KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

enzek

sarNie Adult
I just saw your comment and I hope not lol. I was already so uneasy with the romance between p'Anne and Mark in ARO, I can't even imagine what it's like if it's James. And James is three years younger than Mark and looks like a kid half the time lol.

And the pic above of James and P'Anne, their heads are touching, they're so close! The met up is so funny, on one side we have two people cuddling closely watching something on his smarphone, and on the other side a serious business conversation is taking placed :risas3: I love the contrast atmospheres going on in one setting :D
hehe i'm ok with noona romance as long as the guy is not an underage high school student:p

ok, maybe Ann can act as James's sister. An affectionate sister so Ann can still hug & being touchy feely with James;):D
but it seem Ann really like to take advantage of James. i'm so jealous:crybaby2:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@doojhyo I believe she said "James Bee." My gosh if she says "James Baby" lol but I'm pretty sure she said "James Bee" since they're in that bee's face mask snapchat thing.

hehe i'm ok with noona romance as long as the guy is not an underage high school student:p

ok, maybe Ann can act as James's sister. An affectionate sister so Ann can still hug & being touchy feely with James;):D
but it seem Ann really like to take advantage of James. i'm so jealous:crybaby2:
I have nothing against noona and dongsaeng romance but I would rather the guy not be sooo young (age differences between the couple), or look so young for the matter lol. And Anne's pretty touchy with all the p'eks she'd cast, even Mark didn't escape her naughty hands but I think she's especially touchy with James though lol.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol i was a fan of Older woman and young man but idk ARO threw me off lol.
For me I like it if they look around the same age, but Mark was too baby face and jma has an even more baby face. The lakorn Ruk Sutrit, Punch and James Ji were 8 years apart but I didn't even know I thought she was only a year or 2 older.

Step

Mrs James Ma
We are lucky we got something about KimJa unlike with KimBarry awwww we are really lucky. It didn't happen with Ananda too. Omg I want it to be very sweet and romantic

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I want kimja in a bitter sweet lakorn. One with the n'ek super nice to p'ek even if he is mean. Something like Jai Rao even tho the ending wasn't super happy.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
For me I like it if they look around the same age, but Mark was too baby face and jma has an even more baby face. The lakorn Ruk Sutrit, Punch and James Ji were 8 years apart but I didn't even know I thought she was only a year or 2 older.
Well with Ruk Sutrit, Punch is such a baby-face and so petite too so she surprisingly fit well with James Ji. And I believe in the lakorn she's supposed to be two or three years older than James' character so she fits perfectly then lol.

We are lucky we got something about KimJa unlike with KimBarry awwww we are really lucky. It didn't happen with Ananda too. Omg I want it to be very sweet and romantic
Indeed we are! Extremely blessed! Not just the fact that they're working on something together work-wise, but they're actually hanging out together outside of work too. I couldn't ask for anything more.

What's different between KimJa and KimBarry is the response from the fans. Both Kim (MK's fans too) and James' fans were(are still) very accepting of the pairing, not like Nadech and NY's fans. I still remember how harsh they were towards Kim just because Nadech was very playful with Kimmy off-screen during the filming of RP. Like has Nadech ever been not playful off-screen? The guy is a goofball!

I'm not so sure about Ananda and Kim since I don't follow them but I remember Kim and him had an event together where they were wearing red shirts and he fed her foods and such, but I'm not sure whether that was part of the promotion of Seur. Ananda isn't a ch3 star, or a drama actor. His participation in Suer is honestly one of those one in a million happening, so it makes sense that we don't see much of them.

enzek

sarNie Adult
Punch really has baby faced & look suitable with James Ji in their lakorn although to me the storyline kinda dissapointing. she acts quite good too.

anyway i can't wait to see KimJa in this magazine or photo shoot or whatever. i really miss them:crybaby2:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
Punch really has baby faced & look suitable with James Ji in their lakorn although to me the storyline kinda dissapointing. she acts quite good too.

anyway i can't wait to see KimJa in this magazine or photo shoot or whatever. i really miss them:crybaby2:

yah me too miss them..it would be great if it has bts

enzek

sarNie Adult
Indeed we are! Extremely blessed! Not just the fact that they're working on something together work-wise, but they're actually hanging out together outside of work too. I couldn't ask for anything more.

What's different between KimJa and KimBarry is the response from the fans. Both Kim (MK's fans too) and James' fans were(are still) very accepting of the pairing, not like Nadech and NY's fans. I still remember how harsh they were towards Kim just because Nadech was very playful with Kimmy off-screen during the filming of RP. Like has Nadech ever been not playful off-screen? The guy is a goofball!

I'm not so sure about Ananda and Kim since I don't follow them but I remember Kim and him had an event together where they were wearing red shirts and he fed her foods and such, but I'm not sure whether that was part of the promotion of Seur. Ananda isn't a ch3 star, or a drama actor. His participation in Suer is honestly one of those one in a million happening, so it makes sense that we don't see much of them.
it good that Mark & Kim fans accepting & supporting KimJa pair in lakorn. well James is single without Koojin so i think that's why many of his fans are open minded.
but even if some fan of actor & actress are harsh & too fanatic with the koojin i wouldn't blame the actor & actress coz they don't have any control with their fans behavior.
the problem is only when the actor & actress themselves are not professional.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
it good that Mark & Kim fans accepting & supporting KimJa pair in lakorn. well James is single without Koojin so i think that's why many of his fans are open minded.
but even if some fan of actor & actress are harsh & too fanatic with the koojin i wouldn't blame the actor & actress coz they don't have any control with their fans behavior.
the problem is only when the actor & actress themselves are not professional.
I'm not blaming Nadech for what happened. I'm just sad that some of NY's fans were being so harsh towards him and Kimmy back then. One of the reason why I think KimBarry has yet to reunion, or will ever reunion is because of the fans. It's just acting. I don't understand why some are being so possessive of their idol. Actors are individuals, I don't like the idea of pairing them up with another actor. This whole koojin thing bothers me so much especially when the fans take it too seriously.

I'm glad James does not have a koojin attach to him, in a way it gives him the freedom to have chemistry with any actresses, and so far he has done a good job in developing chemistry with all the actresses he has worked with. He has three upcoming lakorns and out of the three, he's working with two new actresses (if Mew is going to take the lead for Chart Suer Pun Mung Korn). As much as I want James to work with Kim again, I'm happy and excited for him to work with other n'eks, which means I don't mind waiting for KimJa's reunion even if that means it's going to be a couple years before I see them onscreen together again. If I have the patient to wait for a KimBarry's reunion, I certainly have the patient to wait for my KimJa lol.

enzek

sarNie Adult
I'm not blaming Nadech for what happened. I'm just sad that some of NY's fans were being so harsh towards him and Kimmy back then. One of the reason why I think KimBarry has yet to reunion, or will ever reunion is because of the fans. It's just acting. I don't understand why some are being so possessive of their idol. Actors are individuals, I don't like the idea of pairing them up with another actor. This whole koojin thing bothers me so much especially when the fans take it too seriously.

I'm glad James does not have a koojin attach to him, in a way it gives him the freedom to have chemistry with any actresses, and so far he has done a good job in developing chemistry with all the actresses he has worked with. He has three upcoming lakorns and out of the three, he's working with two new actresses (if Mew is going to take the lead for Chart Suer Pun Mung Korn). As much as I want James to work with Kim again, I'm happy and excited for him to work with other n'eks, which means I don't mind waiting for KimJa's reunion even if that means it's going to be a couple years before I see them onscreen together again. If I have the patient to wait for a KimBarry's reunion, I certainly have the patient to wait for my KimJa lol.
don't worry. i know that you're not blaming nadech. your words are clear to me:thumbup:
what i mean is Yaya & Nadech or even other actors & actresses have no any control with their fans behavior no matter what crazy thing the fans did.
but to me it is a problem when they themselves don't behave professionally as an actor or an actress:(

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
don't worry. i know that you're not blaming nadech. your words are clear to me:thumbup:
what i mean is Yaya & Nadech or even other actors & actresses have no any control with their fans behavior no matter what crazy thing the fans did.
but to me it is a problem when they themselves don't behave professionally as an actor or an actress:(
I guess you're referring to the testimony he made about wanting to work with Yaya only. Well it's his decision, and if he only wants to work with her and have the ability to make his own project decision then go for it. I'm disappointed but I'm not going to condemn him for it because to me he's still a very talented actor. If he wants to work with Yaya, let him be. I just hope he can at least have a lakorn with a different n'ek once in a while, preferably coughKimcough.

With how much these two stick together, they better end up getting married and such lol. Are they even dating?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I guess you're referring to the testimony he made about wanting to work with Yaya only. Well it's his decision, and if he only wants to work with her and have the ability to make his own project decision then go for it. I'm disappointed but I'm not going to condemn him for it because to me he's still a very talented actor. If he wants to work with Yaya, let him be. I just hope he can at least have a lakorn with a different n'ek once in a while, preferably coughKimcough.

