Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. he definatly looks good in period drama. I've been wanting to see him in one and now he is. woo hoo! :dude:

i hope Janie doesnt have on that wig throughout the lakorn.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
not feeling janie's hair. did they not see wat hair style will suit her face sheesh weesh...

wow lots of older actresses in this lakorn. i see nantida keobuasai; is she in the movie as well? she doesnt really star in movies...

moilee

sarNie Adult
I have to agree with some of you. Janie's hair gotta go.....Rome isn't all that and he's looking better than Janie....'cause of that hair.

tinah

sarNie Coma
not feeling janie's hair. did they not see wat hair style will suit her face sheesh weesh...

wow lots of older actresses in this lakorn. i see nantida keobuasai; is she in the movie as well? she doesnt really star in movies...
yep shes gonna be singing. so many great daras that i havent seen in so long!

oh, Ja is gonna be singing as well and probaly Janie too since she has to portray a famous singer

cant believe im gonna see rome in a period drama. he sure is playin' all types of role. im glad ch3 is pushing him! hes such a great actor

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Nott is the guy that pairs with Ja,right? Nott as in Nott W.? My sis and I are confused of who's pairing wih Ja.

SouthernGal

sarNie Hatchling
im so glad to be seeing Ja again, she and Nott would make a cute couple! although i sorta rather have her the main nang ek...well, either way..im glad shes in the lakorn too! yaya! =)

Ana

sarNie Adult
Another Rome lakorn to look foward too :clap: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I seriously love this guy @ the moment :wub:

Not really into Janie lately but for Rome, I can watch him with anyone. Just like I can watch Cee-Bee even though that gurl annoy me like hell -_-

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i would rather they have Ja as the main girl instead of janie. sorry to janie's fan. not a fan of her. i want to see ja pair up with all the main pha-eg. i can't wait until she have more nang ek roles.

calla

sarNie Adult
is this lakorn going to air anytime soon ?

sentoski

sarNie Egg

WOW :drool: :drool: i didn't know he had a body like that! definitely watching it. :spin:

another seeking revenge movie? it seems like everyone's seeking revenge nowadays :rolleyes: how original. hmm if i seek revenge, maybe i'll end up with a hot Thai guy like Rome. :clap:
:loool: HAHAH HAHAH ....I'M WITH U