Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
nantida is not only an excellent vocalist, but a great actress too. has she acted before, never seen her in lakons or movies? anyways janie's voice isn't too bad but she can't hold a candle to nantida, there's just a huge difference between nantida and the other actor's voices.

Nantida was an actress before she became a singer. Mainly movie from the early 80's.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^really?..i thought they said something about this is her first time acting. no wonder she could act so well.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh, i think they actually said its her first lakorn. well, she deserves an award!..her role is so sad.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't got a chance to see this one yet, not really into those old style lakorn. Maybe now that I knows Nantida is in it... I might check it out. :D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks I will then, but I'll wait until it end then watch them, because I don't like to wait for all those suspense... it kills to wait for next episode LOL. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
haha. i hate waiting too. i only watch the first couple of epis online then wait til it comes out at my vdo store

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
haha. i hate waiting too. i only watch the first couple of epis online then wait til it comes out at my vdo store
Me too, wait for the video to come out. The one I got from BM, I only watch first and last episode... if is good then I rent it :lol: Unless there is something like Ann and Pepper lakorn. That I can't wait :yahoo:

I'm so tempting to watch Mafia Tee Ruk right now from reading all those feedback. :loool: But gotta wait... only 3 weeks left. :lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, if it was like a my fav. power couples or actors than it would be really tempting. i probaly wouldnt be able to wait until it end.

if you watch the first couple of epi of Mafia tee rak than you might be addictive to it.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
if you watch the first couple of epi of Mafia tee rak than you might be addictive to it.

:lol: LOL I am, but reading about it from what everyone is saying so far, I will definitely have to wait... can't take anymore suspense, especially when OH comes into the picture :loool: hahaha

Anyway thanks for the conversations Tinah, I'm off for now. Chat with you again later. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
atleast you are patient. im sure you wont be disappointed though. the lakorn is good.

im about to go to sleep. it has been a long day for me. nighty night maya fantasy!.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
who is going to get with ja? is she getting with nott or the other dude? i want to know because the only reason i'm still watching this lakorn is because of her and the other dude (whose probably janie's brother) he looks cute, too. anyone know his real name or can give me more information about him. thanks in advance :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
ive seen a seek peek of this weeks epi and janies already making a move on chatchai. she found out about her mother past and now shes much stronger
rome is so hot when hes getting all jealous of janie. hehe. its getting really interesting

i wonder will there be a "r" scene cuz from the opening, rome attempt to rape janie

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Yeah probably there will be a "r" scence since he really love her and all that!!!! If there is one that would really interesting cuz i wonder how they going to end the lakorn????

tinah

sarNie Coma
well from the opening credit, it show rome attempted to rape janie but dont know if he really did. janie is making him think she dont love him and that she was only using him for his money. now, shes trying to make a move on chatchai which is rome's dad. i felt so sad for rome when janie told him off!..you could see the pain in his eyes. but yeh, i love how shes so strong now. its getting soo good. janie is actually good at being seductive

^_^