Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^no, janie and chatchai actually had the ceremony but jarunee will ruin it. as for her and rome, judging from the preview they did get marry. wonder why though. maybe janie made a deal with him. woo hoo, now rome will probaly be more protective of her. tehehe. so exciting. love this drama!

Mann

Lol Tinah, I Think they made a deal, remeber when Janie was like, " Marry Me & I Won't Mess With Your Dad Anymore?", Well I think Rome Took the deal lol, Nott is going to get kicked out by Chatchai & Jarunee, and I think Joy is going to feel the Chemistry between them two in the previews.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ i was thinking about that scene too lol. she probaly didnt think he'll take that deal.

joy try to poor acid on janie's face and im thinking it might get on her instead of janie.

Mann

^^ i was thinking about that scene too lol. she probaly didnt think he'll take that deal.

joy try to poor acid on janie's face and im thinking it might get on her instead of janie.
Lol, I was wondering what that was! Lol, I thought that Joy wanted to kill herself because Janie & Rome were gonna marry hahaha, lol, Janie was yelling really bad, Lol Thanks Tinah. That'd be sad if it did get on Joy, Lol, she's evil but not that evil, I think Jintara is eviler + Chatchai + Jarunee are the evilest haha.

tinah

sarNie Coma
well, joy is pretty bad herself but not compare to jintara and chatchai. i know jarunee is bad too but she loves chatchai alot even after what he had done to her. maybe she might not be the way she is if he actually loved her.

oh gosh, jintara piss me off the most cuz shes such a two face!..plus, shes having an affair with her best friend's husband. i wonder what will happen to her in the end. maybe she'll go crazy

i vote jintara the most evil. :lol: chatchai is just hormonal & jarunee is so-so all for a guy. ^_^

i feel so sorry for nott liking joy so much... poor guy. he's the nicest character there.

Mann

Lol I agree Chatchai is not that evil, Just a man desperate for too many wives, and Jarunee is not that evil either, compared to Jintara, She's just Chatchai - Crazy, I wonder how she'll react when she knows Jintara is sleeping with her man :mellow: , Lol, and yeah, I feel Bad for Nott the most in this lakorn, its so sad, I think he feels that no one loves him.

Mann

Hahha yeah his desperateness is going through like a poison, hurting Jarunee & Palai, Lol , He also raped her, thats so sad, and yeah, What Janie's Doing to him is kinda like a good thing, hurting him more than what he's hurting other people, oh yeah and he ran over the Uncle, how sad. And Jarunee burned down the Club, hahah, thats probably her evilest moment.

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie is gonna bring all of them down lol. i dont blame her for wanting to take revenge. what they did to her mom was so wrong and it infected others too like the uncle. even from now jarunee and jintara are constantly going to their house and threatening them. if janie was weak who would stand up for her mom beside p'boom and the brother ran away too.

Mann

Lucky Janie not week, i'd quit the whole lakorn! Lol, Jintara slept with him after the marriage, I think it was because of gambling problems.

tinah

sarNie Coma
actually jintara slept with chatchai before she was married to nott too. so it was before and after the wedding. imagine when nott finds out..

chatchai kind of raped jintara before her wedding, too, i think. i wonder what her husband will think for misunderstanding palai for so long. :eek: I also wonder if his mom will just tell him, b/c she's seen how evil jintara is now.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, that too. then she continue to sleep with up after the wedding just because hes rich now. i bet nott would kill her once he finds out the truth. well, the mother should tell him cuz she was part of it too and now she regrets it.

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
this lakorn is getting better and better....

can't wait for the wedding ceremony and janie confront them all... woo hoo....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love janie's character and she plays it well too. i cant wait til her and rome get marry. anyone seen todays epi yet?

tinah

sarNie Coma
on todays epi, janie is about to reveal everything on her wedding day with chatchai and her mom came too. i wonder if its ending on next week's epi or some more drama happening. i mean the host of sesan did say Lk wont be replacing until the 20th

cant wait to see!..janie is really messing with their mind. she already sign the marriage certificate with rome and now shes also gonna marry chatchai but of corse, its not gonna happen.

Caps credit to eayjang