Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just saw epi 1. it was a pretty good start. the songs are nice and also the theme of the lakorn. it feels like you are back in the olden days. but yeh, the younger gen. hasnt appeared yet. i love P'Gais character. hes so tough

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^im not good with Sc but ill post it up whenever the fans @ tv3 post it

you could watch epi 1 on youtube. Futifu has upload it
Epi 1

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
Anyone know the role of Nott (the young generation) and ja? Are they going to get together or is she getting with the other guy that they preview them together? and is nott going to be a bad guy in this lakorn or is he going to be a good guy. please share if anyone knows. i really want Nott and Ja to get together but if they don't i don't mind her with the other guy but hoping that Nott is not a bad guy. thanks in advance.

vina_lek

i hope nott is a good guy, too.

oh whoa... seems like chatchai is going to have a lot of kids. man. he plays such a good villain. :eek:

nolee

sarNie Adult
i haven't had time to watch this yet but i can't wait.. though looking back at the pictures i hate janie's hair with a passion! lol nah its not that serious but, still! can't they tell its NOTTTT her?! makes her look like a mom.

mai92

sarNie Adult
i watched the preview on youtube....and it seems..like a good lakorn....i like how Janie...act in this lakorn..Rome..look so hot too..

moilee

sarNie Adult
The story was good...the only thing I didn't like when they had all these oldies actors played the first generation as the younger versions in it's generations. The part where they had Jitara and Natida competed in this beauty pagent.... Jitara looked horrible in it (she should lose some pounds before agree to do that). I think the only one who wasn't that too old was Kwan's husband. He's alright. I wished that Kai (the director...he even played as Janie's mother best friend) got some other yougers generations to play the first generations and than let these oldies actors played the parents of the second generations. I would probably enjoy more.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i just got tape 2 yesturday and im really enjoying it. its getting so good. i feel bad for Thanida although Nott went to live with her but later on, hes gonna leave her and take their kid with him. im thinking its his mother's and jintara's plan. the kid they took is probaly Joy

the younger gen. should appear on this week's epi

tinah

sarNie Coma
yay, the younger gen already appeared. i can tell joys gonna be a pain. but yeh, finally got to see rome :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^youa, you should start watching it from epi 4 if you want to see the younger gen. im glad janie is tough in here cuz shes probaly gonna get pick on by joy alot.

vina_lek

i didn't really like looking at the older gen... they were SO EVIL! my gah! :eek: but one would have to watch this from the beginning to understand the parents' animosities toward each other and how it affects the younger generation.