Koojinssssssssssss

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai has that sophisticated look yet edgy with the short hair. Her long hair was nice cause it looked so healthy but the short hair really bring out her face. Though, Mai seemed to be lost within the channels. I thought channel 3 would really promote her so far nothing much going on...her lakorn with Mario didn't do so well. Does she have any other up coming lakorns?

P

PrincessKarina

Mai has that sophisticated look yet edgy with the short hair. Her long hair was nice cause it looked so healthy but the short hair really bring out her face. Though, Mai seemed to be lost within the channels. I thought channel 3 would really promote her so far nothing much going on...her lakorn with Mario didn't do so well. Does she have any other up coming lakorns?
I’m in the minority because I’m not digging the short hair but I agree she needs better storyline lakorns. I’m neutral with her. She has yet to wow me! :thumbup:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well and it didn't help that she was having all those scandals at that time. It wouldn't had been wise for them to promote her, especially if she was just freelance. Why would you invest time and energy into someone who wouldn't be making money for you?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I think she though after leaving ch7 other channels would be at her feet knowing she is no nobody in the industry, especially ch3. Well... she has burnt too many bridges. I feel she lets herself being linked with Ter to grab people sympathy like she is not too stuck up

P

PrincessKarina

Yes I feel like Mai had too much dramas before for people to just “forget”. She will have to start again I guess. ESPECIALLY with the competition of channel 3 and their actresses! Tough luck for Mai. But anything is possible when you work hard. Lol

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I feel like Mai had too much dramas before for people to just “forget”. She will have to start again I guess. ESPECIALLY with the competition of channel 3 and their actresses! Tough luck for Mai. But anything is possible when you work hard. Lol
So far Yaya popularity is eating her alive. Plus Bella popularity growth with BPS is overshadowing her... sad she needs to push doors open more to get herself relevant roles in relevant dramas.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I had high high hopes for Mai when she ended the contract with ch7. I was like finally we will get to see her talent but then her ego got so big. She was so stuck up in her interviews, i.mean you can see the lies behind the smile and "humble" words. You see that she did not believe in those humbleness that were coming out of her mouth. Her manager just turn her into an angel that couldn't walk barefeet on grass. I was just like darn her time is up. It's a shame cus I truly thought she could had given those ch3 nangeks a run for their money. I mean she got the looks and the talent. Such a shame. I do hope her relationship with Ter is real though cus he's such a good guy.

P

PrincessKarina

I had high high hopes for Mai when she ended the contract with ch7. I was like finally we will get to see her talent but then her ego got so big. She was so stuck up in her interviews, i.mean you can see the lies behind the smile and "humble" words. You see that she did not believe in those humbleness that were coming out of her mouth. Her manager just turn her into an angel that couldn't walk barefeet on grass. I was just like darn her time is up. It's a shame cus I truly thought she could had given those ch3 nangeks a run for their money. I mean she got the looks and the talent. Such a shame. I do hope her relationship with Ter is real though cus he's such a good guy.
Yes I agree with you! I get a stuck up vibe from Mai too. I thought I was the only one thinking that about her. Lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mai is a more established model it seemed. Whether she is more focused on that or because she is not getting any lakorn offers. I always thought Mai was going to regret leaving too many bridges torched from behind. She was at her highest rising moment when the movie with Mario came out. Had she played her role right in front of people she would sit beautifully at the top or near it. But back then I don't think she knows what humble pie looks like. Now she seemed more down to earth and having a rumored boyfriend with a sweet guy isn't hurting for a start. If in a couple of years she is not hitting it big with a lakorn it is safe to say she is just there but not in any way significant to any particular channel.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh and her lakorn with Ter she was so gorgeous. I can see why he feel for her lol. The part where she was in white shirt with big hoops earrings and the bang...I was literally staring at her.

