon that take as Mew half sister. See this lakorn Ploy and Yaya are halfsis too. Sai see plerng was the best drama now they
are remaking it but not sure if the new version is also good like the old one.