Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

sarN

sarNie Granny
i haven't seen it too but i saw the preview to the last eps it seen like he was kissing her but i bet ya after any kissing scene scene the n'k will alway run to the restroom and clean her cheek or lip blah LOL

juicyfruit

sarNie Elites
But from the preview it doesn't look they were fighting... or maybe she said something to him and then he'll get mad and jump on her... ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
I dont dink they were. . It seems like he juh grabbed her :lol:
Eps 10 looks so cute tho. .
Sirita teachin Rome how to use the stick for the blind, her scrubbin his back for him. . oy i cant wait for Bong Sarn or one of the other uploaders to upload ^_^

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
:lol: Bong Sarn ur goood at predicting, hehe r u psychic? lol. . .

Some sc from preview of Eps 10

Ae is one crazy gal, cuttin some girl's hair at the club juh cuh i believe dat girl was flirtin with her bf. hahha

sarN

sarNie Granny
yeah , i know . I guess it true dat when u lose one of ur sense u gain strength in other area .

tinah

sarNie Coma
rita could just knock him out with something lol.

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol yea she could buh she neva tried to not yet dat is :lol: i guess for now she feels sad for him. .

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol okay i juh finished watchin the part where Rome tried to R Sirita haha. . it was funny cuh his servant came in was like shocked and Rome was juh laughin after Sirita pushed him off her n yelled at him :lol:
Wha a BLIND PERVE :lol:

sarN

sarNie Granny
if they were to consume their marriage . wouldn't she be doing all the work ..since he is blind ? LOL >> ok ok im being naughty ... roll em out

tinah

sarNie Coma
:lol: you got a point there, sarn.

well, atleast Rome isnt them misorable type of guy who wants to commit suicide.