Kror Guy Yasit

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i just saw number 3 last night, and the pink kid (tuesday) is a little hottie! he is sooooooooooo adorable! :D
:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: lol. look, it's aont!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
i'm only on tape #5, but i really love the part when the kids split up. They were all soooooooo adorable! And i really hate the dad. i wanna kick him or something. :angry:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
i'm only on tape #5, but i really love the part when the kids split up. They were all soooooooo adorable! And i really hate the dad. i wanna kick him or something. :angry:
[post="92104"][/post]​

Yeah, the dad was so annoying. Kicked out his wife and kid because he was a "gnoi" and then took him back because he had the armor. And then kicked him back out again.

My mom doesn't like the Jeckalan and the "Thookteng" characters because they aren't as good as the original. When original actors make a character really good, it's hard for new actors to play the same character because everyone expects them to act the same. Jeckalan in this lakorn is really wierd. I didn't like how they could both run fast and fly. Is she supposed to be a kid right now or a woman? Cuz if she's a woman, then it's gonna be kinda gross when she starts liking the pra-ek when he grows up. :lol:

L

lalalek

SecretAgent said:
Yeah, the dad was so annoying. Kicked out his wife and kid because he was a "gnoi" and then took him back because he had the armor. And then kicked him back out again.
My mom doesn't like the Jeckalan and the "Thookteng" characters because they aren't as good as the original. When original actors make a character really good, it's hard for new actors to play the same character because everyone expects them to act the same. Jeckalan in this lakorn is really wierd. I didn't like how they could both run fast and fly. Is she supposed to be a kid right now or a woman? Cuz if she's a woman, then it's gonna be kinda gross when she starts liking the pra-ek when he grows up. :lol:
[post="92224"][/post]​

You know what i was thinking the same way too....lol :lmao: , that is nasty but then you know movies are movies!!!!! :D

destiny411

Idyllic
I agree.... I don't like the father's attitude in the movie.....he was mean to his son and now he's good to him.....just judging by his sons looks and how powerful he is...thats all he does....oh wellz....thats wat movies are lyke...making u think in ur mind and cursing out the dumb way the characters act. :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
The little girl name "Mont-tra" is such a weak, cry baby. the saturday guy "sun-ni-wun" is mean to her. i want to watch more of their couple. because Yam play as Mont-tra. and i like Yam. she will start filming in April. i can't wait to see Yam. i miss her so much.and also Pra- guy- prek & Pay-tra is also a interesting couple. she's naughty, fighter. he is like her soilder, listen to her,loyal to her mom, her.yeah the dad role is annoying and dump. the bad guy "ba-dee-sorn" is so bad. evil. the little girl "un-ya-nee" is so cute. she look white & chubby. cute when she act mad at "p'mong" the black mask cap guy play by Aont. it's a fun la korn. lots of couple. can't wait till they grow up.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
"Mont-tra" is the bad guy ("ba-dee-sorn's)" cousin. Mont-tra's dad & "ba-dee-sorn's" mom (which is "pim-ma-la") are siblings. Pim-ma-la is p'ek's-n'ek's(the 7 siblings) step-mom. ba-dee-sorn is a prince "pra-o-roat"
"Mont-tra" is not a princess the servant call her "Khun-new" her role is very sad, weak. ba-dee-sorn like to abuse her because he jealous think his mom(pim-ma-la) love Mont-tra more than him. and she would cry a lot when she get hurt by her cousin. her cousin(ba-dee-sorn), her aunt(pim-ma-la) and her grandfather are all bad want to take over the 7 siblings's country/palace. Yam would play this role well because she cry well ,fast and pretty. p'ek with "Mont-tra" is "Sun-ni-wun" (Saturday guy) he doesn't like her because he think she has evil plan to destroy him & his mom,dad, & siblings but she act all nice & sweet and he would insult her and she would cry. he would say she's a 2 headed bird, cry baby,gave her a mean look. his other brothers doesn't like her either. they tell their mom to watch out for her. but their mom would say she's not like her cousin. she doesn't have magic and can't fight back.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
thanks for telling. i would like to see yam play as this weak role again. because she cry well. i love when she cry. the little boy were so mean to her. but i dont understand what he talking about to make the little girl cry. i feel sorry for the little girl too. parent were die. did they have some kind of diease or something? well cant wait to see yam and her mean pek.. how cute..

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Geez, i'm really glad you guys all hate the dad too. And Sunnywaun is really mean, so his and yam's couple will be interesting to watch. I really love Prakraiphet and Paetra couple, they are so cute, start out as friends and all. does anyone know who pomin's girl gonna be, cuz Angkhart's girl is Bua right? And i also want to see the other two girls (Juntowpah and Watalut) and their guys. All these little kids are soooooo adorable. Little Anyani is so cute with p'mong too, he is so nice to her. And was Jeckalen a tiger or whatever in glot pit jit see? I can tell she's gonna be annoying in this one. Her and Ouwaygee deserve each other. lol.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm happy you want to watch Yam's couple. they do sound very interesting. p'ek is mean. i will feel so sorry for Yam.i can't wait to watch when they grow up. i feel sorry for the little girl that play this part already. i didn't watch the part Mont-tra's parents died. i just want cass#4,5. the part when sun-ni-waun saw mont-tra and say mean stuffs to her. i'll try to translate their dialogue:
well little Mont-tra was with Sun-ni-waun's mom. roy malai in a stick (make the circle flower) he came and say "So sick of this 2- headed bird people, you are the enemy's daughter and pretend to be close to my mom so will do evil plan" she say"no" he say"you can talk? i thought you were deaf!" she start to cry and he say " also a cry baby too" so his mom tell him to go away. he gave her a mean look, she look away (scare)that was mean of him but cute in a way. the little girl is cute and so is the little boy that play this role. all the kids are cute. so i was thinking since p'ek is mean to n'ek. so maybe there will be a force hug or even a kiss. he maybe like to take advantage of her. especially n'ek role is so weak and cry a lot and her cousin, grandfather, and aunt are evil so p'ek would insult her a lot. i'm getting excited already. hehehehe..yeah, i wonder who will be the couple to the monday girl, wednesday girl, and thursday guy.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh no..He said..I thought you can't talk..'Bai'...But yea..He's a meanie...

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
yeah, it's kinda cute in a way how sunnywaun is mean to montra, but i havent' thought of when they grow older, he might take advantage of montra cuz he thinks she with the bad guys. But it is gonna be a cute relationship becasue he'll end up falling for her in the end. I really can't wait already! Sooooo excited! :w000t:
I thought anyani was gonna be a weak character too, but p'mong wanted to teach her how to fight and do powers right?

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
Boranl37, i like that you say"it's kinda cute in a way that Sun ni waun is mean to Mont tra & it's gonna be a cute relationship because he'll end up falling for her in the end" i like to fantasize ahead when they grow up already. i can pix Yam crying when p'ek say mean stuffs to her. she would look so sad & i'll feel so sorry for her. she will do well in this role because she cry pretty & well. i hope the new guy that will play with her is decent looking and at least can act because if he's not it's not that fun. but mean p'ek role is always fun to watch anyways. i'm so excited! i can't wait to see Yam. i miss her so much.

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
Teedee17 said:
Boranl37, i like that you say"it's kinda cute in a way that Sun ni waun is mean to Mont tra & it's gonna be a cute relationship because he'll end up falling for her in the end" i like to fantasize ahead when they grow up already. i can pix Yam crying when p'ek say mean stuffs to her. she would look so sad & i'll feel so sorry for her. she will do well in this role because she cry pretty & well. i hope the new guy that will play with her is decent looking and at least can act because if he's not it's not that fun. but mean p'ek role is always fun to watch anyways. i'm so excited! i can't wait to see Yam. i miss her so much.
[post="92748"][/post]​
Ditto to that! The older Sunnywaun is pretty hot and he looks like the mean type too, so they WILL be a cute couple! i like them already. :D

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw older Sun ni waun pix. he does look mean in the pix. i hope he looks good in the la korn because from the picture i can't really tell if he look good or not. i'm happy you like their couple boranl37. keep replying back i like reading your comments.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i saw epi 18 and they didn't grow up yet, its' so slow too, well, i hope that they will grow up soon, cus i like this boran lakorn...

nanthao

sarNie Hatchling
There are 80 epi of this lakorn.....and the first 40 about the kids and the other 40 about the grow up...thanks to FantasyTown for the news....