Kehad See Daeng(Pau Jing Jong)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
That Charm girl had such an annoying @$$ voice... Geez she should stop talking period lol... Scenary was beautiful.... Can't stand the Mummy (no comment) lol but Mint was cute.... her actings fine but her voice is sooo mono-tone lol... I hope she gets better roles soon, I don't mind watching her again but just not with Andrew.... Part 2 just ain't living up to it's name, I was disappointed.....

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
The mummy hug was so cute at the end. I'll miss seeing Andrew in his harry potter spectacles. Hope his next ones start filming soon.
I guess they wanted everyone to have a full conclusion but it was so tedious watching Rot and her dad.
I hope Charlie finds a nice girl to be with.

Ankya

sarNie Egg
I want to see the older version too. My mom said it was good but the n'ek wasn't that pretty.
It used to be on YouTube awhile back, now I can't seem to find it. The older version cast, beside from Andrew, all look better and act better. The main girl very pretty and good actress. The main guy Sam is awesome and sing the theme song way better than the one singing now. Overall, this remake lack luster and great acting, you have to see the old one and see the difference.

Ankya

sarNie Egg
I always wanted to see a remake of this lakorn, but disappointed they didn't pick a veteran actress that at least as pretty as the old version,

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I just started this lakorn and my has Mint's acting improved. I'm quite impressed, the story is slowly progressing but i still like it. Andrew looks good here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG Charm is such a bad actress and she isn't even pretty either. I really dislike her ALOT! This lakorn is pretty good and Mint gets prettier the more you watch her, she's a lot prettier than the old n'ek. Too bad they are wasting a lot of time with Andrew and his fever, the storyline needs to move a little faster.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I was watching the ending with my grandma and she expected more from the ending, like a wedding or something. I thought it ended cute enough, it ended better than the old version. I have an odd feeling that Charlie might have ended up with his cousin, and i know thats wrong but the hugging part totally gave me ideas. Overall a good lakorn, a little boring sometime but Andrew is adorable hugging Mint, I loved the part where her dad was telling the truth and she leaned on Andrew and he stroked her head.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Should I give this lakorn a try? I love Andrew a lot but the story line seems to move oh so slow and Mint's acting is still very stiff to me. I don't know whether I should give it another chance or not.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Should I give this lakorn a try? I love Andrew a lot but the story line seems to move oh so slow and Mint's acting is still very stiff to me. I don't know whether I should give it another chance or not.
Mint has improved on her acting a lot since Ngao Ruk Luang Jai. Though the storyline is kind of slow but it has a very good storyline, you may have to skip the N'Rai scenes cause they have quite a bit on her. You should give it a chance, the lakorn isn't very long anyways.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Thanks Cupid Candy! You're always comming to my rescue whenever I have questions with lakorns :) I guess I'll try watching it again tonight and maybe this time I should watch it in Thai instead of Srok Khmer dubbing lol. Perhaps that's another reason why I gave up the first time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Thanks Cupid Candy! You're always comming to my rescue whenever I have questions with lakorns :) I guess I'll try watching it again tonight and maybe this time I should watch it in Thai instead of Srok Khmer dubbing lol. Perhaps that's another reason why I gave up the first time.
Try it Mayura dubbed or Ntry dubbed, the Srok Khmer dubbed lakorns always ruin the lakorn for me, I'll only watch it if I'm desperate and out of choice.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yeah, srok khmer dubbing always ruins every lakorn. Unless I'm desperate, id much rather watch in Thai. Can't seem to stand Ntry or Mayura these days ...

looksy

sarNie Adult
If I were to change anything about the lakorn it would be Ruj's love for sowwarot at the start and him doing sweet things for her and telling her he loved her, ugh I really didn't like that. I know that he had to be with sowwarot for the plot but I wish that he was together with her but never told her he loved her, then telling Araya he loved her would be all the more special- what are your thoughts on that?
I wasn't bothered with that b/c it only shows us that deep beneath his stiff and reserved exterior lies a passionate and gentle man. Plus, it also shows us that although he really did love Sawwarot, b/c she wasn't "the one", he was able to let go of his love for her and move on, where as with Araya it was different. With as many times as she rejected his affections, he was still persistent in proving himself worthy to her b/c she was "the one" he could not let go. His love for Araya was much deeper b/c she completed him.

looksy

sarNie Adult
Does anyone know any lakorns that have some cute force hugs like in Kehad See Daeng, I really like that even though it was a slap kiss lakorn (it is right?), Ruj never called Araya a whore. In
This lakorn would not be considered a slap kiss lakorn b/c there were no scenes in which the pra ek insulted the nang ek, she slaps him, and he pulls her in for kiss, LOL!!! This lakorn definitely falls under romantic period lakorn.