Kror Guy Yasit

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
tangmoe said:
hehhe dont worry tina.. imma go to your house and pick you up wen i gonna go kick his cute ass... you its funnie that i use to think hes is ugly but after awhile.. he got cuter for me.. heheheh.... hell yea!! juntrapa !! PLAY HARD TO GET!! MAKE AISOON SUFFER!!! AHAH!! And Pumin!! PLAY HARD TO GET TOO!! .. Wait that doesnt sound right.. heheh

wells anyways.. next week they better have their gors back and more love scenes... if not.....
: getting passport and plane tickets ready:

PUAHAHHA!! Tina imma go pick you up wen im ready to go!! hehehehe... :p
[post="148456"][/post]​
hahah im packing my bags!! we're gonna drop that lil boi!! haha i know i use to think he was ugly and then he started getting cute outta blue!! lol hahaha

tangmoe lol your so funny girl!! I think im in love :wub:

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
hahah im packing my bags!! we're gonna drop that lil boi!! haha i know i use to think he was ugly and then he started getting cute outta blue!! lol hahaha

tangmoe lol your so funny girl!! I think im in love :wub:

[post="148468"][/post]​
omg i thought i was the only one who just liked him just like that!! heheh wen i first saw him i was like ekkkk... then out of nowhere he just got cute in my eyes... weird!! hehhehe....

oh thanks you... i know im funnie.. ahha i get that all the time.. i give all the props to my daddie.. who is a comedian.. heheh..

in love?? wow.. hehhe i think im in love with you too.. you are sooo cool!! and the first one to give me ummm umm a point for the umm reputation thingy.. hehheh you are speciall. hehehe

anyways back to the topic... i was thinking.. if suriya and suniwan doesnt get to save the others by the next week.... we flying to thailand and kidnapping them.. give them our script of how we want the lakorn to be.. and force them to act to our script.. puahahahha..

that sounds evil... heheh but ohh wells.. heheh im evil.. puahahahahha :lmao:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
So many couples on screen there seem to be no time for any couple to show sweet or love scene, if they going to show love scene btw all couples it will take a long times to finish up the lakorn.

April

sarNie Egg
Yes, there are many couples but only two or three stands out....and are more interesting to watch...they should at least have more scene.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
true true.. the only couple i like is the main one, angkard w/ buayam, and the yellow girl with the star wars guy.. thats what i call ampica's brother.. the star wars guy...

cyber_angel

sarNie Egg
i think so too but he and the girl before him they both are mean and they got a couple that is nice like the girl infront of him hate patha???? :loool:

cyber_angel

sarNie Egg
i also think that bot and yam are cute couple but boy is always picking on her and shows his evil side eventhough it looks like he cared for her....i hope that this movie end preety soon...i want to see LOVE.. :w000t:

jthepsen

sarNie Hatchling
All the couples are nice, but the ones I'm cheering and following close to are the main couple and angkard & buayam. Angkard & buayam is interesting, even though angkard is pretty mean and hotheaded, bua can still stand up to him vs pethra and pragraipluk. Feel so sorry for pethra...he takes so many abuse.

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
jthepsen said:
All the couples are nice, but the ones I'm cheering and following close to are the main couple and angkard & buayam. Angkard & buayam is interesting, even though angkard is pretty mean and hotheaded, bua can still stand up to him vs pethra and pragraipluk. Feel so sorry for pethra...he takes so many abuse.
[post="149016"][/post]​

i feel sorry for paytra too but we cant do anything we're not the script writer..but if we are.. i would make pragraipruk a little nicer to paytra.. their sstill cute tho.. cause their already in love.. i can tell hehe paytra been loved praigrai pruk thats why he took the abuse... and pragraipruk is in love with him also... thats why shes jealous of montra with paytra

Suniwan and Montra are cute too... but theres gonna be hardships cause shes the enemies niece....

Angkart and Buayam.. grrr that boi needs to be nicer to her.. so see can love him... It seems like she repects the bad guy more then Angkart hope that changes soon...

Those are the only three couples im rooting for.. ahahaha...

suniwan better snap out of it quick.. if he continues to like anyanee after 5 episodes.. i swear imma go and beat his lil cute ass up....

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i want Angkart to be nicer to Buayam too. how will she like him when he always act mean to her. he love her but he need to show it in a nice sweet way. or else how will she know he love her. it was kind of cute in a way the scene she gonna run away but he stop her and she say badeesorn can help her & he got all mad/jealous. heheh...yeah it look like she respect, like, trust badeesorn more because he is nice to her that's why. i hope she will stop being peepop soon, and hope there will be some sweet love scenes of angkart & buayam. this is the only couple i am rooting for. :D like Boy & Yam very much. :D

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
The title of this movie is “Goh Graiyasith” – I have not seen one good long action from the Goh. The main character should be smart, brave, and collaborate. I did not see any of these features. I’m sorry, but the Goh people always get capture all the time. With or without the Goh, the movie is still not going anywhere. And wassup with the star war guy, why the hell he want to keep the Goh for??? Like he can wear them… and what kind of place he live in… looks like a dead place with rock all over. I like boran la korn, but this la korn don’t math its title… is should be call Goh Gay yasith instead. Notice the word "Gay".

No hard feeling for those who love the movie.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
sl33py said:
The title of this movie is “Goh Graiyasith” – I have not seen one good long action from the Goh. The main character should be smart, brave, and collaborate. I did not see any of these features. I’m sorry, but the Goh people always get capture all the time. With or without the Goh, the movie is still not going anywhere. And wassup with the star war guy, why the hell he want to keep the Goh for??? Like he can wear them… and what kind of place he live in… looks like a dead place with rock all over. I like boran la korn, but this la korn don’t math its title… is should be call Goh Gay yasith instead. Notice the word "Gay".

No hard feeling for those who love the movie.
[post="149171"][/post]​
wellumsz ... technically you have to think about the lakorn.. I mean without obstacles there isn't a story... and the lakorn would have long ended .. if everything was just as simple.... ^_^ ...and true there hasn't been any long action from the gor... but eventually there will be .. and I'm not so much into the fighting of the gor etc.. blah blah ... more intrested in the couples.... and the place he lives is actually beautiful.. because there is a scene where he is showing Jantrapah the place and it shows the rest of the land.....and it was that similar to wieng wanarai... the place that p'mong came from.... sorry just thought I'd put that in mind =x

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
wellumsz ... technically you have to think about the lakorn.. I mean without obstacles there isn't a story... and the lakorn would have long ended .. if everything was just as simple.... ^_^ ...and true there hasn't been any long action from the gor... but eventually there will be .. and I'm not so much into the fighting of the gor etc.. blah blah ... more intrested in the couples.... and the place he lives is actually beautiful.. because there is a scene where he is showing Jantrapah the place and it shows the rest of the land.....and it was that similar to wieng wanarai... the place that p'mong came from.... sorry just thought I'd put that in mind =x
[post="149191"][/post]​

true true true!! its all about the couples.. ahahahha... i dont care about the obstacles or watever they have to go through.. i just want to see the couples..cause their sooo cute... ahahhahaha..... yea his land is actually beautiful... i love that flower place.. it looks sooo fake at times.. but sooo beautiful also..

shubby

sarNie Adult
i like buayam, but her character in this lakorn kinda annoy me..she's a pee pop man...that suck!! and they kinda drag the couples too..i was wondering if Montra like Suriya..cus her character is too too nice and innocent...show no expression...LOLZ

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
i think montra is gonna be with one of the glot guys...dont' know his name...not sirya not boi..not the guy with the long hair but the other dude...hehehe and yeah buayam is gettin a lil annoying..and the mom is annoying too..she always talks about how she only wants siriya..that makes it sound like she don't even kare and give a fuck about the other kids@

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
yes he asked arnyanee and he even asks suriya about her.. he tells suriyah that he likes aryahnee...
[post="149582"][/post]​

wow...that's wierd...have they even met? LOL

It just seems like the writers just threw that in there for no reason other than to create more unneccessary drama, since nothing happened before to show why the Purple guy likes her. :blink: