KimJa (Kimmy ❤ James Ma) - OTP

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
agreed 100% with what u said...it was kimbarry in the first place that get me into thai lakorn...and btw at last there is someone that understand why i dont want kim to be pair with mark:clap: its not that i hate mark.......kim acting ability is at different level with mark...mark is still learning and gaining experience in acting....the only ch3 praek that i think have great acting skills and can match with kim level are james ma and nadech...chemistry between costar cannot be created...it happened because of a reason..like anne thomprasong and ken theeradeth...they have chemistry because anne and ken both have great acting skills that makes them can deliver and receive the right emotion so that the feeling reciprocated to the viewers.....until nowdays there are only two praek who can cry really well when acting p'ken and aum atichart..
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I have met another soulmate lol. I couldn't agree more. Chemistry is only created when both parties can translate the emotion and feeling of the given character, and I have to point out that story is also very important too. Take PCKK for example, both Kim and Mark's acting wasn't outstanding but due to the story highlighting their character(s) growing relationship it worked out for them in the chemistry department, which eventually gave them the household title as koojin and of course brought them to fame. But when a p'ek and a n'ek are able to create chemistry despite a horrible storyline, then they are indeed great actors. KimJa anyone??? Okay, PCKNMCPW wasn't that bad but it wasn't the best. The storyline was pretty crazy with a very unreasonable n'ek but somehow KimJa created such a strong chemistry bond.

Both Ken and Aum are indeed great criers and Kim is very fortunate to be able to acted with Aum in her very first lakorn, and now I'm waiting for a chance for Kim to act with Ken. I think Kim will learn a lot from Ken like how she's learning a lot from P'Anne.

@AnnTfan Agree. They lack understanding, or more as Nuth lacks the ability to trust Mor. I don't think I was ever annoyed with any of Kim's other characters as much as I was with Nuth.

@Lizabetha Hahaha I don't think I'm harsh. Okay maybe just a little, but I think what I said about Mark is more of what I called constructive criticism :D And adorable pic of baby KimJa. They look so fresh in the pic. So I guess this is the event where they first met, huh?

enzek

sarNie Adult
Hope they'll reunite again soon ^^ please, don't let us wait an eternity like for KimBarry...

The comment of this fan make me smile ! Hope it can be true one day x)

Cr pic : kimmy_kimberley, edit pic : me ^^
LOL at the comment. i agree about the hotness though:p
maybe the one who comment don't know about mark & just assume it based on the kim post.

as i said before, whoever kim like & feel happy with i'm ok with it.
just like ann & ken. i like their chemistry together in lakorn but that does not mean they must be together in real life.

maybe for some people mark is unlikable or don't look suitable for kim in real life but i believe he must has his own appeal to kim that make she like him.
as kim fan i only want to see her happy in her life with her beloved and if it mark so be it.

and i hope that KimJa friendship will last longer & they relationship don't become awkward even if someday there's some controversial news or whatever. so far they're fine & nothing to worry about so that is good enough.

the important thing is not just mark, i want to see kim with other p'ek on screen. please! please!

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I have met another soulmate lol. I couldn't agree more. Chemistry is only created when both parties can translate the emotion and feeling of the given character, and I have to point out that story is also very important too. Take PCKK for example, both Kim and Mark's acting wasn't outstanding but due to the story highlighting their character(s) growing relationship it worked out for them in the chemistry department, which eventually gave them the household title as koojin and of course brought them to fame. But when a p'ek and a n'ek are able to create chemistry despite a horrible storyline, then they are indeed great actors. KimJa anyone??? Okay, PCKNMCPW wasn't that bad but it wasn't the best. The storyline was pretty crazy with a very unreasonable n'ek but somehow KimJa created such a strong chemistry bond.

Both Ken and Aum are indeed great criers and Kim is very fortunate to be able to acted with Aum in her very first lakorn, and now I'm waiting for a chance for Kim to act with Ken. I think Kim will learn a lot from Ken like how she's learning a lot from P'Anne.
ohh ken & kim is one of my dream pair! i really want to see them together:love::cheer: but kim only accept one lakorn per year & the koo jin thing too *sigh*
will our dream has hope to become true one day?:crybaby2:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
yah i hate the koojin thing...after buang hong kim will act in kom faek with mark:BangHead::BangHead::BangHead::BangHead:.....btw are kim already graduate???

