Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I feel bad for Luck in the upcoming episode. He once had a wife and child and now to lose both in the same time is indeed too much to handle. Seems like he's shutting himself against Kluay to prevent more hurt. :( As for Kluay, I know she wants Luck to see her and the child as more than his responsibility but she should have told Luck she's pregnant. It's only right that he knows about his kid.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg! I am so mad that Margie died! They should of had never killed her role in this lakorn.
She was the smart, cute one. This makes me mad. lol
Gluay needs to tell Luck that she is preggo soon! We need more sweet and cute scenes! :p

Mann

Baby!!! Gluay needs to tell Luck, but she's so stubborn lol. Gosh, I bet Luck will be so cute towards her..like the pictures sunny posted @ spicy.. wahhh. I can't wait!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
episode 15 is the saddest, i cry all along the episode because of markie. too bad, kluay was not with her at the hospital but sleeping in her room. i feel sad for luck: he lost his child and his wife the same day, peemarn is pitiful but he still wants to hide the truth about markie. come on guy, be a man and tell the truth to nattah, i'm sure she won't be surprised and forgive you.
i really hate jen and her friend and jed: someone needs a slap on their hideous face

cecilia

Staff member
I feel bad for Luck in the upcoming episode. He once had a wife and child and now to lose both in the same time is indeed too much to handle. Seems like he's shutting himself against Kluay to prevent more hurt. :( As for Kluay, I know she wants Luck to see her and the child as more than his responsibility but she should have told Luck she's pregnant. It's only right that he knows about his kid.
Yup, on this one .. i fault Kluay for not telling him b/c she assume he doesn't want to know ..

in the old version .. i'm mad at LUCK b/c he was the one to utter out he don't want to know anything about Kluay anymore [The thing was that Kluay plan to tell him but after he said that to her .. she sorta hint out that there was something she want to tell him but since nothing about her is important to him anymore -- she'll keep 'it' all for herself b/c 'it' is her only -- he was a bit dumbfound but didn't question anything either]

Next week episode:

Credit: http://www.ch7.com/news/news_gallery.aspx?c=6&p=33&d=133841&i=7

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
episode 15 is the saddest, i cry all along the episode because of markie. too bad, kluay was not with her at the hospital but sleeping in her room. i feel sad for luck: he lost his child and his wife the same day, peemarn is pitiful but he still wants to hide the truth about markie. come on guy, be a man and tell the truth to nattah, i'm sure she won't be surprised and forgive you.
i really hate jen and her friend and jed: someone needs a slap on their hideous face

Me too, :teary: :teary: :cry1: :cry1: I cried the rest of epi 15 . My eyes all red,poor margy.

I'll miss her :tearybye: :tearybye:

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, on this one .. i fault Kluay for not telling him b/c she assume he doesn't want to know ..

in the old version .. i'm mad at LUCK b/c he was the one to utter out he don't want to know anything about Kluay anymore [The thing was that Kluay plan to tell him but after he said that to her .. she sorta hint out that there was something she want to tell him but since nothing about her is important to him anymore -- she'll keep 'it' all for herself b/c 'it' is her only -- he was a bit dumbfound but didn't question anything either]

Next week episode:

Credit: http://www.ch7.com/news/news_gallery.aspx?c=6&p=33&d=133841&i=7
:thanks: for the pics, luck knows now that kuay is carring his baby. :heart: :heart: :clap2:

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
gosh, look at this man: his wife in in a hospital and he's smiling like a fool. i guess this scene is after kluay fall in the upstairs because of jane.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
I need to catch up on this week episode.. after reading all the comments I so ready to shed my tears for MArgie.

Mann

I felt so sad for Gluay when she got pushed by Luck, what a jerk. Then stupid Jane. I can't believe he didn't do anything when she came and said she was going to help him greet. Gluay wants to tell Luck but he's so caught up on her for bringing Jed. But my parents had a discussion with me lol. They said they're on Gluay side because if Luck really showed that he loved Gluay, Jed would let them be. Said Luck should really take Gluay away and not let Jed get in the way. I agree with them. They said Gluay will go for the better guy if the one she love don't give her a sign if he want to be with her or not. I know Gluay is dumb for bringing in Jed but since Luck always give her crap for it, she might as well. Luck is so quick to judge, Gluay CAN'T go out to see her brother with Jed, but he CAN go drink and go to club with Jane. I BELIEVE that it's both parents responsibility to take care of the child, not just the mom. So both is at fault

I cried and cried and cried when Markie died. I can't believe it. She's so cute. I felt so bad for P'Marn. He is growing on me. Next week we get to see his baby mama, looks intense. I loved the dream part. Even though Mammy couldn't be there at Markie's last minutes, she got to see her in dreams. I was mad for Luck making Gluay go home, I wanted a sweet moment between daughter and mother.

I love Khun Kare! She told Joy off about the flower at the funeral and tell her to wait for Jane's funeral lol then she gets mad at Jane..love that!

Btw, I think Kluay is hesitant still to tell Luck. He will say she have it with Jed - something I assume cause Luck can be so quick to talk before thinking lol

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
The pictures of Luck and Kluay are super cute :thumbup: Pong is super cute in this lakorn :D

I agree and disagree with you Mann.
First, I agree with you that Luk is quick to judge and he makes the worst out of every situation.. I do understand Kluay's side

BUT... I also understand Luk's.

I think Luk is letting Kluay go with Jed is because Jed straight out said to his face that Kluay and him are lovers and will get marry as soon as Luk divorce her. Kluay never pulled away when Jed hugged her or made it clear to Luk that what Jed said wasn't true. I think Luk thinks that Kluay doesn't want to be with him... so Why fight for someone who doesn't want to be with you? Also, it was between choosing Kluay or Margy since Jed gave him an ultimatum and Kluay did nothing to stop it.

Plus, Luk loved Kluay enough to break things off with Jane, for good. He stopped dating Jane, stopped going out ( I think), started doing sweet things for Kluay (e.g cook), etc. Kluay just got mislead by Jed and Jane since the two of them twisted all of Luk's good intentions until everything he did looked bad.

I side more with Luk than I do with Klauy in this version.:yes: I feel like Luk is pushed into a corner by everyone including Kluay.

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
I'm thinking -- either JETSADA being a good true friend and tell Luck the truth or the lawyer guy will investigate for Luck under Luck's command. [Like he lets her go but he still send ppl to spy around to see how she's doing b/c he still love her. Just some wishful thinking lol]

Preview for next week looks sad -- he's so cold toward Kluay when she came in to say her goodbye -- he closed his eyes on her T_T

[haha. just realize .. If you scramble the name 'KLUAY' around .. it spelled 'LUCKY' -- the hubby is LUCK and the wifey is LUCKY ^^ Cute!]
I'm joining your wishful thinking because we all know Luck is one of those pra'eks that will do that!
And there is no 'c' in Kluay, but hey! I'm buying it.XD ~~ LUCKY + LUCK = :heart:

I had a hard time watching ep15. I was really hoping this version would change in that Margie wouldn't have to leave. The preview is so heartbreaking, seeing how Luck doesn't seem to care about Kluay's leaving. But we all know that he's deeply hurting inside. :teary: The new hospital photos of daddy and mammy are so cute, but i'm suspecting a time jump because by the time they get married (the last scene), their baby (who i assume will look just like Margy) is grown already... :rolleyes1: