Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
this is sad. i cried when thun die. why does he have to die? what about Ja? who is she going to end up with when she and thun had already loved each other? don't tell me she'll be alone and not get with anyone. this is sad if she doens't end up with anyone. she deserves someone.

Mann

So sad, couldn't stop crying. Is it ending in the next eppie? Because it kinda looks like it. Everything is coming out. And most of it did already.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
this is sad. i cried when thun die. why does he have to die? what about Ja? who is she going to end up with when she and thun had already loved each other? don't tell me she'll be alone and not get with anyone. this is sad if she doens't end up with anyone. she deserves someone.
I felt the same.............I thought that they are going to have three couple.. :lmao:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i guess ja isnt gonna end up with anyone. she only loves thun so it'll be weird for her to end up with someone else after he dies.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anyone saw the ending yet?..i wanna know how it wraped up.

duongchai

sarNie Hatchling
I am very satisfy with the ending, but I felt that they kinda rush the ending. But anyway everyone was happy...................

nolee

sarNie Adult
I LOVE this lakorn! I couldn't stop crying when the scenes of Joy came up. It was soooo sad :( but I thought they should've tortured Mam and her girl a little bit more lol. Anyways, I didn't think Janie & Rome had any chemistry though, but it was still good.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i thought the ending was satifying but i do agree that jintara deserves more!..no one was said anything harsh to her when they found out the truth and i find it weird how rome and the cops came out of nowhere to arrest her.

such a sad yet happy ending

max

sarNie Elites
I just listened to all of the songs in this lakorn, and it makes me want to watch this lakorn so bad! From what I am reading, it seems like a very good lakorn. Do they sing a lot in here? I hope that they sing as much as I am hoping for. I might buy this lakorn rather than watching it online if it is really good. What do you guys think?

nolee

sarNie Adult
yes, i recommend buying it. i might buy it myself because it is one of the lakorns i have cried most to lol. another lakorn that i've cried a lot to is keaw leurm korm, with aom and captain and i bought that also. & yes, they do sing a lot in here, i love all of them ;]

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
at the end was okai..but at the end wat ahppein t the other sister...did she ahve a guy tooh..j/w???
but tyea it was kute..those

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
I DON'T THINK ROME AND JANIE SUIT EACH OTHER, I THINK HE'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD AND CUTE FOR HER. SORRY BUT NOT A JANIE FAN AT ALL. I DON'T LIKE HER LOOK OR HER ACTING. ROME AND RITA ARE THE BEST TOGETHER.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I DON'T THINK ROME AND JANIE SUIT EACH OTHER, I THINK HE'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD AND CUTE FOR HER. SORRY BUT NOT A JANIE FAN AT ALL. I DON'T LIKE HER LOOK OR HER ACTING. ROME AND RITA ARE THE BEST TOGETHER.

yea i agree wit u.. i like rome and rita a lot toguther... its just somein about rome and janie not matchinhg wit eachother.. thats all..