With how much these two stick together, they better end up getting married and such lol. Are they even dating?
I heard they are. But might as well cause no one lets them date anyone else. Talking about it I feel even more bad for Yadech.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤

Americans react to Thai beauties, i found this on the yaya thread :)

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
I heard they are. But might as well cause no one lets them date anyone else. Talking about it I feel even more bad for Yadech.
I hope they are because with the amount of time they spend together personally and work-wise for the last 6+ years, there better be something more than a brother and sister love going on between them. Agree. I feel like they are forever label together no matter what the do. Can you even imagine how awkward it will be if their relationship don't work out? I can't even picture Nadech or Yaya with anyone else because of their promotion as koojin from the beginning of their career. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing anymore lol. I don't think I ever seen either one of them hang out with an opposite sex co-star outside of work before, like how Kim's hanging out with James recently even though her sister is there, but you know what I mean.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I hope they are because with the amount of time they spend together personally and work-wise for the last 6+ years, there better be something more than a brother and sister love going on between them. Agree. I feel like they are forever label together no matter what the do. Can you even imagine how awkward it will be if their relationship don't work out? I can't even picture Nadech or Yaya with anyone else because of their promotion as koojin from the beginning of their career. I'm not sure whether it's a good thing or a bad thing anymore lol. I don't think I ever seen either one of them hang out with an opposite sex co-star outside of work before, like how Kim's hanging out with James recently even though her sister is there, but you know what I mean.
Yeah it's so sad for them. I feel like overtime they might even get bored, hopefully they wont reunite sooon cause 6 lakorns is outrageous already, I wish we were that lucky but honestly I would be bored lol!!

Edit: i feel so bad for kim taew pat and mew also. They are just doing their duties as an actor. It really suck but i'm really hoping one day Yadechers can be more open minded. Not all of them are bad but only some . Im just happy MK and Jma fans are so open about new pairs.

Last edited:

Step

Mrs James Ma
That event was for promotions. I think we can get Ananda and Kim if Kim has a movie cos he said that if Kim works in a movie he wants to act with her novel matter what story it is. And NY are dating but they don't want to give bf gf name but Nadech said he has a gf in his new GQ magazine without taking Yaya's name. It's obvious they are dating cos James refers Yaya as sister-in-law in Chinese

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
did nadech makes a statement that he wants to work with yaya only...omg!!!!!!seriously...so unprofessional of it is true then i am really dissapointed with him...as an actor there is work and there is personal things. i'm not just talking about nadech i'm talking about work ethics of every actor all around the world... i know that yaya can hangout with other man coz it will become an issue...btw i just know that nadechyaya fans will bashing all of nadech costar except yaya...now that explains why there is no reunion of our kimbarry.:facepalm::facepalm:..my insticts say nadech and yaya are not dating...they just pretend that they're an item coz ch 3's elder want them to have that kind of relationship...it is one of their marketing strategy...

Step

Mrs James Ma
He has not said it but his actions are sure. It's a long story let's not bring others here lol I'm so bored of it already :p and they are dating. Idk if they are doing it for fans or not but Nadech is serious about her.
did nadech makes a statement that he wants to work with yaya only...omg!!!!!!seriously...so unprofessional of it is true then i am really dissapointed with him...as an actor there is work and there is personal things. i'm not just talking about nadech i'm talking about work ethics of every actor all around the world... i know that yaya can hangout with other man coz it will become an issue...btw i just know that nadechyaya fans will bashing all of nadech costar except yaya...now that explains why there is no reunion of our kimbarry.:facepalm::facepalm:..my insticts say nadech and yaya are not dating...they just pretend that they're an item coz ch 3's elder want them to have that kind of relationship...it is one of their marketing strategy...

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
That event was for promotions. I think we can get Ananda and Kim if Kim has a movie cos he said that if Kim works in a movie he wants to act with her novel matter what story it is. And NY are dating but they don't want to give bf gf name but Nadech said he has a gf in his new GQ magazine without taking Yaya's name. It's obvious they are dating cos James refers Yaya as sister-in-law in Chinese
Thanks for the clarification :) And he did say he wants to work with Kimmy in a movie! If Kim does a movie with Ananda, for sure Ananda would not hold it back in the intimacy department :lol: The man is a beast! But it would be nice to see Kim in a movie though. A little change from the lakorn cinema. Maybe Kim can make a name for herself as a movie actress since in the lakornworld she's so underappreciated. I still can't believe Kim has yet to have a film under her name. James has one already, right? Why is ch3 not letting Kim act in a movie? I sort of want Kim and Ananda to act in a movie to redeem themselves from that horrible Suer lol.

And James jokingly called Yaya, P'Yaya too so I guess it's true that they're dating since he looks up to Nadech as a big brother. I don't know why they're trying to hide it when everyone knows or assumes they are :lol: but they're so conservative and proper to each other publicly lol.

@AnnTfan Thanks for the clip, but I feel bad that more than half of them would unfollow her lol. I love Kimmy's IG.

He didn't verbally say that, but his actions speak it in such way, I think this discussion was talked about in the KimBarry's thread a couple pages back if you want to know a little more details about it.