Klien Kaew Krang Jai(Broadcast)

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh, he could cry too.

cant wait til someone upload epi 6. He probaly locked her up, so she wont run away. I love how he always try to hug Rita.

i also love how he isnt so weak.

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
Rita is so...so...beautiful and cute! She's like a doll. I want to hug her like Rome did. I want to hug Rome too. hahahaha :drool:

tinah

sarNie Coma
Rita is so...so...beautiful and cute! She's like a doll. I want to hug her like Rome did. I want to hug Rome too. hahahaha :drool:
yeh she is!..everything about her is perfect. Rome is one lucky guy to be hugging her. i was so blushing in that scene

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
lol dat scene was cute haha. how ROme all pulled Rita to sit on him n then he startin kissin her arm/back and then he got slapped. for a blind guy he takes advantage of ppl. :lol:
cant wait for eps 7.

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Rome kind of look like Pong!!! man that's hot...i'm hooked to this now...WOW...my week and weekend is booked!!!
Rita is soo pretty..i like her hair when her "mom" take her to get it done...cute!

I like the scene in epi 1...where Rome "kissing" her....WOW!! Shocker!!! i love it!!!

Oh i don't like that Fake mom at all..and her daughter...Ae!! OMg...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Rome kind of look like Pong!!! man that's hot...i'm hooked to this now...WOW...my week and weekend is booked!!!
Rita is soo pretty..i like her hair when her "mom" take her to get it done...cute!

I like the scene in epi 1...where Rome "kissing" her....WOW!! Shocker!!! i love it!!!

Oh i don't like that Fake mom at all..and her daughter...Ae!! OMg...
and now Chewy's starting to see things again.... haha i'll remember to check that out on the next episode, he's freaken cute!!! Rita is pretty indeed!!!!

ahaha this movie's getting so interesting, send me off to an island just to be their wife and he's hott like ROME..... i'll totally take that offer man... lmfao!!

i'll beat chewy and p'nat there..... :p ....lol

tinah

sarNie Coma
its so cute how Rome calls Rita his wife and i love how she wont take smack from him. he needs someone like her in his life. shes soft yet controlling. plus, she cares about him

every epi just gets better. love these two together

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
you guys are all welco0me. . :)
we have to say thnks to Bong Sarn for uploadin it really quick in Download Lakorn section :D

Yess i agree with u Tinah. . i sure love them together. . I WANT ROME TO HAVE HIS SIGHT BACK it would be more INTERESTING if he had his sight back maybe there might be an :r-scene-pop-corn:
:lol:

tinah

sarNie Coma
lol. it was so funny when Rita was scaring Rome with the ghost story.

ahh, epi 10 is gonna have many cute scenes. Rita had to take a shower for Rome. then a scene when they fell on the bed and Rome was kissing her :dude: such a naughty blind man. by the way, i like the ending theme. its a sweet song

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I'm so stressed with this lakorn. I don't like Boom. *sigh* . Rome is pretty good but I'm not seeing much of him right now...I hate the old maid lady!! OMG!

wishbone

sarNie Fansubber
lol. it was so funny when Rita was scaring Rome with the ghost story.

ahh, epi 10 is gonna have many cute scenes. Rita had to take a shower for Rome. then a scene when they fell on the bed and Rome was kissing her :dude: such a naughty blind man. by the way, i like the ending theme. its a sweet song
You're exectly right, tinah. That's what I want to say. ep.9 is very funny and I can't wait to watch ep.10 ^_^