"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
p'yee love this two soo much haha the big crazy and the little crazy 

missy hair beautiful face with her beloved people 

cr yayeeumarin

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttteeeeeeeeee hhahahaha she never fail to make me smile 

Step said:
Kim is very funny. She doesn't care who is looking at her. Very childish and cute :kiss:
now i know why she always have good chemistry with her co_star she is funny energetic down to earth positive lovely person to work with just look at pop's smile haha :lol: and hear the other people smiling :lolyup: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I watched this clip again and again to see Pop was really smiling lol
i watched it again and again to hear what did he say to her , but i couldn't the only sound i can hear "kim youdful"  :ghehe: :ghehe: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
working day for the gorgeous beauty :heart: :heart: and that fish face 10/10 hahahaha :thumbsup:

kimberley's talent no one can beat her in that :lolyup:

cr ig kimmy , as tagged  

beautiful black and white shot amazing girl :heart:

cr spycool_tuckta

Pueng_B

sarNie Hatchling
Kimmy says in the clip " he steps on the brakes so hard, can someone teach him how to drive a BMW?" The guy in the car says "stop talking" .

P yee says in her caption that Kimmy talks a lot like a little bird. When she doesn't have to come to the set, it's really quiet and the crew complain they miss her.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
Kimmy says in the clip " he steps on the brakes so hard, can someone teach him how to drive a BMW?" The guy in the car says "stop talking" .

P yee says in her caption that Kimmy talks a lot like a little bird. When she doesn't have to come to the set, it's really quiet and the crew complain they miss her.
:lmao:  :lmao:  finally someone translate something to us thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: and  :whahuh:  :whahuh: :lolyup: :lolyup: kimmy is sooo funnyyy i really can feel each time and through the pic and clip from the first  day i followed her until this day why her friends and people who work with her love her and always comment they miss her , she has a big positive energy always happy and funny so playful and easy going with every one 

and OMG i don't even need to mention with boy hahahahaha :lmao3:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11540985_863164550398070_1905966708_n.mp4

cr noom_piyachart 

that's why i'm a big fan her crying is soo pure and soo touching BTW this scene was one of the most heartbroken scene kimmy played i really cried and cried and cried like a baby she was amazing i felt her pain soo much after broke up i even related to her because  she make me live the feeling properly :bravo: :bravo: just amazing actress 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11638148_1619118101708513_1889150238_n.mp4
cr ig yayeeumarin  

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thanks for translating. Kimmy is energetic. She doesn't gets tired on set.
Pueng_B said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Somebody is saying suay or beautiful at the back lol. It's Mark I think. I always say Kim looks beautiful when crying also. She's great actress
adsd18/2 said:
that's why i'm a big fan her crying is soo pure and soo touching BTW this scene was one of the most heartbroken scene kimmy played i really cried and cried and cried like a baby she was amazing i felt her pain soo much after broke up i even related to her because  she make me live the feeling properly :bravo: :bravo: just amazing actress 
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t50.2886-16/11638148_1619118101708513_1889150238_n.mp4
cr ig yayeeumarin