Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
it could be more but from the pace that its moving, i think they probaly could wrap it up in 3 epi.

next week seem so good. more drama to come. Ja got locked up in her room so that she could marry rome but she end up running away with thun. also, i think scene when rome attempt to rape janie will appear too. including the scene when joy was in bed with rome. she actually druged him though

max

sarNie Elites
I was just watching the opening, and it looks very interesting. Is it worth watching? Does it focus on the young people like Rome and Janie and them and not just on the older actors and actresses? If so, I will watch it. I like the setting...

nolee

sarNie Adult
it focuses a lot on both. it's really goood if you like dramatic lakorns, in this case i love it teehee.

tinah

sarNie Coma
its a mixture of both older/younger gen. but the main focus is really on the parent's gen. i do highly recommend it if you like sad period drama. it gets better toward epi 8 when janie becomes stronger.

tinah

sarNie Coma
pix of this week's epi. as much as i love this lakorn but im so excited to see LK!

credit to dailynews

im assuming these are from rome/ja's wedding day. wait til they find out that ja ran away with thun lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
wow, janie is actually gonna marry chatchai!..im shock. but of corse it didnt happen cuz jarunee came to interupt the ceremony. i think she went crazy. her acting was so unbelievable!..just look at her eyes. in a way, i think theres more than 14 epi?..cuz there seem to be more drama happening.
[click]behind the scene

nolee

sarNie Adult
i know, i love this lakorn because it's so dramatic and something is always happening already episode 13 and it hasnt even dragged once!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. usually in period lakorns, it would start dragging especially towards the kids gen. i dont think it will end on epi 14. maybe 15 or 16?

i wonder will rome accept janie though. look like his mom will go crazy

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
^^dito. usually in period lakorns, it would start dragging especially towards the kids gen. i dont think it will end on epi 14. maybe 15 or 16?

i wonder will rome accept janie though. look like his mom will go crazy
yeah!! i was wondering the exact same thing. Maybe he doesn't at first because there's this scene in the opening credit where he pushes janie off, and janie runs after him. And then there's this other scene where she's sitting on stage, wearing the exact same outfit, and tears are rolling down her face as she sings. I really do hope they end up together though.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^her dad is Nott. i keep fprgetting that her and joy are sisters

yeah!! i was wondering the exact same thing. Maybe he doesn't at first because there's this scene in the opening credit where he pushes janie off, and janie runs after him. And then there's this other scene where she's sitting on stage, wearing the exact same outfit, and tears are rolling down her face as she sings. I really do hope they end up together though.
it already show those scene when rome push janie. that was the beinning of her revenge. now im waiting for the attempt rape in the opening lol

since rome's mom will go crazy, it make me wonder if he will accept janie. i mean its all chatchai's fault but janie had something to do with it too.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Thank you for letting me know. I didn't know that Janie's mom slept with Nott twice. Anyways when did that happened? Did that happened again after Nott got married to Mam Jintalaa?

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, nott and janie's mom were together before he got marry to mam but later, when he marry mam he moved in with thanida(janie's mom) for awhile. years later, mam and nott's mom had a plan to make nott leave thanida so they told chatchai to go rape her but nott assume they actually had an affair. he then took one of their child which was joy and left janie with her mom

tinah

sarNie Coma
the pic above was actually from rome/joy's engagement ceremony. they keep switching couples!

epi 13 is a must see!!..janie is so good. she ruin their engagment day by announcing to the reporter that her and chatchai will be getting marry

but omg, it was so out of the blue when rome told janie that although him and joy are engage but he wont stop interferring between her and his dad. then janie said why dont you marry me cuz i love you lol. it was so cute how she just hugged him

im thinking this isnt gonna end on the next epi cuz theres still many problems to be resolve

Vinny

sarNie Egg
Hey tinah, thanks for the summary of epi 13. sound so interesting, now i can't wait to watch epi 13 tonight when i get back home!!!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
^no prob

i think ch3 extended more epi cuz from sesan, it said LK wont replace it til the 20th. i knew they couldnt wrap up in 1 epi. that mean theres more drama to this lakorn

omg, what a surprise. rome/janie will get marry on next week's epi!. wow. they went to sign the marriage license. i think its a secret wedding like andrew and janie in tang pang kamatep