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I read that Kimmy was suppose to be in Samee, it would've been awesome to see Kimmy and P'Great.

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
actually it would be awesome to see kim work with different praek because every praek has their own charisma and charm that can pull the character that there were assign differently and would they work together.i feel it is just a waste to see kim always paired with mark...like her talent are not improved..i still wanted to see reunion of kimjames or kimbarry with different project that have different character, genre and storyline from their previous lakorn..i wish kim and james would reunited in lakorn like oum ruk...:):aaaaa:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I read that Kimmy was suppose to be in Samee, it would've been awesome to see Kimmy and P'Great.
really? although i'm natural with Great, i'm welcome the fresh pairing for Kim.
Samee is also forced marriage type of lakorn. the old version that i watch is with Pol & Joy. if Kim acts in Samee it mean she acts in two remake of Joy & Pol forced marriage type of lakorn:D in Pol & Joy version of Samee, it has more than more than one r scene and in one of the r scene, p'ek climb up to n'ek bedroom before r her LOL:p

actually i want Kim acts in best friends turn lover type of lakorn like Korean drama 2 Outs In The 9th Inning by Soo Ae & Lee Jung Jin or like Taiwanese drama In Time With You by Ariel Lin & Bolin Chen.
or if use thai lakorn as example like relationship between n'ek & p'ek in Sood Sanea Ha. They being friendly with each other before start fall in love. i want Kim to act in that type of lakorn:)

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
actually it would be awesome to see kim work with different praek because every praek has their own charisma and charm that can pull the character that there were assign differently and would they work together.i feel it is just a waste to see kim always paired with mark...like her talent are not improved..i still wanted to see reunion of kimjames or kimbarry with different project that have different character, genre and storyline from their previous lakorn..i wish kim and james would reunited in lakorn like oum ruk...:):aaaaa:
Oum Ruk? LOL do you wish James Ma character to get tortured again by Kim?:p:crybaby2:
we will get angry with Kim character & pity with James character again:facepalm::BangHead:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
really? although i'm natural with Great, i'm welcome the fresh pairing for Kim.
Samee is also forced marriage type of lakorn. the old version that i watch is with Pol & Joy. if Kim acts in Samee it mean she acts in two remake of Joy & Pol forced marriage type of lakorn:D in Pol & Joy version of Samee, it has more than more than one r scene and in one of the r scene, p'ek climb up to n'ek bedroom before r her LOL:p

actually i want Kim acts in best friends turn lover type of lakorn like Korean drama 2 Outs In The 9th Inning by Soo Ae & Lee Jung Jin or like Taiwanese drama In Time With You by Ariel Lin & Joe Cheng.
or if use thai lakorn as example like relationship between n'ek & p'ek in Sood Sanea Ha. They being friendly with each other before start fall in love. i want Kim to act in that type of lakorn:)
:eek: samee was also Pol and Joy too?? Oh goshhhh were they like kookwans? I love R scenes though I must go watch Preem ans Great's version then. I havent found a good r scene lakorn lol!! But now im more into willing after pckn's. I know what you mean, Din and Alin's friendship was so sweet, I would like a lakorn like that for Kimja too since n'ek was pretty nice to p'ek since p'ek didnt put up with her bull. Lol!! I dont like korean/taiwanese dramas i feel like its toooo friendly, like some drama to make me interested.

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
@enzek I want Kim to work with Ken before he gets too old lol. I mean he still looks good now but I can see that age is coming for him.

About the koojin thing, I would've preferred for Kim to not have a koojin attachment but this koojin attachment is what brought Kim and Mark to where they're at now. However, I feel like Kim has reached that point in her career to not need that attachment to estrange her path in improving herself as an actress. She really don't need to relied on Mark, and vice versa to put his/her name out there anymore. I'm pretty sure majority of Thailand residents should know who Kim is by now, so all I really want is for Kim to be known as Kimberley Anne Voltemas Tiamsiri, not Mark's gf or the other half of MK's koojin. Oh btw, what is Kim's last name? Is it Voltemas or Tiamsiri? I'm always confused at that lol.

@AnnTfan I saw a little of Samee with Great and Preem. They were cute together. I've never seen a Great's lakorn yet, well I've seen 2 episodes of the lakorn with him and Margie and I think he's a pretty decent actor. Can't really judge since I have yet to finish the drama, still waiting for the lakorn to finished subbing. I think I've been waiting for almost a year lol. With lakorn I have come to be quite patient. I wouldn't mind seeing Kim act with Great though. I think he has such a fun and nice personality in real life. Kim and Great could totally hit it off, like bro and sis.

And OMG! There are R scenes in Samee? Preem was so young when she filmed it. I don't think the version with Great and Preem has any R scenes though, I could be wrong.

And @enzek Kim has done a best friends turn lovers lakorn already, TRRR with Mark. I actually really like Mark's character in TRRR, he silently loves Bua unconditionally. He was so sweet too. The drama could have been great if it didn't take them forever to confess their love for one another, especially Bua. Of course I wouldn't mind seeing KimJa doing a friends turn lovers type of genre, just this time I want Kim's character to be the one secretly in love with James' character :D. We cannot have James being the one chasing and secretly in love with all his n'eks. I need my man to be loved as well. A change for once please!

enzek

sarNie Adult
@enzek I want Kim to work with Ken before he gets too old lol. I mean he still looks good now but I can see that age is coming for him.

About the koojin thing, I would've preferred for Kim to not have a koojin attachment but this koojin attachment is what brought Kim and Mark to where they're at now. However, I feel like Kim has reached that point in her career to not need that attachment to estrange her path in improving herself as an actress. She really don't need to relied on Mark, and vice versa to put his/her name out there anymore. I'm pretty sure majority of Thailand residents should know who Kim is by now, so all I really want is for Kim to be known as Kimberley Anne Voltemas Tiamsiri, not Mark's gf or the other half of MK's koojin. Oh btw, what is Kim's last name? Is it Voltemas or Tiamsiri? I'm always confused at that lol.

@AnnTfan I saw a little of Samee with Great and Preem. They were cute together. I've never seen a Great's lakorn yet, well I've seen 2 episodes of the lakorn with him and Margie and I think he's a pretty decent actor. Can't really judge since I have yet to finish the drama, still waiting for the lakorn to finished subbing. I think I've been waiting for almost a year lol. With lakorn I have come to be quite patient. I wouldn't mind seeing Kim act with Great though. I think he has such a fun and nice personality in real life. Kim and Great could totally hit it off, like bro and sis.

And OMG! There are R scenes in Samee? Preem was so young when she filmed it. I don't think the version with Great and Preem has any R scenes though, I could be wrong.

And @enzek Kim has done a best friends turn lovers lakorn already, TRRR with Mark. I actually really like Mark's character in TRRR, he silently loves Bua unconditionally. He was so sweet too. The drama could have been great if it didn't take them forever to confess their love for one another, especially Bua. Of course I wouldn't mind seeing KimJa doing a friends turn lovers type of genre, just this time I want Kim's character to be the one secretly in love with James' character :D. We cannot have James being the one chasing and secretly in love with all his n'eks. I need my man to be loved as well. A change for once please!
@AnnTfan @Pooh4ever there's no r scene in Preem & Great version. it seem in ch3 they slowly change lakorn that have r scene in old version to willing scene in remake:)

@Pooh4ever i'm also confused with Kim's name. is it Voltemas & Tiamsiri? her IG say Tiamsiri though *scratch head*

i want Kim to acts with Ken before he be in father's role in lakorn too. but i don't want Kim to acts with Ken in his wife production. i'm not fond with her lakorn production.:(

TRRR is kind of friendship turn lover type of lakorn but i don't know why i feel the lakorn kinda bleh somehow LOL
majority of thai lakorn plot consist of p'ek has crush over n'ek & chasing her until the end hahaha. it gonna be awesome if Kim character secretly in crush with James. a bit like her character in Raeng Pradtanah.
yeah i want this time she be the one who chasing over James in their next lakorn.

Last edited:

enzek

sarNie Adult
I think your sentence kinda got stuck to the URL so thats why it wasnt working but I just try to delete the sentence so here is the video for anyone who wants to see.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcbIxYgEDS/

P'Ohn wished James Ma Happy Birthday and asks Anne to pair up kimja more :aaaaa::love:
I'm really hoping P'Anne listens and plan another lakorn for them, i miss them so much!!i am willing to wait for them and kimbarry.

