KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I don't remember what the interview was about, I think I watch it raw at the time lol but I think they were promoting the ch3 signing event or so. They were so cute together. They were hugging these pillows and were singing together too with Nadech on the side guiding them how to sing the song (Nadech was the one interviewing them) it was cute. If you go back to the recent fanmade video that has been posted a couple pages back, you'll see it in the fanvid.

And yes, Mario is half German-Chinese Thai. I think Chinese Thai are Thai people with a Chinese background. His last name is pretty much a give away, Maurer, his dad is German I believed.
That is too cute but I think all the titles are in thai if i find it , i'll post on here and the kimbarry thread.

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
I always think James likes Kim so much.... N these NGs and MVs are not helping me at all....... :( :( :( I don't think Kim will reunite with James in a near future. So is with P'Bare though I think it's about time. :(

enzek

sarNie Adult
I always think James likes Kim so much.... N these NGs and MVs are not helping me at all....... :( :( :( I don't think Kim will reunite with James in a near future. So is with P'Bare though I think it's about time. :(
P'Bare LMAO:risas3:

i like that nickname but for some reason it remind me of something pervy hahaha:facepalm::nut::p

don't lose hope yet. maybe they will reunite when you get married LOL

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
some pics to relive KimJa memories:love:

which pic is the first time they met?:p:nut:

p'noom always sit close to james in both pics LOL:p

james face is cute LOL

i like this pic:p

rawr:p

enzek

sarNie Adult
fb:Ann Thongprasom
is this an old pic?
when i see this i want to see ann & james act together in a noona romance.
ann will get to hug & take advantage of james many times too LOL

Reactions: Ame

andreanaing

sarNie Juvenile
P'Bare LMAO:risas3:

i like that nickname but for some reason it remind me of something pervy hahaha:facepalm::nut::p

don't lose hope yet. maybe they will reunite when you get married LOL
what he did most of the time in RP is taking off his shirt for Kim to apply medication to him so this name suits him, I suppose. :p

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I believe the pic posted by @Ame is new. Kim is wearing the exact black hoodies and her hair is the same too, and James is in white tee @AnnTfan posted above. So they met up again to do something together (hopefully a magazine photoshoot) and then met up with P'Anne and her man afterward, maybe??? Oh how cute, I'm glad that after PCKMNCPW, they still are close and meet up occasionally.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
some pics to relive KimJa memories:love:

which pic is the first time they met?:p:nut:

p'noom always sit close to james in both pics LOL:p

james face is cute LOL

i like this pic:p

rawr:p

seeing all the pics i can help but thinking the order of the pics symbolizes their relationship that become closer and closer...:aaaaa::cheer::aaaaa::cheer:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
which pic that they met for the first time?
I'm not sure which one is first. I was trying to judge by Kim's hairstyles but then she had her hair up in the black dress one so I'm not so sure lol. If I have to assumed I would say, the pic where Kim's wearing the white and peach color dress is when they first met. Her hair looks like the PKK era or TRRR era, not so sure though.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
is this an old pic?
when i see this i want to see ann & james act together in a noona romance.
ann will get to hug & take advantage of james many times too LOL
I just saw your comment and I hope not lol. I was already so uneasy with the romance between p'Anne and Mark in ARO, I can't even imagine what it's like if it's James. And James is three years younger than Mark and looks like a kid half the time lol.

And the pic above of James and P'Anne, their heads are touching, they're so close! The met up is so funny, on one side we have two people cuddling closely watching something on his smarphone, and on the other side a serious business conversation is taking placed :risas3: I love the contrast atmospheres going on in one setting :D

And @AnnTfan thanks for the IG clip! They're so cute and funny :icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12: And they're speaking English to each other. How cute!!!!!