Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see Episode 23 and the ending of it..it so good.. It killing meh dat she not telling him.who she is.. comeon at least tell him, and i dunt like the evil mother.. omg she like freaking CRAZY( MENTAL)..hehehe well hope ROME and SIRITA end up together..

lin

sarNie Egg
In response to the question on when the lakorn airs on IPTV: well it airs wed-sunday at 6:50am-7:30 and again at 10:40-11:15. I have IPTV too, their timing is a little off though.
thank you sooooooooooooo Much!!!!!!!

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I have a feeling that the ending is going to be rush. So far we have 3 episodes yet and Rita still doesn't know who her real mom is, Rome still thinks Ae was the one who took care of him, and the evil mother still hasn't died yet..... and we only have like 90 mins of footage left
I might be predicting wrong but I don't think the mother (the evil one) will die....I think Rita will win her heart and love with Rita's goodness...and keep in mind that episodes has been added before to other lakorns...didn't the entertainment DaoKra Jai say that this lakorn is on air while still filming at the same time...if so they might add more episodes...depending on the popularity of the lakorn...

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
I might be predicting wrong but I don't think the mother (the evil one) will die....I think Rita will win her heart and love with Rita's goodness...and keep in mind that episodes has been added before to other lakorns...didn't the entertainment DaoKra Jai say that this lakorn is on air while still filming at the same time...if so they might add more episodes...depending on the popularity of the lakorn...
LOL :p :p I was kidding bout the evil mother dying lol. I just wish she would. But I didn't know that they're filming as they go. So anything can happen then.... thanks for the good news. All I want from this is Rome finding out who Rita really is and still have some time afterward together rather than ending it abruptly.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I know when I watch that part...Oh Mi Gawd I wanted to shake both the pranangs...and slap them and say to Nangek...stop being so damn nice and speak up for yourself...and to the praek...don't you got any sense at all how could you not tell when you're close to the woman you supposedly love with all your heart that it's her...urgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhURGGG :angry: :angry: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg: :arrg:

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
In epi 22, that scene of Rome asking Rita what she feels of him was such a trick teaser for us, errr.

ahhh and in epi 23, Ae broke off with Johnny because she sees he was cheating, she said she wanted someone who would love her, think of her and have only her.... which is exactly what Rome is offering her atm, now I have a feeling she will give Rome a chance and fall for Rome and they will fall for each other :( ahh poor Rita and kind of feel sad for Ae too since all she wants is love from someone who loves her. *sigh*

sarN

sarNie Granny
if they airing this as they filming . They might extend eps ? They should add 1 more week to wrap thing up . How the rating for this lakorn ?

Phew

sarNie Fansubber
From the looks of it, it shouldnt be ending soon since next episode Ae & Rome is just starting to get comfortable and Rita trying to forget about Rome. The rating is about 8-9.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
I think it will end within next week.

I heard Rome said in SeeSunBunthurng Sod that they finished filming last week and had a party on Monday.

Rating is quite good, I think. On another webboard like pantip talking about it and it's on 2nd place of their poll.

At least, my mom and my aunt really addict to it also. :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
then its probaly not ending this week cuz they obviously cant wrap it up in only 2 epis since the problem hasnt been resolve yet. hopefully they did extended more epis cuz this lakorn is pretty popular right now

lisa05

sarNie Egg
I dont think it will end at epi.24 cuz Rome has no clue yet. the fake mom did not tell or did anything yet. i just got done watching epi.23 and it the same old stuff--rita didnot tell or talk at all.
maybe it will end soon but not at epi.24???

LazyGrl

sarNie Egg
hey lisa05, where can u get ep. 23? can u give me the link to it. i would be really appreciate.. I can't wait, only see ep. 22 dats it