Kror Guy Yasit

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Buayam died because of Angkard. he was going to kill Badeesorn but she ran to block Badeesorn and got kill by Angkard. what a shock, i can't believe it!!!! it's so wrong, too sad. such tragic life Buayam has. she's never happy in her life time. Yeah i agree Yam deserve to be in a better good boran than this s t u p i d gay boran Gortguyasit s u c k s!!!! the worse boran ever!!! :angry: :wavecry:

phai

sarNie Egg
okay, afterward what happened to badeesorn? and did they get their castle back?........also i thought paetra found buayam and took her back, but she jumped in to saved badeesorn? i'm a bit confused.... :blink: :blink: :wacko: someone help me understand....i haven't watch that part yet...

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, I'm confused to..last I heard, Bua yam died alone but now Angkard what the person who killed her? Sad....

der052

sarNie Juvenile
Sort of like in Grot Pet Jet See where Ankanen protected Kalakid from his Mother and got killed...

My characters are dying, first Ankanen, now Buayam... Oh well...

val

sarNie Adult
this is stupid if yam died protecting Badeesorn. it is suppose to b the other way around...n'ek die protecting p'ek not the bad guy. Beside, i think that angkard like bua but when they together she mention badeesorn name (like he going to come rescue her and so on)which got him angry.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SO YAM AND BOY DONT GET EACH OTHER? SO LOST AND DRAGGIN FOREVER WANA SEE BUAKAEWWWWWWWWW

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Buayam didn't died because of Angkard's power. she just got hurt. she died because of the witch lady. who took her away and force the peepop out of her and it went into badeesorn's grandfather. so it makes buayam died. and badeesorn's grandfather is peepop instead. yeah it's s t u p i d that suddenly make her like badeesorn. when since beginning show buayam and angkard are a couple since a kid. the writer is so crazy!!! and i'm mad that they didn't show buayam last scene this week but will show her last scene when she died next week. so i have to be sad for another week and wait to see her last scene next week and then i can get over my sadness ..well...a bit. but still it doesn't make sense why make her died when gorguyasit can bring dead people back to life. they should put the gorguyasit on her so she can come back to life again. but the s t u p i d writer choose to end buayam life. so mean!!! so someone please upload next week episode. thanks a lot. but think of it a good way Yam doesn't have to waste her time and go film a s t u p i d gay boran like this anymore. i hope her next boran will be better.

val

sarNie Adult
I knoe that everybody is sad/mad since yam going to died in this lakron :( :angry: , but can i request for someone to continue uploading this lakorn till the last episode since i made it this far toward the ending, wanted to see how it'll end.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
OoO man ... Lol I was gonna quit watching this lakorn also.. but I can upload them.. still.. my uploads may not be as quick as P'Jennifer's though beacause I don't see them till sunday night or monday morning.... =x

Vanida

Save World Save Life
how come it isnt good anymore 555 never was it but i think this so funny they cant make good dramas lol omggggggg

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
someone said this la korn will end on Sept 30 ...about time huh? finally after 9 month it ended. but sadly Buayam died. so sad. so unfair to her character. i hate dida. :angry:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Most movie nang'eg died at the end, too, to get audience attention... that's how the movie become so famous. In example, Ma Ai Sa Eun - Noon died and she is even more famous than Yam. Don't be sad, she will be alive again in upcoming lakorn. Kror Guy Yasit is one of those suck boran ever exist, Yam deserve to have a better role and to be cast in a good boran ... not in a Gay boran like this. In a way, I'm glad she died, that way she won't waste her time filming Gay movie with bunch of Pa'Eg Loser w/no love scene.
Yeap, I am agreed.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Buayam actually love Badeesorn, what a tisk. Just feel sorry for ankgart. Maybe he is loner at the end or another price look like yam might appear at the end, who know the writer mind.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
This boran lakorn is so mess up. First the mother dislike the girls: Ayanee, Aneka. Now Buayam die of loving Bamleesoo. MY this lakorn is so mess up. Who's the p'aks going to end up with?
----------------
Also Solewan, the purple guy like Ayanee. Could this lakorn end up in happiness???????
---------------------
-_- <_< -_- <_< -_-

destiny411

Idyllic
someone said this la korn will end on Sept 30 ...about time huh? finally after 9 month it ended. but sadly Buayam died. so sad. so unfair to her character. i hate dida. :angry:

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: wat she's gonna die.....nononono...why why.... :( ...these script writers... :angry: