Krueng Tep Ratree(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, im so hooked on it right now. this and mafia tee rak. i think janies mom will die or something cuz she has some type of heart problem. plus, shes always feeling weak especially with all the drama going on in her life. its gonna be so sad if she die

cant wait to see the kiss/slap scene on next week's epi. maybe the scene when rome attempt to rape janie will be coming up. this lakorn is coming to an end. thats if they actually end it up epi 14

nolee

sarNie Adult
Omg. this lakorn is so freaking sad. CRIED like every episode!!! I feel sooo bad for that Nott guy, whatever he does it's not enough for anyone!! Joy's reaction during the engagement ceremony was CRAZY!! very intense.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh, no one loves nott. hes always getting put down by jarunee and chatchai isnt ever nice to him. joy who he loves doesnt love him. i think hes gonna have feeling for janie but of corse, he wont get with her.

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
i feel so bad for nott so i hope that he will end up with the one he loves. i am praying for him and ja. i also hope he ends up with someone and not be alone for it'll be bad on his part for no one seems to care about him.

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm confused with the names, Nott is Rome's half brother right? and his mom died.. blah blah blah, and Thun is Janie's half brother aka the unwanted baby? .. why is Nott gonna get with Ja? I thought she was pairing up with Thun? unless I got the names all twisted lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^you're right about the half brother/sister part. but nott isnt gonna get with ja, its actually thun.

sometimes i get confused cuz all the kids are somewhat related to each other. its like a pattern. only janie/rome who isnt related.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, joy and janie are blood sister. as for thun, his dad is chatchai. janies mom got rape by chatchai so thats why she treat thun differently like he isnt her child

nolee

sarNie Adult
I'm in love with this lakorn at the moment ;) so much drama.. I absolutely loved the scene when Thun & Ja was riding their bike.. it was sooo cute & peaceful looking. and the line when he said "if you're a bird, i'm a bird" reminded me of the movie The Notebook.

Oh & I hate Mam in this movie!! She is soooooo evil. even to her mother in law lol. and I'm waiting for Nanthida{?} to accept her son.. she's so mean to him.

tinah

sarNie Coma
jarunee and mam are both pissing me off especially jarunee.

funny how janie is acting all flirtacious to chatchai when rome is around. hes so cute when gets jealous. i could see why he'll attempt to rape her lol

thun & ja are very cute. I like them a lot. :wub: I also like Nott. Janie is great as always... very good actress but not feeling any chemistry b/wn her & Rome though.

The older generation are doing a great job! I hate them, haha which means they're doing awesome at portraying their characters. Chatchai is such a good villain! :angry:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i so love the strong janie. it made me really happy when she talked back to jarunee on epi 10. she dont take smack from joy either. but darn, rome is thinking more negative about janie now cuz joy hired some guy to beat up rome and accuse janie.

everyones doing a great job indeed!

nolee

sarNie Adult
I agreee! I didn't like Janie at first cuz of her weird appearance but her acting disregarded all of that lol.. she gets better every time but I always hesitate to watch her stuff cause I don't think she's pretty [not a good excuse I know] but everyone wants to see a good looking pranang act together.. she always has the good-looking preks though lol. and I feel ya when you say that Janie & Rome don't have strong chemistry.. I don't see it, but it's all good maybe it'll come later on. ;)

yeah. in the beginning when i saw just pics of janie... i was thinking "why the heck is that girl nang-ek?" And I kept looking for different pics of her just to see what everyone else was seeing but no go... then i watched her lakorn... forget which one though. girl is a great actress. so i watch most of the lakorns that she is in now, b/c i'm guaranteed good acting from her. :D

tinah

sarNie Coma
janie has her good and bad moments. like in this lakorn, the wig doesnt suit her at all but i could always look pass it cuz its her acting that matter. she is a totally great actress and she continues to get better. this role is a bigger step for her cuz i havent seen her in a big drama role before. shes usually in those typical stubburn type

in the beginning, i didnt feel the chemistry between rome/janie but now i do. i felt their pairn when janie first told him off.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^dito. i want more scenes of rome/janie. they need their alone time!..i think this lakorn is set to have 14 epi?..im not sure though. but doesnt seem like they could wrap up everything in 3 epi. hopefully it wont be a rush. im liking it more eversince epi 8 when janie found out about her mom's past with chatchai. shes so saucy!..

you know, i dont think rome will actually rape janie. i bet shes gonna say something to make him stop or she might faint lol.