Kom Ruk Kom Sanae ha (ITV - Polyplus)

wunh

sarNie Hatchling

Lina is jealous that Kalan and Bai bua "sanit gun" (lol don't know to explain in english)
since Kalan help Bai bua when Buritorn want to rape her
Ohhh no!!! Hate that Linna girl. She's a weird n'rai. :rolleyes: While I was watching the last few episodes just notice that the guy is from Song Sanaeha, he was Aum's boyfriend in there. ^_^
Well, can't wait for Wan and Rotmey's marriage. :wub:

sarN

sarNie Granny
he does look thugish . I don't know about the n'k but if he kiss me wiht dat beard i'll be tickle for sure and he was all up on her neck in the last eps too

untinnu

sarNie Adult
^ LOL..

sarN only watches anything that's an r scene or close to an r scene..hehe..

but this lakorn is good..although my thai is not good, i understand about only half of what they're saying, but getting the hang of it..but they could have gotten a different n'rai tho..

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
can't wait to see the rest of the lakorn. i don't know why but i can't access to the live tv from itv official site.. so bad..

hope sophie will up the rest though.. :) rotmey is very cute, and good shape :)

cecilia

Staff member
he does look thugish . I don't know about the n'k but if he kiss me wiht dat beard i'll be tickle for sure and he was all up on her neck in the last eps too
:lol: --that's the funniest thing ever..

kermint

sarNie Adult
wow! after i read it ya guys comments then that make me wanna watch this lakorn hahahahaa..........just begin DL this lakorn now. it sounds interesting mmm this lakorn..........

yep, love to watch those lakorn that have R scene! ahhahaha

cecilia

Staff member
haha..that's right..i forgot..the club..wasn't thinking right..but i guess we been here too long to consider that we're a family too..

anywya..i can't for the enxt episode but what's up with p'ek 's friend ...why is he all over her too?..i'm lost now.. -_-

annea

sarNie Adult
cant wait for p'ek to save n'ek..heheheh...his gonna say something bad to her when she wakes up watch...i like the latest eps..p'ek was trying to 'R" n'ek in the hotel...lol...he was grabbing her belt..then her rope..haha..but waan is cute...

fuzzy-wuzzy

sarNie Juvenile
today i wait wait wait
and there aren't this lakorn
so sad coz politik !!!!!!!!!!!
yeah me too. i was so happy that i think it was gonna air but it don't, because of the live new primister of thai thing, and there was a news after that and i was like what??? so bad didn't get to watch the next ep.

:( so bad...

PimpStress

sarNie Juvenile
Oh no! We have to wait till next week to find out why p'ek wants to marry n'ek and how will he convince her! I love the part where he punched his friend and told him not to mess with n'ek again cuz she's his. It'll be even better after they marry!! Can't wait!!

maijune

SarNie Adult
this lakorn is so good...it went by fast and stuffs....can't wait till next epi when he offer her money but she has to be his wife....this is my favorite lakorn right now besides kon ruk game payabaht...my two lakorns of this year....