Kror Guy Yasit

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
MaNang said:
who was Bodeesorn in the previous life? because he's having flashbacks from heaven of Intaranee/Anyanee, the wife of the God. It seems like he was one of the maids in heaven, maybe the evil one so if that's true, he can't like Anyanee because he was jealous and hated her in the previous life. Anyways, in boran lakorns they never change the gender so if they were female in the previous life, they'll be reborn as female.
Any ideas on who Bodeesorn was in the previous life?
[post="94610"][/post]​
Palisorn is the one on the right in his previos life.
Does anyone know if it is going to be the same guy playing as the older Palisorn, or will they put someone else in?

credit to fantasytown

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
I just now noticed that this lakorn has none of that "uhhh uhhhh" singing they do when they narrate what's going on. I heard that Thailand is trying to become a lot like America, so I'm guessing they want to do lakorns that are "American-like" instead of watching an actual movie with Thai people/clothes/customs/etc. That would really suck. :(

akanin

sarNie Elites
SecretAgent said:
I just now noticed that this lakorn has none of that "uhhh uhhhh" singing they do when they narrate what's going on. I heard that Thailand is trying to become a lot like America, so I'm guessing they want to do lakorns that are "American-like" instead of watching an actual movie with Thai people/clothes/customs/etc. That would really suck. :(
[post="98419"][/post]​
:lmao: I just realised that too...kinda miss it in a way...dont really like the witches singing in dancing... :p

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
akanin said:
:lmao: I just realised that too...kinda miss it in a way...dont really like the witches singing in dancing... :p
[post="99514"][/post]​

i know what u mean...they are soooo annoying and half the time i don't even know what they saying.... they are weird!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah the witches are very annoying. i am waiting to watch when they grow up. i wanna see Sunniwaun & Montra couple so badly. i miss Yam a lot.i wanna get a good look at the actor that play as Sunniwaun too.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
They posted his pic up in Yimsiam...The guy that plays as 'Suniwarn'...I guess you didn't see it...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw the pix of the actor that play as Sat guy, the one that show in the title song of the la korn that introduce his name, he look mean in the pix. i want to get a more better look of him. want to see his face in different angle,like when he smile or has a different look on his face. because 1 pix i can't tell if he's cute or not.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no..I'm saying the real pic of him...They have it posted in Yimsiam...There was one of him from the soccer field and a couple of pics of him and Yam together...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no it's not him. her fanclubs say it's not the actor that will play as Sat guy. i guess you didn't read what they say. the guy that was at the soccer and pixs of the guy and Yam taken together at the religious ceremony he and Yam attend the same college and he told her fanclubs direction to get to the soccer game.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
the fanclubs just want to take pixs of him & Yam that's all. i still want to get a better look of actor that play Sat guy. boranl37 thinks he's so hot!

boranl37

sarNie Hatchling
teedee said:
the fanclubs just want to take pixs of him & Yam that's all. i still want to get a better look of actor that play Sat guy. boranl37 thinks he's so hot!
[post="99582"][/post]​
lol :D

SecretAgent said:
[post="98419"][/post]​
lol secreat agent..you're comment was funny...had me alughing so hard...anyways..i realized that too..it felt wierd not to hear it...that king of singing makes boran lakorns unique...

i feel like they're adding in so many things into the lakorn..its nice in a way but i hope they don't stray too far away from the original script

L

lalalek

shubby said:
anyone know when they gonna grow up i mean in what episode?? thank you..
[post="101877"][/post]​
They said that there is going to be liek 80 parts or so so i assume that it might be around the 40th part!!!! :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
lalalek, thank you. but damn...80 is so freaken long..shoot, i'm so tired of this lakorn already, but then i still watch it...funny huh???

L

lalalek

ahhh..i don't care, i am skipping around too!!! Waiting for the 40th or so part when the grow up!!!!