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
She has been slaying me. A wee bit too skinny tho
yh i noticed she started losing more weight after her lakorn with mario aired and netizens told her she looked bloated lol. even her manger had to make statements defending her round face. was very funny at that that time but its seems she maybe took it to heart. thats my guess

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Some fans are brutal. I didn't think she was big in that lakorn. She might have put on a couple of pounds but she wasn't big. She probably look big next to Mario but when she is next to Weir or the likes of Mik she's actually small

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Well Mario looks like a kid. If i didnt know how old he is, i would think he's only a teenager. She had really good chemistry with Mario though so I'm so sadden that her personal drama turned me off from watching Buang Banjatorn. I heard her lakorn with Ter was good too but I don't knkw, why do I feel that because of the popularity she's playing it to her advantage. Maybe im just weary because of her sleazy past. Mai need to compete with herself vs trying to compete with others, especially Chompoo. She has the looks and the talent. She needs to be Mai and not try to be everyone else.

P

PrincessKarina

Some fans are brutal. I didn't think she was big in that lakorn. She might have put on a couple of pounds but she wasn't big. She probably look big next to Mario but when she is next to Weir or the likes of Mik she's actually small
Mai is tall so she would look big next to any short actors. Mario is short so she looked huge next to him even though she is thin. But I know next to tall actors such as Mik or Bomb all the actresses look small. Unless you are a 6 footer actress. Which I don’t think any current Thai actresses surpass that height. Lol. I love Mario but he’s short. To me all guys are short since my lover is 6’4”. Lol :thumbup:;)

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
I think she though after leaving ch7 other channels would be at her feet knowing she is no nobody in the industry, especially ch3. Well... she has burnt too many bridges. I feel she lets herself being linked with Ter to grab people sympathy like she is not too stuck up
true. i noticed that she has become alot more humble. she hasnt even been confirmed for any lakorns this year or next year. i guess she really isnt in demand as she thought she would.

P

PrincessKarina

Well Mario looks like a kid. If i didnt know how old he is, i would think he's only a teenager. She had really good chemistry with Mario though so I'm so sadden that her personal drama turned me off from watching Buang Banjatorn. I heard her lakorn with Ter was good too but I don't knkw, why do I feel that because of the popularity she's playing it to her advantage. Maybe im just weary because of her sleazy past. Mai need to compete with herself vs trying to compete with others, especially Chompoo. She has the looks and the talent. She needs to be Mai and not try to be everyone else.
Yes Mai needs to lay low on the competition especially against established channel 3 actresses! Lol. She needs to learn. I’m glad she’s becoming more “humble”. That’s the right direction. :thumbup:

P

PrincessKarina

Yes Mario looks young for his age I agree. But I think Mai looks big next to him though! Lol but physically they both are eye candy! ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes Mario looks young for his age I agree. But I think Mai looks big next to him though! Lol but physically they both are eye candy! ;)
Mario looks cute with Toey and Mint. I wasn't too fond of him and Teaw, I thought she looks old for him. I didn't understand their koojin thing. Definitely no. I thought Taew's best praek was Por T. Miss him :sad6:

I thought Mai looked good with Kan and cute with Mark. Man I was so looking forward to ch3 pairing her with him but ugh she messed that up. I think Mai would had gone far if she stuck with p'A.

P

PrincessKarina

Mario looks cute with Toey and Mint. I wasn't too fond of him and Teaw, I thought she looks old for him. I didn't understand their koojin thing. Definitely no. I thought Taew's best praek was Por T. Miss him :sad6:

I thought Mai looked good with Kan and cute with Mark. Man I was so looking forward to ch3 pairing her with him but ugh she messed that up. I think Mai would had gone far if she stuck with p'A.
Really? I thought Mario and Taew look around the same age even though Mario is a year older! I think Mario looks good with petite actresses like Taew, Toey, and Mew (even though these two have yet to pair up). Mario is boyish looking and he is short. Tall actresses makes him look younger next to them! Mai looks older than her age to me. She looks around Ploy C and Janie’s generation too! :thumbup: