Kimberley Ann Voltemas

Step

Mrs James Ma
I think only we two are happy for this. Others are complaining in other threads. Only we two are happy  :party:  :party:  :cheer:  :cheer:  
adsd18/2 said:
:yahoo: back to the track  i feel soooooooooooo happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I think only we two are happy for this. Others are complaining in other threads. Only we two are happy  :party:  :party:  :cheer:  :cheer:  

no it's not only us i can guarantee you there's other member who are happy :wink:  i'm soo soooooo thankful for the administration of AF they are the best it made me love AF even more   :clap2: this thread personally was a part of my daily web activity i felt sad when it was gone but thankfully it's back it's  a hole 10 MONTHS that's a big thing for me 

will repost this pic now 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Losing 2 days is better than losing 10 months lol  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
adsd18/2 said:

no it's not only us i can guarantee you there's other member who are happy :wink:  i'm soo soooooo thankful for the administration of AF they are the best it made me love AF even more   :clap2: this thread personally was a part of my daily web activity i felt sad when it was gone but thankfully it's back it's  a hole 10 MONTHS that's a big thing for me 

Ananda looking at where Kim showing him

I'm sure Ananda was SUPER HAPPY last night. He really has crush on Kim. If Mark was not there, I think he would have started dating Kim by now lol
I feel sad for Ananda lol

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Losing 2 days is better than losing 10 months lol  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ananda looking at where Kim showing him

I'm sure Ananda was SUPER HAPPY last night. He really has crush on Kim. If Mark was not there, I think he would have started dating Kim by now lol
I feel sad for Ananda lol
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my fabulous couple :spin: :spin: :drools:  :drools: i will reupdate their thread later or tomorrow and step not to that extend :geheh:  ananda is handsome and i think he felt  very happy and comfortable working with kim maybe he found her beautiful and cute,  now they don't even had photoshoot or activity together this was the only event after tiger end i want more of my annaberley  

Step

Mrs James Ma
To look from outside people may think it's not for that extent but you know Ananda said once that he likes a girl, she is mix but she is not single. That's clearly Kim. He also said it would be a sad triangle love story if he continues lol
Idk why they don't have a magazine shoot or TVC yet but Ananda said if he acts in another lakorn, it likes it to be with Kim. And if Kim makes a movie, he wants to be her co-star. It's clear he has crush on her that's why he teases her always. Boy also teases her but Ananda is different. The way he looks at her, it is not same as he looks at others. Even in 3zaap, I saw how he was involved in her beauty. Awww I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Ananberley  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
adsd18/2 said:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my fabulous couple :spin: :spin: :drools:  :drools: i will reupdate their thread later or tomorrow and step not to that extend :geheh:  ananda is handsome and i think he felt  very happy and comfortable working with kim maybe he found her beautiful and cute,  now they don't even had photoshoot or activity together this was the only event after tiger end i want more of my annaberley 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
To look from outside people may think it's not for that extent but you know Ananda said once that he likes a girl, she is mix but she is not single. That's clearly Kim. He also said it would be a sad triangle love story if he continues lol
Idk why they don't have a magazine shoot or TVC yet but Ananda said if he acts in another lakorn, it likes it to be with Kim. And if Kim makes a movie, he wants to be her co-star. It's clear he has crush on her that's why he teases her always. Boy also teases her but Ananda is different. The way he looks at her, it is not same as he looks at others. Even in 3zaap, I saw how he was involved in her beauty. Awww I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  Ananberley  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

all i want of ananberley is to have a lakonr together or a movie that's all i ask they are my best of the best on_screen couple i ever watch :spin: :spin: no matter what i will wait for that day :yes:

kimmy from filming pcknmcpw yesterday

cr ig meawsy,yim_yimmybangs, yayeeumarin

laugh out loud 
cr noom_piyachart

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the classy beauty at the vicbib3 event 

piece of art :heart: :heart: :heart:

getting ready for the beauty 

cr noom_piyachart , kimmy_kimberley

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
btw kim had an old  music vdo i didn't share before and i loooovvvedd this song the singer voice is beautiful and romantic and although i din't understand the lyrics but i felt them from the mv 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRbRMx2fmyo

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
beautiful fan art sexy girl 

with the sexy back 

cr as tagged

she soooo cute when she say romantic words :blush: :blush:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
"enjoy life feel alive, face the crowd be proud, perform, shine your brightest, love every minute of it "

her beauty is special for me there's something i will never figure out that make her glowiiinnng effortlessly and naturally amazing :heart: :heart:

cr spycool_tukta, annabelle_marianne , as tagged 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i end watching pckk for the 4 time maybe haha yeah i was that addicted to this lakorn so beautiful i love everything on it and probably this will not be my last time watching it , it is one of the lakorn i will watch over and over again but maybe after years from now :ghehe: btw if anyone is interested i made gifs from some ep of pckk here 

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/52682-ch3-punya-chon-kon-krua-thong-entertainment/page-173
http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/52682-ch3-punya-chon-kon-krua-thong-entertainment/page-174

back to the updates there is no sign of updates today 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweettt pic like a portrait love it :heart: the photo is taken by p'noom 

cr ig kimmy 

:wink:

so that's how she did it :thumbup:
cr yayeeumarin 

i like her friend bow is sooo supportive of her , so i'm guessing everybody is encouraging  coz she is studying for exams perhaps?

cr as tagged

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
lovely girl 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZSmfOST6GY

she looked soo beautiful in this shot i wonder for what a tvc or a magazine 

cr ig onil_mark_kimberley