Kha Khong Khon [Exact & channel 7]

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching 13 and 14!!! So sad =(

I feel so bad for Luck. He is being pushed to act like he is a bad person. I don't know what to think about klauy anymore. The lakorn makes her look like the victim but she is only one because she won't just tell Jetida off or at least make it clear to him that she doesn't want to be with him.

Poor Luk... The situation is forcing him to hurt himself even more =( For the first time, in a lakorn, I feel super bad for the "Pa Eek" (however you spell it) more than I do for the "nang ek".

Tell me when you guys finish watching episode 14. I want to talk about it =P

can't wait until episode 15. and for the END! Don't look forward to that sence with Luk and Jane at all.!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
o_O Jed is so annoying. I just want to punch him in the face. Even Kluay is starting to become annoying. I don't understand why she doesn't just tell him that she doesn't love him like that. I don't understand how Jed can't see that she doesn't love him.

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
Just finished watching 13 and 14!!! So sad =(

I feel so bad for Luck. He is being pushed to act like he is a bad person. I don't know what to think about klauy anymore. The lakorn makes her look like the victim but she is only one because she won't just tell Jetida off or at least make it clear to him that she doesn't want to be with him.

Poor Luk... The situation is forcing him to hurt himself even more =( For the first time, in a lakorn, I feel super bad for the "Pa Eek" (however you spell it) more than I do for the "nang ek".

Tell me when you guys finish watching episode 14. I want to talk about it =P

can't wait until episode 15. and for the END! Don't look forward to that sence with Luk and Jane at all.!

Me too, I haven't watch epi 14 yet. But in epi 13 jet and kauy were anoying to me aready.

Jet needs to backoff :thumbdown: :thumbdown: , he 's already known inside his heart that kuay doesn't love him. Still he keep chase after her cause trouble and misunderstand between kuay and luck. :nono1: :nono1:

Also he dear to says it out loud that kuay and are lovers :nono1: :nono1: and will get marry soon after margy feel better. :facepalm:

natesen215

sarNie Hatchling
I feel for Luck. He's heartbroken over the end of his marriage and at the same time dealing with a sick child. Dude, I would get a little frustrated too. I swear the double J's sure know when to strike. As for Jed, did he really need to be all touchy touchy with Kluay at the house while playing with Markie? >.<

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
What i dont like about Mr. Jetsida was yesterday episode he dont need to butt in people business going around telling Jans about Lak and Kluays divorced. Today episode was okay but i just wanna slap Jetsida and Jan LOL

bongandoun

sarNie Hatchling
:thanks: kaesaed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP1cMHM2d0

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
I think I'm going to wait til Sunday so I can watch it all in one go.

This is the reason why I wait... :facepalm:

Exact & Scenario @ facebook
this makes me want to PUKE! Jin is a RAPIST! she's obsessed and crazy! She tries to sleep with Luck?!!! WTF?

cecilia

Staff member
okay .. i just realize or maybe think this way .. that one wedding photo of LUCK/KLUAY & MARGIE -- could it be that MARGIE is their child [who's going to be born] since they change the plot in here .. they could twist the ending here too.

so sad that Margie's leaving :( and khun LUCK is such a meanie -- he's too upset to not want to hear reason too ..

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
In the old version kluay had a dream about markie coming to tell her that markie will come and stay with her forever and I think kluays grandma had a dream about markie also something about Markies leaving . Hope I make sence here.... Lol not so good at summary.

mokka

sarNie Adult
so late to post this... but I HATE Jen and Jed, especially Jed... he is SO selfish. If he loves Kluey, he should give her some space and accept the fact that she does not love him the way he loves her.

Margie is a cute kid. I'm very sad that she is going to die. I really enjoyed it when she was around she made it really fun to watch. She is so attached to Kluey that she called on her every time. From the preview, it seemed she was not going to see Kluey before she died. VERY SAD!!!

I also feel bad for Peemarn (I shouldn't, but I am) now that Margie is sick. It seemed he really wish, he was there for her. He is late on this.

I wondered how Luck will find out that Kluey is pregnant?

cecilia

Staff member
In the old version kluay had a dream about markie coming to tell her that markie will come and stay with her forever and I think kluays grandma had a dream about markie also something about Markies leaving . Hope I make sence here.... Lol not so good at summary.
I remember that part .. the grandma had a dream on the night of her leaving the world. Kluay had the dream when khun Luck went back to ngor her after he learned that she's carrying his child. Also, in the old version -- KLUAY & Khun Luck are both in Margie's room the night she passed away. Kluay was trembling then and ask Khun Luck can't they not let Margie go -- it was sad but not as sad as this version b/c MARGIE in this version is too cute ... TOO CUTE! [I just realize .. i've been calling margy 'margie' when she already show us how she spelled her name her family sketch - oops.]

I was just thinking -- since we didn't get to see that scene of MARGIE with Khun Luck & Kluay in tradition wedding clothes -- maybe exact change this version and make KLUAY/KHUN LUCK meet years later since they wont' get to see each other after the 3 days funerals.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Been so busy that I don't get to post here as often as I like. Anywho, just wanted to let you know that we are about to watch episode 14 in the chatroom in a few more minutes. Please join us, if you are still up. Here's the link

http://pngrtlovers.chatango.com/

Ceda, we missed you last night. Hope you can join us tonight. :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
In the old version, Luck found out Kluay pregnancy from his friend who is a doctor, but in the new version, Luck does not has friend who is a doctor so I don't know how will Luck find out about her pregnancy. also in the old version, they did not have the scense that Jane sleep with Luck like in the picture post above. new version, they change story a little bit.

can someone post epi 14.

kitkat

sarNie Elites

I cannot believe what I heard from my mother. I asked her to translate a tiny teaser about this upcoming episode (15) from E&S facebook;
'J' girls thought of a plan to make Kluay miscarry after they heard her pregnancy. Just how far would they go this low!! :thumbdown:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^^OH my fricken gosh, those girls better get and @ss kicking if they actually try to do something to Gluay!!!! aughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

came here, saw the pictures of them wearing black and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
then that picture of Jen with Luck: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

so messed up.

hey Ceci that's a good idea! it could be that their child comes out looking like Margie because she's such a deep part of their lives and of their love! T-T

cecilia

Staff member
In the old version, Luck found out Kluay pregnancy from his friend who is a doctor, but in the new version, Luck does not has friend who is a doctor so I don't know how will Luck find out about her pregnancy. also in the old version, they did not have the scense that Jane sleep with Luck like in the picture post above. new version, they change story a little bit.

can someone post epi 14.
I'm thinking -- either JETSADA being a good true friend and tell Luck the truth or the lawyer guy will investigate for Luck under Luck's command. [Like he lets her go but he still send ppl to spy around to see how she's doing b/c he still love her. Just some wishful thinking lol]

Preview for next week looks sad -- he's so cold toward Kluay when she came in to say her goodbye -- he closed his eyes on her T_T

[haha. just realize .. If you scramble the name 'KLUAY' around .. it spelled 'LUCKY' -- the hubby is LUCK and the wifey is LUCKY ^^ Cute!]