Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I want Ja to be the main lead in this one too. She has gotten so pretty since Sudtae faa gumnote. I didn't think that she was really pretty in Ruen ruk ruen tart but now she has become one of my favoritre nang'ek and hope to see her have more lakorn as the main lead because she is just too pretty and cute. For some reason she reminds me of Donut but in my opinion she is way more prettier than Donut. Why do they have to pair her up with Nott? I don't like Nott. Wish they would have her pair up withsomeone else. Nott is just not pra'ek material for me. All the power 3 girls are so pretty especiall Namfon Patcharin, Pat and Ja. I really like all those 3 nangek.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
By the way I love Ja's hair in Sud tae faa guamnote. Her hair and Rita's hair is so pretty in Klin kaew kang jai. It matches the both of their face so well. I wish my hair could look as nice as theirs.

tinah

sarNie Coma
according to khaosod, this lakorn will replace Muer Dok Rak Ban timeslot on the 17th of Sept.

if so, thats alot of Rome lol and also, janie cuz 2 of her lakorn will be airing.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh yeh lol

but they arent finish filming yet. i think they arent sure to air this or Mafia Tee Rak. they mind as well air MTR first. dont want them to air romes lakorn back to back

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow Janie looks so mature all these caps hhaha. i hope they should change janie's hair sometime of this lakorn lol.

xxGREENxx

sarNie Adult
yeah janie don't look that bad she is actually kind of pretty.
and rome is actually coming out with lots of lakorn this year

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid

WOW :drool: :drool: i didn't know he had a body like that! definitely watching it. :spin:

another seeking revenge movie? it seems like everyone's seeking revenge nowadays :rolleyes: how original. hmm if i seek revenge, maybe i'll end up with a hot Thai guy like Rome. :clap:
I'm with you! hehe Rome seem to be the hottest p'ek for Ch3 for me right now.