Kimberley Ann Voltemas

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
this is just hilarious i can't hhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :lmao3: :lmao3:
https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t50.2886-16/11405338_1094281650588338_95527517_n.mp4

i think she will have a new TVC or something , and let me give a shout out wooooooooooowwwww for such fabulous natural beauty soo puuureeeee :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart:

cr ig lovemelondon

amazing amazing i can't got enough i can't stop  kim have something that always make me want to write i feel she had an inspiring look and aura she is phenomenal in my eyes :heart: :heart: :heart: this pic got it's magical effect on me :spin: :spin:

cr ig auntiee_p

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i'm speechless no words :spin: :spin: :heart: :heart: :heart: :shock2:

her talent hahahahahhaaa still look fabulous 

piece of art :heart:

cr ig kimmy_kimberley, noom_piyacharat , koh_sarawut

"lilstar"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1hihm-oo3Y

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
Kim is not seen in Ch 3 party
she is there :p with her bright smile 

cr ig mawin_twp

cr ig timaura

cr ig tu_piyawadee

with her best friend bow 
cr ig bow_benjawan

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww Kimmy such a beautiful face. Thank you adsd :)
adsd18/2 said:
she is there :p with her bright smile 

cr ig mawin_twp

cr ig timaura

cr ig tu_piyawadee

with her best friend bow 
cr ig bow_benjawan

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
MK NY 

cr ig yayeeumarin

with diana  

cr ig dianaflipo

anne posted this pic with cap " :heart: :heart: :heart: "  she in love with this team she worked with in ARO and PCKK (kim,mark,p'aew) 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
shooting a magazine a tvc i'm not sure anyway she lookk preetyyyyyyy :wink:

cr ig poon_suriya

annkim two beautiful ladies :heart: :heart:

cr oh_writer 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
woooooooooow wooooooooooooooooooowwwww mesmerizing beauty :shock2: :shock2: sexy hot :heart: :heart:

cr ig kimmy

yeaaahhhhhhhh it's tomorrow i'm particularly waiting for the teaser of NRTR  :dance2:  :dance3: :dance1:

cr bung_lakorn 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
love that look in her eyes in that beautiful face :heart: :heart: such a gorgeous glamorous woman  

cr as tagged 

couldn't resist i needed to do it :spin: :spin: :spin: she got the eyes of a tiger soo hoooot

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i love that sweet peaceful smile of her :) :) thank you step for sharing , i can't wait for tomorrow i'm soo exited

time for inspiring  pic
cr ig gaempat

"just remember the pain you have been through, your tears will dry, your heart will heal and so will you"​

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i can't wait for her magazines to come out she look stuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg :heart: :heart: :heart: i want to see the piece of art photos soon 

cr ig kimmy 

and this is an artistic shot from mark 

cr mark_prin

"This Home Is Filled With Kisses, Wagging Tails, Wet Noses And Love" cr ig kimmy_kimberley

happy smile :D
cr ig spychool_tukta

Step

Mrs James Ma
IT'S RESTORED. KIMMY THREAD IS FINE NOW  :clap2:  :clap2:  :toast:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive: 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
IT'S RESTORED. KIMMY THREAD IS FINE NOW  :clap2:  :clap2:  :toast:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive:  :highfive: 
:yahoo: back to the track  i feel soooooooooooo happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy