Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Pueng_B said:
One of the crew is saying 'suay suay' as in ' please give us a pretty pretty pose' . They wanted to take a picture of Kimmy.
thank you again :thumbsup: she indeed veryyy veryyyy beautiful in every angle :heart: :heart: 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Just noticed your siggie adsd and I'm staring at it continuously  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Just noticed your siggie adsd and I'm staring at it continuously  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

thank you :blush: this i took it for kimmystation i always wanted to do it just like you i kept watching it whenever i open one of kimmystation vdo it's sooo beautiful :heart: :heart:   

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
soo cute hahaha  :hide:

FABULOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSS filming nang rai tee ruk  today :heart: :heart:

cr miss.toey 
  :heart:

cr miss.toey

cr ig jummakeup924

cr1_nanthawat 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
what to do against these eyes , this is crazy the inner power she have in her eyes is really phenomenal for me maybe i'm exaggerating but that's really how i feel i rarely see a meaningful deep powerful look in someone 's eyes like i see it in kim she is special for me AMAZING AMAZING :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:  :shock2: i can't resist i will change it to my seggie 

sooooo soooooo cuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeee and all her face much with the pic perfectly hahahaha :lolyup: :lolyup:

cr spycool_tukta

i feel there's a lazer coming out from that eye sorry for saying it many time already but this pic from today filming just blew me that i can't stop talking about it 

cr kimberley9shot

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kimmy is seriously listening to her director of PCKNMCPW. Like a kid lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
I did not like Ch 3's clothing. It was very average. All the daras wearing to promote is also not special. But I like this combination on Kim.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
step you shared all the pic i wanted to share when i saw them in ig thank you for sharing :p :thumbup: 

Step said:
Kimmy is seriously listening to her director of PCKNMCPW. Like a kid lol
good girl great actress :thumbsup:

Step said:
Seeing this I miss Ananberley

i miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo mmmmmmmmmmmuuuuuuuuuuchhhhhhhhhhhh

cr k_galleries 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wooooooooooooooooooow woooooooooooooooww :heart: :heart: magnificent

cr u_de_salon

​
LET IT GO 
CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SMILE FEEL THE AIR OF FREEDOM TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND SENS THE PEACE 

cr as tagged