Credits Monajuang :)
P'Ohn is so funny:risas3:
i like her especially in the james interview with Willy McIntosh and Top Daraneenute. i can't stop laughing watching their antics there LOL

if Ann pair KimJa again i hope the lakorn has less villain & it's not a rom com. i think Ann produce dramatic or romantic lakorn more better than comedy lakorn.

although i like KimJa it also will be awesome if Ann cast Kim & Nadech in her romantic lakorn:love:

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
P'Ohn is so funny:risas3:
i like her especially in the james interview with Willy McIntosh and Top Daraneenute. i can't stop laughing watching their antics there LOL

if Ann pair KimJa again i hope the lakorn has less villain & it's not a rom com. i think Ann produce dramatic or romantic lakorn more better than comedy lakorn.

although i like KimJa it also will be awesome if Ann cast Kim & Nadech in her romantic lakorn:love:

oooh if really kimand nadech got paired in anne 's lakorn i guess it will be daeback project!!!!!!! can imagine kim and nadech acting talent + their chemistry + anne talent...really a great combination...haish it might be just a wish or we need to wait for a looooooooooooong time...each lakorn takes almost half one year or year to be filmed....thats quite a long time...besides that nadech is always reserved for yaya...sometimes it does cross my mind that this koojin thing is fake..it's just ch3 strategy to make people watch their lakorn...like a product....well i do know it might be real though..

enzek

sarNie Adult
oooh if really kimand nadech got paired in anne 's lakorn i guess it will be daeback project!!!!!!! can imagine kim and nadech acting talent + their chemistry + anne talent...really a great combination...haish it might be just a wish or we need to wait for a looooooooooooong time...each lakorn takes almost half one year or year to be filmed....thats quite a long time...besides that nadech is always reserved for yaya...sometimes it does cross my mind that this koojin thing is fake..it's just ch3 strategy to make people watch their lakorn...like a product....well i do know it might be real though..
well as i know Ann's next lakorn that has Nadech & Yaya as main couple gonna start shooting next year.
so yeah it seem we have to wait until all hair growth from our body for Nadech & Kim next lakorn.

of course koojin thing is one of ch3 strategy LOL
they make profits from the lakorn, actors & actresses in entertainment industry :p

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I feel like back then, it was about chemistry and acting to be a kookwan, now its just whoever looks best together or they've had 1 hit drama or offscreen chemistry (which is really dumb). I think Kimmy doesn't need a koojin too and Nadech, personally I think both Kimbarry can have chemistry with anyone, their acting can be enjoyed whether with their koojin or not. But ehhhh its up to ch3 so whatever. Im actually getting pretty bored on ch3, since Anne doesnt act much and I've been disliking her dramas, Kim only have one lakorn per year too. I'm trying to watch other dramas from other channels

doojhyo

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like back then, it was about chemistry and acting to be a kookwan, now its just whoever looks best together or they've had 1 hit drama or offscreen chemistry (which is really dumb). I think Kimmy doesn't need a koojin too and Nadech, personally I think both Kimbarry can have chemistry with anyone, their acting can be enjoyed whether with their koojin or not. But ehhhh its up to ch3 so whatever. Im actually getting pretty bored on ch3, since Anne doesnt act much and I've been disliking her dramas, Kim only have one lakorn per year too. I'm trying to watch other dramas from other channels

yeah me too...i'm getting bored also with ch 3...btw can u recommend any good lakorn from other ch..the prob with thai lakorn is its hard to find one with sub..

enzek

sarNie Adult
i don't care about all this kookwan & koojin thingy but i wonder when ch3 started this kind of promotion so many times? i feel that it's not like this back then.

where did you watch lakorn from other channel with sub?
i'm trying to watch lakorn from other channel but it hard to find eng sub for the lakorn:(
there are lakorn upload on youtube channel like OneHD or GMM25Thailand but all are without sub:crybaby2:
lakorn on ch7 are more harder to find:confused:

oh well, korean drama W-Two Worlds gonna be on air soon so at least i have something to watch.

Last edited:

Lizabetha

Miss KimBarry ❤
lakorn on ch7 are more harder to find:confused:
There are many Ch7's lakorn in DailyMotion :) But the names of lakorns are changed or shortened due to copyrights issues. Ch7 is very strict & protective over this x) so uploaders are careful about this...