Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
the mag. cover

omg, rome look soooo handsome! he look so good in suits :drool: so many big name daras in here. great casting! but yeh, Ja is getting with Thun.

YoUa

One Of Kob Big Fan
Wow! This lakorn is really to air...anyway thanks for the pictures. Yeah Rome looks good in suit.

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
I'm impatient already. Like this type of retro lakorn, with lots of charismatic actors and actresses. It's interesting to see how they get dressed those days. Really can't wait......

nolee

sarNie Adult
this looks so goood w/all the older generation actors/actresses. i wish they would've picked a different nangek cause Janie and Rome kinda look awkward to me. I wish they would make Joy a nangek again & pair her up w/Rome to make my dream come true LOL.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Is Ja really getting with Thun instead of Nott(the young one) because usually Nott plays as a pra'ek too and Thun usually plays as the bad guy. That's why I'm shock when you said Ja is getting with Thun. But I hope you're right because eventhough Nott usually plays pra'ek I don't like him at all and don't think he fits to be pra'ek. I like Thun better eventhough he's always the bad guy. Maybe because he's Tik's brother.

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, looks like there might be a :r-scene-pop-corn: Janie is seeking revenge so it might happen lol. the preview looks good!..joy is really evil. please dont tell me her and rome slept together unless she druged him

preview clip
credit to anonymous @ AFC

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! it's really gonna air soon!! i just kind of wish ja was paired up with a hotter guy. :(
everyone seems so lovely in their outfits but joy seems to be the only evil one. lol, i miss
seeing her as the nangek. thanks for the caps and the link. :)

thanks for the link, Tinah! :)

whoa...so rome slept with joy? hopefully there will be an R-scene...:D...janie and rome don't look good together though...someone else should be n'ek...

kermint

sarNie Adult
man, i think this is going hot lakorn lol. the preview seems pretty interesting and there will be sweet/kiss scene, i think. i hope to seee R scene too eheheh. Rome and Janie seeems look good also after i saw the preview. can't wait for this lakorn lol or i can't wait until Sept. 18 the day CH3 on air this lakorn huhuhu. yep..........