Kror Guy Yasit

shubby

sarNie Adult
ohhh..my god..i just finish watching this lakorn..it's good..lolz...i can't wait until it come out again...i'm watching 1 and 2 epi...already.....

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
say what it's already here...what the..damn you guys are fast! now you guys make meeh wanna watch it! it better be good and not lag on to 30 parts...better end at 18-20...hehehe!

der052

sarNie Juvenile
I saw episode 1 and 2 on iptv! after requesting for a long time, they will post it! They already did! Good lakorn!

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
i saw eppies 1+2 and i like it alot.. but i feel that the god guy.. made a big mistake.. if you watch it eppie 2.. u'll know wat i mean.. :D

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
BaBeeLaiLai said:
say what it's already here...what the..damn you guys are fast! now you guys make meeh wanna watch it! it better be good and not lag on to 30 parts...better end at 18-20...hehehe!
[post="68830"][/post]​
18-20 is already too long...Make it 8 end...!
:lol:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
ThanamasFanclub said:
18-20 is already too long...Make it 8 end...!
:lol:
[post="68963"][/post]​

well wongsawan was only 9 tapes aom n boy supol dumbasss good lakorn end so dam fast boring lakorn and nosense scene like gula sand suay 30 tapes waste $30 when u can buy clothes and food :lol:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my gosh Vanida, I so totally I agree with you on this one. The good one are so short and the bad one are so long. I don't care about crappy animation, as long as the story line is good and the people can act. And it needs to be short. Skip the kids generation and go right straight to when they are grown up.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea but the effect and every needs to look real you know...If it looks too fake and retarded then it make the lakorn look retarded also....

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
so far im hating on this lakorn.. they should stick back with like the old tradition and the most animation put in should at least be a fairy with some monster baby like in kula san soy.. or not even... i mean, this lakorn is so unrealistic and thep;ek can't act or fight.. makes me want to kill him.. hey but you guys know that boy who was sent from god to be the p'eks enemy, well he's the boy from bua kell bua tong.. honestly, hes pai pak in that movie as a little kid..hehe.. i love the father in this new lakorn,and the masculine god... of course, i dont like everyone else, but one of the p'ek will be wong sa wan...

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
We don't need another tinkerbell ok...And no stupid ugly baby...

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Wow poopympang! I didn't recognize who he was but he looked familar! :D

True, Tinkerbell and stuff is getting annoying!

Well, give this lakorn a try! I think it is good so far! At least better than Gulah San Soi! No offense!

I think there's four guys and three girls = 7 wearing glot gayasit!

In the original there was 7 guys but this is okay.

As for the colors, I loved the pink one and Boy is the pink one according to the theme song in this lakorn.

Well it should be airing every Sat and Sun! I cannot wait until it comes on again!

Come on, if you gave Gulah San Soi a glance, you might as well give this one a look because I can say that it is way better!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i don't like their wardrobe either they should go back and wear the traditional clothing again. i want to watch this la korn because i want to watch Yam i heard she will play as one of the nang aek. she will get with the Sat guy. but sad that Phone didn't play in it.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
i think its ok, but really dissapointed -_- c'mon their clothings and the new actros and actress, but they can keep p'boy there :wub:

roodaimai

sarNie Hatchling
I haven't seen this one yet, so I have a question, is this lakorn going to waste my time with the kids generation again like gula? Because I don't wanna see 10 tapes of just the lil kids. I want them to get to the the point.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
boranl37 said:
wow, yam really is gonna be in this one? maybe? :D
[post="71200"][/post]​
OMG!!! yam is? cuss imma be SOOOooOOO happi, ya'll knoe sumething? i think dat yam and boy shuld get together, at least once :wub: